Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Forums.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
semicomatose

semicomatose

Male Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-08-17

New Forums. Empty
PostSubject: New Forums.   New Forums. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:27 am

First thing. Before I get yelled at / kicked out of the guild / stabbed in the kidney, or worst of of all, kicked in the groin, I just want to say, this thread intends NO disrespect whatsoever towards any of the officers.

Having read that, You know that this thread is for something to go down. Well, Guess I should say what it is. I created this thread with the intent of letting any members post their thanks/idea's/outrages at the forum system in use. By this, I mean what I "want" to be in this thread is either thank-you's, or productive criticism. that means absolutely no "this sucks" or anything like that. Don't just present a problem, but try to suggest a solution. (unless it is a case where that is impossible, such as a glitch or typo. In this case please provide details.)

This is so, I believe the officers will be able to provide the best forum environment for all members, without the officers having to unnecessarily trial and error everything.

Some ideas such as something for easier navigation, or clarification on a "room's" purpose. etc.

Again....Please...Please...keep it above the belt...
Back to top Go down
semicomatose

semicomatose

New Forums. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forums.   New Forums. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:32 am

My first post for this thread (negating the rules for the thread) Is that in truth, i love the look of the new forums. Great color schemes guys Smile

However, one thing I did want to bring up, Is that next to each thread, or room, there is a nice looking picture. Is there anyway the pictures could be expanded (in number) to cover more types of topics (hot topics) etc, or is this already in progress?

Thanks Cool
Back to top Go down
KingMike

KingMike

Male Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2008-08-16

New Forums. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forums.   New Forums. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:08 am

Short reply here pausing the movie Razz
I'll kick ya in the sack for free any day of the week Semi Very Happy

To the posting about our forums go nuts, ideas flames all is welcome.
We are still working on the forum this aint the final layout for it, i basicly slapped it up in a day so we had a place to go.

The more ideas and feedback we get the more stuff will pop up and to be fair, its a never ending project.
There will allways be stuff to improve.

Peace
King
Back to top Go down
AmbushMartyr

AmbushMartyr

Male Number of posts : 81

New Forums. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forums.   New Forums. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:42 am

OMG KICK ME, KICK ME MIKE!!!!!!

Uh, anyway, I was wondering if we could possibly do some more redecorating?
I had a idea that maybe we could possibly have as the background to the forums a HUGE picture of HENLEY (omg hes like the awesomenessnessness singer in China <3) !

I know it maybe too late for this idea but also dont you guys think that the name Purgatory is used enough for A ton of guilds already? I think if its possible we could possibly change the name to either HENLEY, or maybe HENLEY ROX!!!!

So what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
http://spellborn.acclaim.com/
claire1985

claire1985

Female Number of posts : 43

New Forums. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forums.   New Forums. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:47 am

henley on a nice pink background please
Back to top Go down
Xanados

Xanados

Male Number of posts : 235

New Forums. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forums.   New Forums. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:01 am

NOOO Not Henley, anything but henley, I don't care if you stick Shru and Therarstra making out...or that shemale woman...
Back to top Go down
semicomatose

semicomatose

New Forums. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forums.   New Forums. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:03 pm

Just thought I'd post that the recent reorganization of subtopics was VERY much appreciated by me. Now the main page isn't 20 miles long, picturing all of the sup topics indented under the rooms >.< Again, thank you for fixing that Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KingMike

KingMike

Male Number of posts : 136

New Forums. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forums.   New Forums. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:49 pm

You owe me milk!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Forums. Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Forums.   New Forums. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Forums.
Page 1 of 1