Share | 

Join me!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BleedForMe

Male Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Join me!!!   Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:11 pm

ok its been a while since i have played but im back on 12 sky again would love to have some guildies join me Smile i play with one of my real life buddies he is a lvl 113 and im lvl 106 so if anyone wants to play we can deff help you get started. its a massive pvp game based on midevil asia you have spears swords scepters its pretty bad ass like i said its alot of pvp there is always someone to kill and is very competative. is great for the hardcore pvprs or anyone that is real competative. if you want to play just download the game and join the serenity server we are the JINONG faction so if you want help its gonna have to be on that server and that faction. after you join up put your screen name here it is case sensative so make sure you type it exactly so i can search for you Smile

http://12-sky.aeriagames.com/

PS im subscribed to this thread so will send an email to my blackberry when you post but cant reply so if you have any questions or anything best way to get ahold of me is my email randywhittecar@gmail.com linked to my blackberry so should only take a min for me to reply
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BleedForMe

Male Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Join me!!!   Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:32 pm

hmmm no one wants to play with me Sad oh well if you cant handle the pvp guess its for the best ;P
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Join me!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Purgatory Open Forum :: Bullshit & Spam-
Jump to: