Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recruitment Application [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Glecius

Glecius

Male Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Recruitment Application [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment Application [Accepted]   Recruitment Application [Accepted] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:46 am

Name: Colin

Game: RoM

Coms: Have Vent, TS and mic. Not fond of TS, but use it when necessary. I'm allergic to typing and it's against my religion, so any voice coms work for me.

Self information:

I'm an old-skool gamer back when 'hacks' were using pencil instead of pen on your D&D character sheet. I've been playing MMOs for 6-7 yrs (I think, memory not so good at old age). I don't mind the grind, prefer to work for my stuff anyway. Gaming style is fairly laid back, unless I have a goal to accomplish. I leave people alone and don't run my mouth. I typically play games guildless unless I create or join an adult guild, so this fits me perfectly.

As for me personally, I do some interior remodeling and take care of my father due to poor health, hence the sporadic times available to game. I'm a laid back redneck that just likes to cut up and have fun. I get enough stress through the day I don't need more in my gaming life. I'm looking forward to being able to join your group, but if not you guys can still hit me up in-game if you ever need anything. IGN is always Glecius.

Thanks for your time and consideration.
Back to top Go down
Tripp
Admin
Admin
Tripp

Male Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Application [Accepted]   Recruitment Application [Accepted] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:29 am

Welcome to our forums and thank you for your interest, we will be discussing your membership and will get back to you with our decision.

Feel free to poke around and post and get to know everyone here while we discuss it and be sure to check back in the thread to see if you are accepted Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Tripp
Admin
Admin
Tripp

Male Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Application [Accepted]   Recruitment Application [Accepted] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 9:46 pm

Sorry for the long delay but we have decided to add you to our ranks Very Happy post in the appropriate thread to be added into the guild members section please and i will pm you vent info.

[Edit KingMike]
Welcome onboard to Purgatory.
Please visit the following link bellow to get member access

Link.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Application [Accepted]   Recruitment Application [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Application [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1