Warrior Epic CB (I got 5 Invites left)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xanados

Male Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Warrior Epic CB (I got 5 Invites left)   Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:15 am

On top of testing RoM, just incase during those downtimes when I'm bored or something I got another game to lean up on and it's called Warrior Epic.

www.warriorepic.com

I got accepted into CB today and granted 10 invites to give away to people and what better place is to start here.

What is Warrior Epic About?

Warrior Epic takes online games and action RPGs into new territory. To begin, the game is free to download and free to play online with no strings attached. Choose several warriors from a large group of specialized classes and play cooperative campaigns or slug it out with friends in PVP. All of this can be set up in a matter of minutes. We are dedicated to bringing out new content such as players, monsters, equipment, and stories every month.

Choose the right warrior for the job!

In Warrior Epic there is no single hero. You must choose the appropriate warrior class for the job. You have, at your disposal, many warrior classes to choose from.

Pit Fighters - http://www.warriorepic.com/pitfighter.aspx
Devotress - http://www.warriorepic.com/devotress.aspx
Archer -http://www.warriorepic.com/archer.aspx
Illusionist - http://www.warriorepic.com/illusionist.aspx
Zambrano - http://www.warriorepic.com/zambrano.aspx
Pangolin - http://www.warriorepic.com/pangolin.aspx
Vanisher - http://www.warriorepic.com/vanisher.aspx
Dreadnaught - http://www.warriorepic.com/dreadnaught.aspx

Build your hall and show your greatness!
Your hall grows in strength with your warriors. As you develop more rooms become available giving access to more abilities and equipment.

Summon the spirits of fallen warriors!
Death is not the end for a brave warrior. They may be summoned back to the battlefield to assist the living in a magnificent display of power. If you wish for your warrior to once again walk amongst the flesh, then the option to summon him back to life is also available.

Play single player or online with friends!
Warrior Epic is designed to be played either alone, on the solo campaign, or with friends online. The in game interface makes it easy to chat with friends, invite fellow warriors into community games, or meet new potential companions.

Frequently Asked Questions

How do I get the Warrior Epic Client?

Go HERE and register, all you need to provide is a username and a password. Once you have access to the closed beta, log in and click "Play Now" to access the CB Client.

http://www.warriorepic.com/registration.aspx

1. Is Warrior Epic Really Free?

Yes. The full version of Warrior Epic is free to play. Theoretically, you could play Warrior Epic for the rest of your life and never spend a dime. Our company has adopted an innovative business model where the bulk of the game is completely free, and for a small fee players can have access to special equipment and characters.

2. Can I download the Entire Game without using the DoD?

Actually, yes. To download the full build of Warrior Epic all you need to do is run the game and log in. Once you log into Warrior Epic, idle in the game and you will grab all of the files you need to play. Warrior Epic is approx. 1GB in size, so it wont take too long to download it. You can monitor your download speeds by pressing the "tab" key in game.

3. How many warrior classes are there?

Initially, there are eight warrior classes available to choose from. They are full featured classes that have a large variety of equipment and abilities at their disposal. More classes will be added as the game develops.

4. What kind of teamwork is in Warrior Epic?

Warrior Epic’s campaigns are designed to be played cooperatively. You can play the missions solo, or with up to four friends. The different warrior classes are designed to complement each other, so you’ll need to bring the right combination of warrior classes to maximize the party’s strength.

5. Can I kill other players?

Yes, there will be PVP game modes in Warrior Epic.

6. Why is the download so small?

Possibility Space has developed a unique “Download on Demand” technology for our games. This technology allows you to start playing even before the full game is downloaded! The game will grab the files it needs, when it needs them. All of your stats and equipment are stored on our servers, so you can play from any PC anywhere in the world simply by visiting our website and running the small install exe.

Screenshots!

http://www.warriorepic.com/movies.aspx

Last edited by Xanados on Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alayzia

Female Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Epic CB (I got 5 Invites left)   Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:47 am

Hey hey can you send Alayzia an invite
Back to top Go down
View user profile
losersRawk

Male Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Epic CB (I got 5 Invites left)   Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:14 am

I'd like to try it out, but I don't have time to register right now. Might be able to later tonight or maybe tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
losersRawk

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Epic CB (I got 5 Invites left)   Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:02 am

I made an account, Accnt name is losersrawk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SmittenKitten

Female Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Epic CB (I got 5 Invites left)   Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:10 am

hook me up with an invite ^^ account name is xtina2181
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xanados

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Epic CB (I got 5 Invites left)   Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:39 am

Ok I got all three of you in...7 more left
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sassycat3172

Female Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Epic CB (I got 5 Invites left)   Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:14 am

Hey i would be interested i just made an account user name is sassycat3172

Also what are the chances of convincing you to make me a sig for my Purgatory Account
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KingMike

Male Number of posts : 136

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Epic CB (I got 5 Invites left)   Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:14 pm

KingMike

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xanados

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Epic CB (I got 5 Invites left)   Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:07 pm

Ok got you both.....

@Sassy - I'll see what I can do for your sig. Now I just need a power nap Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
losersRawk

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Epic CB (I got 5 Invites left)   Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:12 pm

If more of yall wanna play and xanados isn't around or uses all his invites I have 10 invites now to get rid of.

Also, thanks for the invite xanados.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
seshses

Male Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Epic CB (I got 5 Invites left)   Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:58 pm

I had an account for this game way back , but forgot my account name made a new one ,

i know am kinda new here but if no one grab those invite can you toss me one please

seshses is my account , thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sassycat3172

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Epic CB (I got 5 Invites left)   Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:23 pm

Thank You Xanados for the invite and i really do appreciate you workin on a sig for me. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
sassycat3172

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Epic CB (I got 5 Invites left)   Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:28 pm

I have Invites as well we could get the entire quild in at this rate Woot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
losersRawk

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Epic CB (I got 5 Invites left)   Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:09 pm

seshses wrote:
I had an account for this game way back , but forgot my account name made a new one ,

i know am kinda new here but if no one grab those invite can you toss me one please

seshses is my account , thanks in advance

I sent you an invite, if no one else has done it already.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wraith

Male Number of posts : 29

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Epic CB (I got 5 Invites left)   Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:52 am

if theres any left chuck one my way

Male Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Epic CB (I got 5 Invites left)   Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:27 am

I want one, if any are left.

Same name as here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
losersRawk

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Epic CB (I got 5 Invites left)   Wed Sep 03, 2008 6:20 am

I invited you just now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wraith

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Epic CB (I got 5 Invites left)   Wed Sep 03, 2008 4:02 pm

If one was sent wher exactly would it be?

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Epic CB (I got 5 Invites left)   Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:05 pm

If you got invited to it, you just go to the website and log in and you'll know you got in. There is a shield thing under your name and you'll have a think sayin 10 invites to the bottom right of your name.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
wraith

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Epic CB (I got 5 Invites left)   Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:53 am

No invite for me then i guess

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Epic CB (I got 5 Invites left)   Thu Sep 04, 2008 1:44 am

I just sent you an invite Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Daripper

Male Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Epic CB (I got 5 Invites left)   Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:24 am

looks ok for what i have seen , thou i think RoM looks better thou unless theres more stuff i didn't see on the videos What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AmbushMartyr

Male Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Epic CB (I got 5 Invites left)   Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:13 pm

Ive played this game, be prepared to understand its sorta linear and follows a basic path similar to the dungeon crawler "Dungeon Runners" which I still enjoy to waste a few mins on. The game is great as a solo type game with some MMO mechanics to it. Great little game to waste a couple of hours on but not as in depth as some might think.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://spellborn.acclaim.com/
Invain

Male Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Epic CB (I got 5 Invites left)   Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:16 am

send one my way if theres any left. Same Name as here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ataluta

Male Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Epic CB (I got 5 Invites left)   Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:48 am

I would sunny L O V E sunny an invite if there are any more left. User name: ataluta

Last edited by Ataluta on Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:49 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Epic CB (I got 5 Invites left)   

Back to top Go down

Warrior Epic CB (I got 5 Invites left)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gaming Section :: Other Games-
Jump to: