Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey guys...........

Go down 
+4
sassycat3172
Glecius
raazman
losersRawk
8 posters
AuthorMessage
losersRawk

losersRawk

Male Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Hey guys........... Empty
PostSubject: Hey guys...........   Hey guys........... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:04 pm

Hey, I'm not going to have any time to play around on the comp for who knows how long. I'm gonna be starting a new job and I'm on call 365 days a yearrrrrrrrrrrrr. So I'm gonna focus some more on my family cuz I could be gone for any wheres to a few hours to weeks on some jobs. I'll be back when open hits I'm sure (i'll have a new laptop by then, be rollin in the $$$$ lol). If Mike, tripp, ambush reads this PM me back and I'll give you the RoM account info and stuff if you want to let some other guild member play who hasn't gotten in. I'll still be checkin around on the boards time to time.

Sorry guys =(
Back to top Go down
raazman

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys...........   Hey guys........... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:31 am

i dont know who you are....but good job! family and a secure job comes first. good luck with everything and hope too many people over dont miss you. I guess...come back quick!
Back to top Go down
losersRawk

losersRawk

Male Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys...........   Hey guys........... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:54 am

Thanks. Yeah, I've learned the hard way that those come first though. Behind on bills and stuff O.o but thats life. I wasn't too active on RoM since I got invited due to bills, and trying to find a better job.
Back to top Go down
Glecius

Glecius

Male Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys...........   Hey guys........... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:45 pm

wish you the best of luck, family always comes first. I'm sure we will be around when you have time to pop back in. Take care
Back to top Go down
sassycat3172

sassycat3172

Female Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys...........   Hey guys........... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 8:34 am

Hey Guys,
If it is ok with you I would really appreciate LosersRawk"s sign in info I have been checking my email daily Yes still. I Know I am not the only one doing the same. Just thought I would give it a try. I am on vent but I do not sign on to it that much anymore Because most of the time you guys are chatting in game and I end up completely lost with your conversations.
Yours truly,
Lonely Non Playing Purgatory Guildy Sitting in a corner with the rest of the non playing Guildies Sad
Back to top Go down
WhispeR

WhispeR

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys...........   Hey guys........... Icon_minitimeSat Sep 20, 2008 10:14 pm

Just have LosersRawk pm you with the Info. Smile
Back to top Go down
AmbushMartyr

AmbushMartyr

Male Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys...........   Hey guys........... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 11:10 pm

Yeah as Whisper said just ask LoserRawks for the nfo Im sure he wont mind at all sassy, and sorry we couldnt get your invite, Mike tried his hardest to get it. Hopefully soon they will invite the rest of the crew in.
Back to top Go down
http://spellborn.acclaim.com/
sassycat3172

sassycat3172

Female Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys...........   Hey guys........... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:24 am

Thank you for the go ahead Ambush i have sent him a PM. Yes i know Mike tried super hard we love ya Mike hopefully I will see everyone in game soon.
Back to top Go down
SmittenKitten

SmittenKitten

Female Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys...........   Hey guys........... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:41 am

sassycat3172 wrote:
Thank you for the go ahead Ambush i have sent him a PM. Yes i know Mike tried super hard we love ya Mike hopefully I will see everyone in game soon.

You can have my info if you want it...just shoot me a PM if you need it
Back to top Go down
raazman

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-09-17

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys...........   Hey guys........... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:45 am

luckies...forget getting a key...i cant even load the game =[
Back to top Go down
roflman23

roflman23

Male Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys...........   Hey guys........... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 5:03 pm

sassycat3172 wrote:
Hey Guys,
If it is ok with you I would really appreciate LosersRawk"s sign in info I have been checking my email daily Yes still. I Know I am not the only one doing the same. Just thought I would give it a try. I am on vent but I do not sign on to it that much anymore Because most of the time you guys are chatting in game and I end up completely lost with your conversations.
Yours truly,
Lonely Non Playing Purgatory Guildy Sitting in a corner with the rest of the non playing Guildies Sad

ok i check my email every 10minutes without fail...i deserve it? Very Happy lmao you cant just go asking for a beta ke like tht, in my opinion bcos LosersRawk has been so kind to give his key away to a guild member i say the big chiefs decide what to use it for, i mean alot of us want to get ingame and have been tryin longer than others, doesnt mean anyone deserves it more or less than the next.....i say its competition "guild" style to get it Razz muhaha

and good luck with your work LosersRawk dont really know you but from what you sed you sound like a wicked guy, have fun n be bk soon bro. peace
Back to top Go down
http://purgatory.secrets-stories.net
roflman23

roflman23

Male Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys...........   Hey guys........... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 5:04 pm

SmittenKitten wrote:
sassycat3172 wrote:

You can have my info if you want it...just shoot me a PM if you need it

i wish you were my friend too Sad
Back to top Go down
http://purgatory.secrets-stories.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey guys...........   Hey guys........... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey guys...........
Page 1 of 1