Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skye's Application

Go down 
+3
SleepingShah
BreezyDay
Skye
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Skye

Skye

Female Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Skye's Application Empty
PostSubject: Skye's Application   Skye's Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:38 am

Name: Debbie
Applying Game: Runes of Magic
Coms: Vent & TS

I may be one of your oldest members if you accept me. I have been playing MMO's since my son got me hooked on them. I have tried them all I think. Stuck with City of Heros/Villains, for 2 years off and on, same with StarWars Galaxies. I played WoW for over 2 years. A few months of Lord of the Rings and off and on in EQII. I have played Requiem, Perfect World, tried Rohan but couldn't get into that one and many many other free to play games out there. Some I actually like and stick with. So far this one has a lot of potential.

I work for a trash company in the National Accounts center, but I play before work, after work and all weekend. This is my entertainment. I would rather be playing a game than vegging on the couch watching TV. I am an Alt-oholic. I make one of every class that I can and like to try them all out before I actually pick one to level all the way up. It took em over a year to get my first character to 60 in WoW lol.

Being in a guild with people who I become friends with keeps me involved in the game. I like to socialize and have fun playing. I have never been very good at teaming because I tend to dilly dally when I am questing. I like to do everything I can and love to do all the quests. Teams always seem to be to fast for me and I get left behind so I solo a lot.

In game character names:

SkyeMoon = Mage 13/Priest 13
Skyearrow = Scout 10/Rogue 10
Skyewitch = Mage 8

I made a couple others but haven't played them yet.

Looking forward to meeting you all in game.
Back to top Go down
BreezyDay

BreezyDay

Female Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Skye's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skye's Application   Skye's Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 4:48 am

Thank you very much for applying. At this moment we are not accepting applications. However when open Beta starts we will be doing so again. Please keep in touch and watch these forums for updates as we will be moving soon to a new site. Warning we are a pervy bunch of people...
see ya in game
Back to top Go down
SleepingShah

SleepingShah

Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Skye's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skye's Application   Skye's Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 6:20 am

Yea man u are preety old, but old people have fun stories... like Ahnu, he wasn't that old but definitely a fun one with crazy stories.
Back to top Go down
WhispeR

WhispeR

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Skye's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skye's Application   Skye's Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:33 pm

Your application has been taken in consideration. I`ll pm you with what you need to do since we are moving to a new website and also changing the way people apply. OB is just 1 week away so I hope this wont scare you away. When our new website is done , I`ll inform you in private and give you all the details.

Again , thank you for your interest in our Guild.

The Spoon.
Back to top Go down
Ishruul

Ishruul

Male Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Skye's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skye's Application   Skye's Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 5:10 pm

Hi Skye, just so you know, we're not perverted...Well, Skooma is. Don't accept anything he touched, it's all icky and smelly anyway...

My hand still smell. Damn you Skooooma!!!!!
Back to top Go down
skooma

skooma

Male Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Skye's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skye's Application   Skye's Application Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 7:35 pm

ooo im liking her lol. Ishruul i touched at ur own risk. hey xans and whispers had worse lol
Back to top Go down
Skye

Skye

Female Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Skye's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skye's Application   Skye's Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 3:31 am

Hey everyone. I like a guild that has fun and it not so hardcore into being the first to get to the top level. I might not play a bit when we get to Open Beta. I am not hard core so I let all the hard core players get their levels first so I can do my quests without fighting for the quest mobs lol. Even now the level 25+s come in and kill the boss mobs and don't even ask if you need them. Ahh the life of a free to play game. Smile See you soon.
Back to top Go down
skooma

skooma

Skye's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skye's Application   Skye's Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:33 am

nah we aint that kinda guild. just take ya time and have fun. no rush
Back to top Go down
Urmama

Urmama

Male Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Skye's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skye's Application   Skye's Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 5:38 pm

We are definitely not like that. You always have a few people that rush to get to end game but a few of us have been in the middle levels for a while now and just like pissing around. Hell I think I have filled my char selection box up twice now with different chars I have been trying out..lol

Either way we are just a bunch of Freaks that like to have fun and joke around. A really sarcastic group of people. If you cant take sarcasim and joking around then you might have an issue with us. Other then that we just like to have fun.

GL And hope to see you in Game.
Back to top Go down
skooma

skooma

Skye's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skye's Application   Skye's Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:26 pm

Urmama wrote:
We are definitely not like that. You always have a few people that rush to get to end game but a few of us have been in the middle levels for a while now and just like pissing around. Hell I think I have filled my char selection box up twice now with different chars I have been trying out..lol

Either way we are just a bunch of Freaks that like to have fun and joke around. A really sarcastic group of people. If you cant take sarcasim and joking around then you might have an issue with us. Other then that we just like to have fun.

GL And hope to see you in Game.

also the higher lvls come down to help the lower lvls from time to time so helps always there
Back to top Go down
BreezyDay

BreezyDay

Female Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Skye's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skye's Application   Skye's Application Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:35 pm

just gotta yell we dont mind helping
Back to top Go down
Ishruul

Ishruul

Male Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Skye's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skye's Application   Skye's Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 3:10 am

They helping me sooooo much with all my n00b question, they alll should be saint!
Back to top Go down
Urmama

Urmama

Male Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Skye's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skye's Application   Skye's Application Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:10 am

+1 Even the not so noob get help........=]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Skye's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skye's Application   Skye's Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skye's Application
Page 1 of 1