Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OH shit! Ninja Challenge

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Krama

Krama

Male Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-08-28

OH shit! Ninja Challenge Empty
PostSubject: OH shit! Ninja Challenge   OH shit! Ninja Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:14 am

One of my Fav vids on Utube

the Old guys is a badass

I hope u guys haven't seen these before
Back to top Go down
Krama

Krama

PostSubject: Re: OH shit! Ninja Challenge   OH shit! Ninja Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 8:29 am

Heres some fights secens from future power Rangers

Back to top Go down
rocha_rox

rocha_rox

Male Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: OH shit! Ninja Challenge   OH shit! Ninja Challenge Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 2:37 pm

Very cool and corny, but it looks like Jiraya (it was a big hit in Brazil).
Back to top Go down
semicomatose

semicomatose

Male Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: OH shit! Ninja Challenge   OH shit! Ninja Challenge Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:45 pm

There is no word to describe the awesomeness that is ninja challenge!
Back to top Go down
Krama

Krama

PostSubject: Re: OH shit! Ninja Challenge   OH shit! Ninja Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 3:01 am

Yep, I found some more too i'll post them later if u want
Back to top Go down
Krama

Krama

PostSubject: Re: OH shit! Ninja Challenge   OH shit! Ninja Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 3:12 am

When do u know when someone is hardcore ninja?

when they answer death threats on that phone.
Back to top Go down
skooma

skooma

Male Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: OH shit! Ninja Challenge   OH shit! Ninja Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:13 pm

as we all know any english bloke can woop a ninja

Back to top Go down
semicomatose

semicomatose

PostSubject: Re: OH shit! Ninja Challenge   OH shit! Ninja Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:54 pm

lol, "If you have a set of keys on you, stick them in your hand and make them count!" >.< ...That might be just as bad for you as your attacker =p Always carry a roll on you, works great. Size the roll to your fist. Personally, I have large hands, so i use nickles, 99% of people use dimes. It's called "Loading your fist" Stops you from breaking knuckles/fingers.
Back to top Go down
skooma

skooma

PostSubject: Re: OH shit! Ninja Challenge   OH shit! Ninja Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 6:25 pm

keys are the most violent legal weapon u can carry. stick em between ur knuckles and hit sumone in the cheek and ull rip half there cheek out. thats y u should always carry a single key in ur pocket round here cos u never know whats will happen
Back to top Go down
SmittenKitten

SmittenKitten

Female Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: OH shit! Ninja Challenge   OH shit! Ninja Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 10:52 pm

skooma wrote:
keys are the most violent legal weapon u can carry. stick em between ur knuckles and hit sumone in the cheek and ull rip half there cheek out. thats y u should always carry a single key in ur pocket round here cos u never know whats will happen

When I'm walking through a parking lot or somewhere in public alone i always carry my keys in my right hand with one single key sticking out between my knuckles...i havent had to use em yet thank goodness, but i tend to agree they are a pretty damn damaging weapon, and though I know im big and bad lol ,unfortumately, I could be easily overpowered so this has always been on of the things i do in hopes of staying safe should an event arise >.<
Back to top Go down
skooma

skooma

PostSubject: Re: OH shit! Ninja Challenge   OH shit! Ninja Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:10 am

well touch wood it wont happen to u and ull never need to use em smitten
Back to top Go down
SmittenKitten

SmittenKitten

PostSubject: Re: OH shit! Ninja Challenge   OH shit! Ninja Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:50 am

skooma wrote:
well touch wood it wont happen to u and ull never need to use em smitten

I'll fuck a mofo up if it does though ^^
Back to top Go down
semicomatose

semicomatose

PostSubject: Re: OH shit! Ninja Challenge   OH shit! Ninja Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 5:15 am

uhhh... My knife is a hell of a lot more deadly...and it's still legal. As long as the blade <4" and it isn't a switchblade or stiletto blade, it's perfectly legal here. But a roll does the most damage, without leaving a blood trail...Well, besides smashing up their mouth...But only an idiot does that. Blood is too easy to track, bruises/internal damage is not.
Back to top Go down
semicomatose

semicomatose

PostSubject: Re: OH shit! Ninja Challenge   OH shit! Ninja Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 5:22 am

skooma wrote:

Don't. Newtons laws. Every action has an equal and/or opposite reaction.

Basically, this means that the force that drives that key into them, drives with the exact same force into your own hand. The other end is sharper, yes, so he will take more damage. And yet, at the same time, you will also mess up your own hand, more than likely ripping it open. The webbing between your fingers is notoriously weak. Plus, most people usually dont understand just how much force it takes to penetrate flesh. They see it on tv, or hear about it, and think "Yea, I have enough strength to stab through flesh." It's quite hard, If you have ever gone hunting, and had to clean/skin an animal you would understand that. And that is with an extremely sharp knife to boot.
Back to top Go down
skooma

skooma

PostSubject: Re: OH shit! Ninja Challenge   OH shit! Ninja Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:13 pm

well the knife crime is sooo bad here. mainly teenagers dieing ova it.
i dont care if the key goes through the skin or not but it will bloody hurt
Back to top Go down
SmittenKitten

SmittenKitten

PostSubject: Re: OH shit! Ninja Challenge   OH shit! Ninja Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:48 pm

semicomatose wrote:
skooma wrote:

Don't. Newtons laws. Every action has an equal and/or opposite reaction.

Basically, this means that the force that drives that key into them, drives with the exact same force into your own hand. The other end is sharper, yes, so he will take more damage. And yet, at the same time, you will also mess up your own hand, more than likely ripping it open. The webbing between your fingers is notoriously weak. Plus, most people usually dont understand just how much force it takes to penetrate flesh. They see it on tv, or hear about it, and think "Yea, I have enough strength to stab through flesh." It's quite hard, If you have ever gone hunting, and had to clean/skin an animal you would understand that. And that is with an extremely sharp knife to boot.

Seriously dude...do you not know how to hold a key in between your knuckles? you have the key ring balled up in your fist and a single key end sticking out between 2 fingers, you dont hold the key against the webbing of your fingers... try it sometime... im sorry but in the self defense/saftey courses I have taken I was specifically taught this tactic, which is why i use it today. But I guess if you are bit confused about how to hold your key/keys then I could understand your argument slightly.
Back to top Go down
Krama

Krama

PostSubject: Re: OH shit! Ninja Challenge   OH shit! Ninja Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 10:15 pm

Keys are cool but i find spoons work better because they leave its mark and tells them ever fuck with u agian.
Back to top Go down
rocha_rox

rocha_rox

Male Number of posts : 66

PostSubject: Re: OH shit! Ninja Challenge   OH shit! Ninja Challenge Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:40 am

Yeah and don´t forget about forks too...
Back to top Go down
SmittenKitten

SmittenKitten

PostSubject: Re: OH shit! Ninja Challenge   OH shit! Ninja Challenge Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 2:39 am

Krama wrote:
Keys are cool but i find spoons work better because they leave its mark and tells them ever fuck with u agian.

Sporks ftw! but sadly I dont carry a spork around in my pocket Sad
Back to top Go down
semicomatose

semicomatose

PostSubject: Re: OH shit! Ninja Challenge   OH shit! Ninja Challenge Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:18 am

I do sincerely apologize. I do not think my posts had the, hmm, "attitude" if you will, that I had intended them to. I only meant to say that keys are not one of the better options, not that they are not at all an option. And my later post was a debate of why they were not a better option, not to outright deny usage of the tactic. Again, apologize for any misrepresentation of my argument.

OH shit! Ninja Challenge Sorry
Back to top Go down
Krama

Krama

PostSubject: sporks rule   OH shit! Ninja Challenge Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:34 am

SmittenKitten wrote:
Krama wrote:

I don't either but i was thinking that spoons are nice a dull and it would hurt a lot. Pain is nice.
Back to top Go down
SmittenKitten

SmittenKitten

PostSubject: Re: OH shit! Ninja Challenge   OH shit! Ninja Challenge Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:46 am

Krama wrote:
SmittenKitten wrote:
Krama wrote:

I don't either but i was thinking that spoons are nice a dull and it would hurt a lot. Pain is nice.

SPORKS!!!!!!!! muahahahaha <3

Okay, so the pain aspect makes a spoon a bit appealing..but still sporks ftw
Back to top Go down
Krama

Krama

PostSubject: Re: OH shit! Ninja Challenge   OH shit! Ninja Challenge Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 4:55 am

K u win sporks rulz...... for now =)
Back to top Go down
SmittenKitten

SmittenKitten

PostSubject: Re: OH shit! Ninja Challenge   OH shit! Ninja Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:37 am

Krama wrote:
K u win sporks rulz...... for now =)

Muahahahaha <3
Back to top Go down
Krama

Krama

PostSubject: Re: OH shit! Ninja Challenge   OH shit! Ninja Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 7:59 am

along with humans cat ninja are creepy awesome

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OH shit! Ninja Challenge   OH shit! Ninja Challenge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OH shit! Ninja Challenge
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next