Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

hello here is my app.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jargon

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-09-28

hello here is my app. Empty
PostSubject: hello here is my app.   hello here is my app. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:44 am

Name:Kev
Applying Game:Runes of magic
Coms:??
Self information: i am a father of two that works alot and loves to play games online.
i live in NewYork and i have played many games starting with multi user dungeons like Nightmist to 2d rpg's like apsperita, illutia, Tibia< to 3d rpgs like wow, legend of ares, SRO,Linage II, rohan,2moons and the such. i am puerto rican by birth Rastafarian by Faith,
i spend alot of time on the RoM forums and was looking to join a guild that was adult oriented, i can't seem to stay in guild with kids i need people more my age. i hope i am accepted hope to hear from ya soon and ty for your time i have vent and teamspeak and i own a mic but i spend alot of time on the teamspeak i own for my combat arms clan with is the game i currently play while awaiting RoM
Back to top Go down
Tripp
Admin
Admin
Tripp

Male Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: hello here is my app.   hello here is my app. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:11 am

Thank you for your interest in our guild, we will go over your application and get back with you on our answer.

Feel free to troll around on our forums so we can get to know you better.
Back to top Go down
Jargon

PostSubject: Re: hello here is my app.   hello here is my app. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:14 am

hi again just stopping in to say hello and see if there is any update on my status =P
Back to top Go down
Tripp
Admin
Admin
Tripp

Male Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: hello here is my app.   hello here is my app. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 4:12 am

Hey how ya doing? Well im currently just waiting on some feedback from a few managers that have been busy with real life stuff right now. But it wont be much longer.
Back to top Go down
BreezyDay

BreezyDay

Female Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: hello here is my app.   hello here is my app. Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 10:38 pm

hi hi welcome, post a bit so we can get to know you better. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jargon

PostSubject: Re: hello here is my app.   hello here is my app. Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:03 am

i am actually withdrawing my app it is not you guys it is the increase of hours my job demands me to work i really have no time for a clan atm too busy with my own fps clan it was nice to meet you guys though and i would recommend your clan to my firends who knows maybe when i get a more stable schedule i can reapply
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello here is my app.   hello here is my app. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello here is my app.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Purgatory Open Forum :: Archives of Legends-
Jump to: