Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Had a talk with Runewaker

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Xanados

Xanados

Male Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Had a talk with Runewaker Empty
PostSubject: Had a talk with Runewaker   Had a talk with Runewaker Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:08 am

The future looks very bright for RoM, I sat down with the developer in-game last night and he told me many things they're putting in, but even I'm forbidden to say too much.

Skill balances will be in the next patch on Thursday. All classes will be re-balanced. Priests and Mages will be fixed, Knights will be fixed, etc.

PVP Battlefields will be coming in November.

New classes are being held off until current classes are rebalanced.

More PVE mob tweaks, translations and small stuff.

Report Bug Option now available in-game.

Release of the new Second Class Weapon Upgrade Stone which will be sold by NPCs, not in-game yet, but I got 10 of them from the GMs which I'll spread around whenever you guys get back in-game to test. I'm forbidden to talk about the failure rates of those, but it's gonna be really hard.

All of the armor that the GMs wear are actual in-game items which can be obtained.

Defense will be tweaked to match competitive issues. No longer will a Knight be owned by abbey mobs.

All I said above are prone to bugs, but that's why we're CBTs.
Back to top Go down
BreezyDay

BreezyDay

Female Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Had a talk with Runewaker   Had a talk with Runewaker Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 12:29 am

Nice Xan very nice. Thanks for the updates. cheers
Back to top Go down
FearEffect

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Had a talk with Runewaker   Had a talk with Runewaker Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:10 pm

Cool ty for the read Smile
Back to top Go down
Estarioll

Estarioll

Male Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Had a talk with Runewaker   Had a talk with Runewaker Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:18 pm

awesome, this game has potential, i just hope they won't mess it up with kash shops...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Had a talk with Runewaker   Had a talk with Runewaker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Had a talk with Runewaker
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gaming Section :: [RoM] Runes of Magic-
Jump to: