Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love being at war with half of ROM

Go down 
+5
Ataluta
BleedForMe
WhispeR
Urmama
Xanados
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
djxkxoz

djxkxoz

Male Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Love being at war with half of ROM - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love being at war with half of ROM   Love being at war with half of ROM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 11:03 pm

How about...

A Anus-stretching
R Rectal-probing
C Cavity-fisting
I Is
E Everything
Back to top Go down
BreezyDay

BreezyDay

Female Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Love being at war with half of ROM   Love being at war with half of ROM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 11:11 pm

lol i was at work when i did mine yours is so much closer to what i wanted to say
Back to top Go down
djxkxoz

djxkxoz

Male Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Love being at war with half of ROM   Love being at war with half of ROM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 11:26 pm

LOL im at work too but being the sys admin, I make it safe for me Wink
Back to top Go down
Xanados

Xanados

Male Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Love being at war with half of ROM   Love being at war with half of ROM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 4:42 am

Stormboy and Arsey is prolly the worst two people besides JohnnyTwoFingersinHisAss....
Back to top Go down
Xanados

Xanados

PostSubject: Re: Love being at war with half of ROM   Love being at war with half of ROM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 4:41 pm

Got rid of Johnnyt, he's now over in Atlantica, so I guess I wont be hearing from him in awhile. Now the biggest asshole who will only dig himself deeper in the hole if he continues to take out his anger on the entire beta board....Stormboy....

Poor guy is trying to redeem himself by posting bug reports that have already been posted, or localization reports that have been reported before by me, while being a cunt to everyone else.
Back to top Go down
Dorian

Dorian

Male Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: Love being at war with half of ROM   Love being at war with half of ROM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:14 pm

Yeah, that post by Arcie about Rogues sucking put me over the edge and I needed to post something back. He's such a tool. Stormbow doesn;t bother me too much because as soon as I see a post by him, I just go to something else.
Back to top Go down
BreezyDay

BreezyDay

PostSubject: Re: Love being at war with half of ROM   Love being at war with half of ROM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:40 pm

Tis ok I forwarded his harassment.
Back to top Go down
Xanados

Xanados

PostSubject: Re: Love being at war with half of ROM   Love being at war with half of ROM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 9:36 pm

It's time we start harassing LuxAeterna in the game now. KS their mob spots and such. Since Stormbow and his morons are in that guild. Raythe included.
Back to top Go down
BreezyDay

BreezyDay

PostSubject: Re: Love being at war with half of ROM   Love being at war with half of ROM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:33 pm

all for it let me finish my upgrade ^^
I will hold stormy boy down and you can teabag him
Back to top Go down
Xanados

Xanados

PostSubject: Re: Love being at war with half of ROM   Love being at war with half of ROM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:43 pm

Stormboy is a joke now, I think I turned him into a little child after that flame session on beta forums. Though I beat him with kindness and silliness and he continued to show his true self exposing himself to the mods. Well I sent in a request to K and Silber, as well as the screenshots and his recent behavior being uncalled for.
Back to top Go down
BreezyDay

BreezyDay

PostSubject: Re: Love being at war with half of ROM   Love being at war with half of ROM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:45 pm

ya i forwarded his pm s to k
Back to top Go down
Xanados

Xanados

PostSubject: Re: Love being at war with half of ROM   Love being at war with half of ROM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 10:45 pm

Infact I jacked his sig and tonight I will modify it and then wear it. It's gonna be silly fun....He says Death to Trolls, I'm gonna say Love to Trolls, with cute pink hearts and a big smiley face over his skull pic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ataluta

Ataluta

Male Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Love being at war with half of ROM   Love being at war with half of ROM - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 2:56 am

Xanados wrote:
Infact I jacked his sig and tonight I will modify it and then wear it. It's gonna be silly fun....He says Death to Trolls, I'm gonna say Love to Trolls, with cute pink hearts and a big smiley face over his skull pic Very Happy

can't wait to see this one albino
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love being at war with half of ROM   Love being at war with half of ROM - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love being at war with half of ROM
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2