Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Atomicburn App [Accepted]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
atomicburn

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Atomicburn App [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Atomicburn App [Accepted]   Atomicburn App [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:05 pm

Name: Andrew
Game: Runes of Magic and Requiem
Coms: I have Ventrilo and a mic, can also talk to me on MSN Messenger, Xfire, etc..

I'm a die hard online gamer. I have beta'd alot of games including EverQuest, Asheron's Call, etc..
I still play World of Warcraft on some private servers. Have played Requiem since it started beta,
but haven't played it recently due to working alot.

Looking forward to getting my beta invite for Runes of Magic. I have it installed and ready to play.
If you want to chat i'll be online today.
Back to top Go down
Xanados

Xanados

Male Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Atomicburn App [Accepted]   Atomicburn App [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:22 pm

Welcome to Purgatory, our leaders will talk about your application and get back with you ASAP. For now feel free to post on the forums you have access to.
Back to top Go down
Tripp
Admin
Admin
Tripp

Male Number of posts : 154

PostSubject: Re: Atomicburn App [Accepted]   Atomicburn App [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:54 pm

Welcome to our forums! Sorry for the delay on getting to you, we have recently been working on getting RoM installed and a few have gotten there invites. I will discuss your acceptance with the managers and get back to you as soon as possible.

Feel free to troll around and post in what sections you can so we can further get to know you better.
Back to top Go down
KingMike

KingMike

Male Number of posts : 136

PostSubject: Re: Atomicburn App [Accepted]   Atomicburn App [Accepted] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:29 am

Welcome onboard to Purgatory.
Please visit the following link bellow to get member access

Link.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atomicburn App [Accepted]   Atomicburn App [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Atomicburn App [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1