Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Day is Upon us.....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
roflman23

roflman23

Male Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-09-06

The Day is Upon us..... Empty
PostSubject: The Day is Upon us.....   The Day is Upon us..... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:23 pm

20th October 2008 - 6pm(Pacific Standard Time) Open Beta of the MMORPG 4Story http://global.4story.com/ begins

Client Downloads http://global.4story.com/pds/download/client_01.asp are enabled for all at 8am(PST) i do hope that anyone who isnt in RoM CB to come and join some of the Purgatory Members including myself Razz AnnieGrrl and BleedForMe, ive not been invovled in anything guild related as of yet so this will indeed be my Virginity taking Very Happy lmao

The Party system in 4Story lets you have 7 Squad Members so givf 4 bored players to come have some Rofl's haha dont be shy people, ive only spoke to a few of you on these Forums so to get ingame would be cool too, hope to see some of you, a reply here would be nice too Smile

lol! Roflman lol!

Last edited by roflman23 on Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://purgatory.secrets-stories.net
Smurfed

Smurfed

Male Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: The Day is Upon us.....   The Day is Upon us..... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:56 pm

So. Many. Signs... Suspect

But yes, the game looks like it could be fun. Maybe. I'll hold my reservations until I see it... >.>
Back to top Go down
skooma

skooma

Male Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: The Day is Upon us.....   The Day is Upon us..... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:33 pm

think ill down load it.
Back to top Go down
roflman23

roflman23

Male Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: The Day is Upon us.....   The Day is Upon us..... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:57 pm

good job skooma bounce
Back to top Go down
http://purgatory.secrets-stories.net
skooma

skooma

PostSubject: Re: The Day is Upon us.....   The Day is Upon us..... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 1:19 am

wow the more i read thorugh the 4story forum the more i dislike it. its just people flaming each other and kids. think ill pass and id rather spend 3 dyas straight grinding on reqiuem lol
Back to top Go down
BleedForMe

BleedForMe

Male Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: The Day is Upon us.....   The Day is Upon us..... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:46 am

open beta starts in 14 min anyone else with me and roflman on this?
Back to top Go down
WhispeR

WhispeR

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: The Day is Upon us.....   The Day is Upon us..... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 6:01 am

What Channel and side ?!?
Back to top Go down
skooma

skooma

PostSubject: Re: The Day is Upon us.....   The Day is Upon us..... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:31 am

well thats aload of bollocks. fucking ip bans. on the sign up it makes u choose what country ur from and then bans every1 out side america whats the point in asking.
Back to top Go down
skooma

skooma

PostSubject: Re: The Day is Upon us.....   The Day is Upon us..... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:54 pm

wooo im inow lol so ignore that last post lol. feel like a right nobhead now lol

so what factions things we on. ive trie it abit and feels alot like rohan so i can see this game flopping more than a old blokes bollocks
Back to top Go down
BleedForMe

BleedForMe

Male Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: The Day is Upon us.....   The Day is Upon us..... Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 2:05 am

i want to go with the werebeast i think and i need to know what server so someone pick on... and it wont let me start the game it lets me patch then when i click connect it closes the window and does nothing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Day is Upon us.....   The Day is Upon us..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Day is Upon us.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Purgatory Open Forum :: Bullshit & Spam-
Jump to: