Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ambush is MIA

Go down 
+3
Smurfed
ephinyus
Kotaru
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Kotaru

Kotaru

Male Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Ambush is MIA Empty
PostSubject: Ambush is MIA   Ambush is MIA Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:46 am

Does anyone have ambush's email addy? He's the only person I really knew in this guild from the get-go and has since gone missing while 'questing' IRL. Anyone? I'd like to be able to get ahold of him in LOTR:O

Also, Tripp's email addy. It'd be easier to get it here than track down Bryce and ask her, not withholding the fact not many of you knew Bryce at all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rhah
ephinyus

ephinyus

Female Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Ambush is MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambush is MIA   Ambush is MIA Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 3:18 pm

Ambush moved and got a job.. I've heard he may be back in the New Year.
Tripp has a Myspace page. www.myspace.com/trippingreenman
You can get ahold of him there, but he isn't playing games atm. Just checked his
myspace page and WOW! He chopped off all of his hair! Looks good though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ephinyus
Kotaru

Kotaru

Ambush is MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambush is MIA   Ambush is MIA Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 6:09 pm

Yeah, Unfortunately, I can't add him unless I know his last name or email. Hell, I never knew his FIRST name, much less his last. lol. And yeah, the hair or rather, lack thereof, was a shock to me as well. I certainly hope one of us can get ahold of Ambush when/if he returns.

Lol. I went back and started reading the old S.E.S. forum posts (all four of them for the same guild!) on the Requiem site, before we knew about RoM. THOSE were the days. lol.
Back to top Go down
Smurfed

Smurfed

Male Number of posts : 56

Ambush is MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambush is MIA   Ambush is MIA Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 10:58 pm

I haven't even seen Tripp on MSN lately. Come to think of it, I haven't seen Bryce or Lerre or anyone from the guilds on MSn lately. Except for Pilfer.

Hooray for junkies! Razz

And about Tripp cutting off his hair... It's nothing special. I've grown mine long and cut it short twice now.... xP
Back to top Go down
Kotaru

Kotaru

Ambush is MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambush is MIA   Ambush is MIA Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 8:25 am

I should have named this thread 'Purgatory is MIA' rather than make Ambush the headliner. (No offense Ambush!) *Line removed due to my wrong calculations* What I don't get is all the 'secrecy'. Like, 'Go here for your message' only to have that message tell you to go somewhere else. So I figure most, if any, conversations must be happening on the RoM forums.

I never ended up getting Bryce's, Lerre's, or anyone else's MSN or email.

And your crazy hats always hid the hair you had/didn't have. Tripps' hair was always long or long-ish in his pictures.
Pilfer is still alive? lmao. =P

Last edited by Kotaru on Sun Dec 21, 2008 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ephinyus

ephinyus

Ambush is MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambush is MIA   Ambush is MIA Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 2:41 pm

Kotaru wrote:
So I figure most, if any, conversations must be happening on the RoM forums.

Nope, they had the original Purgatory thread on the RoM forums locked, and started a new one,
which very quickly ended up on page 2 or 3.

Last edited by ephinyus on Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kotaru

Kotaru

Ambush is MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambush is MIA   Ambush is MIA Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:15 pm

Meh, No matter. Not many of the original members are left for whatever personal reasons they have. Out of curiousity, who was it initially who had the problem with Laz's 'misunderstood joke'. Were more parties involved rather that 'one' that was mentioned to me?

If only we could go back to the days before that incident. We all had fun and constantly. But then again, for me, It wouldnt be the same without Laz, Pilfer, Tripp, You, Smurfed, Freejack and all of the original gang. *le sigh*
Back to top Go down
Kotaru

Kotaru

Ambush is MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambush is MIA   Ambush is MIA Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 3:28 pm

Oh yeah, can't forget and about Nails and Nyines! And Wraith! Otorii! Rayzeel! Yunalesca! Vashti! Lipe! Shru! KingMike! And the infamous Pedobear! GAH! So many people missing from the interwebs!

Or how about when Lamia thought Laz was Pilfer and had done his 'pill trick' and got booted for it? LMAO!
And our arch-nemesis, Samo... What a froob!
Back to top Go down
Chelvie

Male Number of posts : 28

Ambush is MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambush is MIA   Ambush is MIA Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:48 am

Purgatory is active still. We are on The English Forums of RoM. Our Guild thread is there. Also, we are in RoM on the Osha server of US (EN) Install.
Back to top Go down
Kotaru

Kotaru

Ambush is MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambush is MIA   Ambush is MIA Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 6:58 pm

Kotaru wrote:
Not many of the original members are left ...
The Purgatory I was a part of is no more. The 'new' one is a farce. Either way, the persons my posts were directed at more than likely know what I was trying to say.
Back to top Go down
WhispeR

WhispeR

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Ambush is MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambush is MIA   Ambush is MIA Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:06 am

We are not a farce ... we are just better then you. Very Happy The new generation always surpasses the old one. Dinosaurs died out .. twas your time ... now its mine.

bye bye
Back to top Go down
Kotaru

Kotaru

Ambush is MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambush is MIA   Ambush is MIA Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 1:47 am

Better than us?
Oh yes, because you're so much more than we ever were in any form. Is that why you're throwing that attitude at me? If you had any idea what I meant, you'd realize that your childish response was quite rude and certainly uncalled for (and sounds strangely possessive for that matter).
Back to top Go down
ephinyus

ephinyus

Ambush is MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambush is MIA   Ambush is MIA Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 6:07 pm

Whisper, I'm sorry to say you have no idea what you are talking about. You weren't there for the good times of Purgatory/S.E.S. and you can't begin to know how much fun was had. Kotaru is an original member, back before it was even Purgatory. You have no right to bash his reminiscing by posting here with your childish remarks. You have your own forums now. This forum is not for you anymore.
Back to top Go down
Tripp
Admin
Admin
Tripp

Male Number of posts : 154

Ambush is MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambush is MIA   Ambush is MIA Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 9:02 pm

HAHA i remembered my log in info!!! How you guys been? Its going ok here i guess, just got my comp fixed enough to play some RoM, its still been a bit laggy though. Kot my email is Mat_A_Trippin@hotmail.com and its good to see your still around!

Oh and Whisper you are a farce lmfao, you were not part of the original Purgatory or around in the days before and while we were creating it, all you were there for was to take it while i was gone and others were in charge. HAHAHAHA your little post literally made me laugh my ass off! Have fun with the Purgatory name, im sure your ruining it already!
Back to top Go down
WhispeR

WhispeR

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Ambush is MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambush is MIA   Ambush is MIA Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 10:43 pm

hahahaha ... you guys really are a huge screw-up. You dear Tripp abandon your Guild and run off to god know where , you dear Ephy lost all control of purgatory in Requiem and from what I can recall also left Purgatory. King Mike abandoned these Forums months ago and so did most of the " old " members. Your all just lying to each other which I really do find funny.

Sorry to disappoint you dear Tripp but Purgatory is doing better then ever. We are number one Guild on our Server without zerging. We have a very mature community and running the show over on the US side. Most of our Officers are actual Frogster employees and things are absolutely great.

We are also a very respected Guild and all of our Members are very respected peeps of the RoM Forums.

My remark was intended to be childish because that is all the is required of me to be at your level. I`m sad to see that it has gotten this far. I stepped up to keep the Guild under control until you would come back to your sense and all members would come back ... but guess what ... almost 2 months and squat.

I`m out of these Forums ... bye bye and good luck.
Back to top Go down
ephinyus

ephinyus

Ambush is MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambush is MIA   Ambush is MIA Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 11:03 pm

WhispeR wrote:
you dear Ephy lost all control of purgatory in Requiem and from what I can recall also left Purgatory.

HA! I never lost control of the guild in Requiem... I can't make people play the game ya know. And I only took SOME of my toons
out... I still have some there as managers, and I log into them frequently to check up on them. So please don't pretend to know
what the fuck you are talking about, cuz you don't. You were supposed to take care of Purgatory until Tripp came back, and guess what? HE'S BACK! What are the chances of you handing control back to the rightful owner? Slim to none right? You stole the guild.
I hope you are happy to be running a guild that is not your own. A guild that was created in June 2008, that you have only been a part of for a few months. Don't get me wrong... I love Breezy to death... but you sir, are being an ASS. (Sorry Breezy)

Sorry... a bit of my SES attitude just slipped out... my bad geek
Back to top Go down
skooma

skooma

Male Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Ambush is MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambush is MIA   Ambush is MIA Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 4:36 am

i have to join now. sorry.

tripp joined wicked red so he is no longer gunna be apart of purgatory on RoM. he turned his back on us a long time ago and we all know it.

ill admit i didnt think whisper was a good leader at first and i was gunna leave but he has proved me wrong. its because of him and others, Purgatory Ingame is one of the top and one of the longest running guilds in Runes of Magic.

as for the who is better the old purgatory or the new one, i couldnt give a shit.
Back to top Go down
Tripp
Admin
Admin
Tripp

Male Number of posts : 154

Ambush is MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambush is MIA   Ambush is MIA Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 4:55 am

Yea sorry i cant sit infront of a computer all day long and be playing video games, I had work and life to deal with. I couldnt keep playing when i was working 12 hour days, get on and take care of the shit that needed to be taken care of. Oh and i didnt turn my back on Purgatory i left it in charge with people and it didnt work out. Kingmike left because he had to take care of his FAMILY and had no time for the game....

Just so you know Whisper im glad that what ever you did with the RoM part of Purgatory is doing good or whatever i could care less, i wasnt planning on coming back into Purgatory and watch someone else run the guild that me and others created. So thats why i didnt bother coming back to RoM Purgatroy.

And yes i did join Wicked Red because they are the biggest guild on the Macantacht Server and i like the people i play with....

I will miss a lot of you especially you Skooma and Chelvie if you guys read this i wish things would have worked out different you two were the shit to play with, there were others to that i will miss but you whisper arent really one of them hahahaha.
Back to top Go down
Kotaru

Kotaru

Ambush is MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambush is MIA   Ambush is MIA Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 7:36 am

skooma wrote:
tripp joined wicked red so he is no longer gunna be apart of purgatory on RoM. he turned his back on us a long time ago and we all know it.
No offense, But I hardly consider real life issues, whatever they be, less important than any guild or any game. That's a pretty cold comment to make about someone, especially someone who thinks of you as highly as he does.

Well, when I posted what I did, I never wanted any ill feelings between us or any malcontent (I.E. - this thread) floating around. I was simply, like Ephi said, reminiscing. I never questioned any of our leaders/officers judgment or capabilities when it came to managing the guild. As far as being better than us, our ability to function as a guild was never questioned prior to your remark Whisper. At least not openly or to the best of my knowledge.

The last thing I wanted to come to mind when I thought the word "Purgatory" was hardly an abducted/adopted guild, but more along the lines of the people I knew within it. (If you remember, that's the people I was reminiscing about several posts back.)

And such is my quest to find them, the members of older days.

Like I said, I never had any problems with ANYONE... until you acted like some bratty 10-year old, Whisper. THAT, my friend, was blatantly rude and most uncalled for. And personally, for the record, your move to a new forum was nothing more than a cleverly staged coup.
Back to top Go down
ephinyus

ephinyus

Ambush is MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambush is MIA   Ambush is MIA Icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2008 1:07 am

A nice ending for this thread... ty Kotaru! xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ambush is MIA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ambush is MIA   Ambush is MIA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ambush is MIA
Page 1 of 1