Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My first Boss.. PWI Closed Beta. lvl 19 untamed boss quest.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ephinyus

ephinyus

Female Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2008-08-16

My first Boss.. PWI Closed Beta. lvl 19 untamed boss quest. Empty
PostSubject: My first Boss.. PWI Closed Beta. lvl 19 untamed boss quest.   My first Boss.. PWI Closed Beta. lvl 19 untamed boss quest. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:24 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ephinyus
Blackwind

Male Number of posts : 15

PostSubject: Re: My first Boss.. PWI Closed Beta. lvl 19 untamed boss quest.   My first Boss.. PWI Closed Beta. lvl 19 untamed boss quest. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:26 am

Congrats.
Back to top Go down
Glecius

Glecius

Male Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: My first Boss.. PWI Closed Beta. lvl 19 untamed boss quest.   My first Boss.. PWI Closed Beta. lvl 19 untamed boss quest. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 2:30 am

Very nice, congrats Cool
Back to top Go down
Tripp
Admin
Admin
Tripp

Male Number of posts : 154

PostSubject: Re: My first Boss.. PWI Closed Beta. lvl 19 untamed boss quest.   My first Boss.. PWI Closed Beta. lvl 19 untamed boss quest. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:15 am

gratz!! looks like fun
Back to top Go down
ephinyus

ephinyus

Female Number of posts : 360

PostSubject: Re: My first Boss.. PWI Closed Beta. lvl 19 untamed boss quest.   My first Boss.. PWI Closed Beta. lvl 19 untamed boss quest. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:54 am

Thanks all.. it was a lot of fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ephinyus
shimano

shimano

Male Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: My first Boss.. PWI Closed Beta. lvl 19 untamed boss quest.   My first Boss.. PWI Closed Beta. lvl 19 untamed boss quest. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:47 am

Is that you the werefox, if so I dont know if they have implemented it in PWInter yet but if they have buy an hercules pet as soon as you can or a phoenix pet cos at lvl 50+ You will need to go in a place called Holy hall of dusk,it's a dungeon and hercules is the only pet that can tank every boss in there, and in the dungeons along the way before you reach 50+.but that is only if you level hercules to your own level.you will also need a phoenix to kill flying mobs, and get a water pet to kill mobs in the sea yes you swim under water to kill stuff. I know this cos I played PW on the Chinese server and the Malaysian server and on a Phillipine private server and got a werefox, a warrior, a mage, and an archer all to level 105,and all wearing gold armor the best weapons.a tip is the boss at the side of skull mountain can be bugged that means that a werefox can kill it on its own you send your flying pet directly from above it and just let the pet kill it,and it is the same with the big boss on the top of the mountain at mirror lake residence.any way GOOD LUCK HOPE YOU ENJOY THE GAME I DID . Very Happy

HERES A LINK YOU WILL FIND HELPFUL.

http://www.pwdatabase.com/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My first Boss.. PWI Closed Beta. lvl 19 untamed boss quest.   My first Boss.. PWI Closed Beta. lvl 19 untamed boss quest. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My first Boss.. PWI Closed Beta. lvl 19 untamed boss quest.
Page 1 of 1