Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Darkfall !!!

Go down 
+5
Invain
Murderface
BleedForMe
skooma
WhispeR
9 posters
AuthorMessage
WhispeR

WhispeR

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Darkfall !!! Empty
PostSubject: Darkfall !!!   Darkfall !!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:25 pm

This is a game that is built to please the hardcore PvPers. The game also has a huge amount pe PvE. It takes ~10 Hours to cross the gameworld on a mount. It soon gonna go into CB.

If you want to see it in High Quality follow this link ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1k3hsv0tfU
Back to top Go down
skooma

skooma

Male Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Darkfall !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkfall !!!   Darkfall !!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 1:25 am

is it F2P or p2p
Back to top Go down
BleedForMe

BleedForMe

Male Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Darkfall !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkfall !!!   Darkfall !!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:45 am

thats pretty bad ass i like the fighting style it will require more skill to fight and pk you wont be able to use macro or key sets you will have to actually fight and aim
Back to top Go down
WhispeR

WhispeR

Darkfall !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkfall !!!   Darkfall !!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 4:17 am

It will be P2P. But they are still not sure how to do it. Buy Client then pay subscription. Just buy the client and then no sub , or don`t buy the client but pay sub. They`ll decide on it as we get closer to December and release.

Its nice to see the game come out after almost 7 years. Smile
Back to top Go down
Murderface

Murderface

Male Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Darkfall !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkfall !!!   Darkfall !!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:10 pm

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but has anyone made it into the DarkFall CB? I've registered for a CB a long time ago, and just haven't been chosen for the game as of now. Still, I've been reading a lot of different opinions on the game, and I just don't know what to think.
Back to top Go down
skooma

skooma

Male Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Darkfall !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkfall !!!   Darkfall !!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:22 pm

imo i dont think this game will do that well. they says they have all this great stuff but that means its got alot to live up to. for all the great pvp things they promise they need alot of players.

with WARs pvp/RvR i have heard its shit cos there aint alot of people doin it.

aint i gotta way of explaining stuff lol
Back to top Go down
Murderface

Murderface

Darkfall !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkfall !!!   Darkfall !!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 10:27 pm

That was one of things I've heard about the game. From what I understand by popular anti-DarkFall threads, the PvP system is horrible, and lame looking. The only good thing about one aspect of the PvP system are naval battles. People seem to like ship battles a lot.
Back to top Go down
WhispeR

WhispeR

Darkfall !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkfall !!!   Darkfall !!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 2:11 am

Back to top Go down
Murderface

Murderface

Darkfall !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkfall !!!   Darkfall !!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:14 am

Thanks for the link mate. Very good read.
Back to top Go down
Invain

Invain

Male Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Darkfall !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkfall !!!   Darkfall !!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 10:53 am

~has instant boner~ I can't wait for this game to go live.
Back to top Go down
WhispeR

WhispeR

Darkfall !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkfall !!!   Darkfall !!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 11:28 am

From what those guys are saying and the CB Screenshots , this game will be very good. I love the graphics of the game and they probably have the best shadows I have ever seen. the Environment seems to be well done , at least that`s what almost every single guy pointed out. At this rate we might actually get a Release before Christmas ...
Back to top Go down
WhispeR

WhispeR

Darkfall !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkfall !!!   Darkfall !!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 1:47 pm

Back to top Go down
Murderface

Murderface

Darkfall !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkfall !!!   Darkfall !!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:04 pm

I will definitely try the game out. I'll be Murderface in DarkFall if I ever get in. After all that reading, it's definitely peaked my interest.
Back to top Go down
Raytan

Male Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-11-08

Darkfall !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkfall !!!   Darkfall !!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 9:38 pm

I knew this game 2 years ago. Darkfall had been in a very very large developing. Thats why i think 3 years ago it would look like a great game, but i think that now there are games alot better than it and I cant see where all years of development are, becouse the graphics arent good. (i dont like them). I think the war ships and that you can build the world is nice but the pvp system in first person i think is the worst i ever seen in new mmorpgs. And the races you can choose and armor i dont like too. thats my opinion about darkfall.
Back to top Go down
WhispeR

WhispeR

Darkfall !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkfall !!!   Darkfall !!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 2:38 am

The only game currently , that look better then Darkfall is Age of Conan , that`s it. The sky , the shadows , the environment is just stunning. Best PvP system possible since its manual and skill based. Beta Testers were bitching because the mobs were kiting them ... one guy even got his head chopped off by a mob.

Even though people try to ignore it , Darkfall is a huge PvE game.
Back to top Go down
Xanados

Xanados

Male Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Darkfall !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkfall !!!   Darkfall !!! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 3:11 am

I'll join Darkfall Online so I can just kill Johnny over and over again.....
Back to top Go down
WhispeR

WhispeR

Darkfall !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkfall !!!   Darkfall !!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 6:45 am

Xanados wrote:
I'll join Darkfall Online so I can just kill Johnny over and over again.....

Hmm .. good idea.
Back to top Go down
Kotaru

Kotaru

Male Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Darkfall !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkfall !!!   Darkfall !!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 9:06 am

Raytan wrote:
I knew this game 2 years ago. Darkfall had been in a very very large developing. Thats why i think 3 years ago it would look like a great game, but i think that now there are games alot better than it and I cant see where all years of development are, becouse the graphics arent good. (i dont like them). I think the war ships and that you can build the world is nice but the pvp system in first person i think is the worst i ever seen in new mmorpgs. And the races you can choose and armor i dont like too. thats my opinion about darkfall.

That's why the anti-darkfall fanboys called it Vaporware.

And if you started your MMO travels in MUD, MOOs, and MUCKs like me, you'd realize the the MMO genre has grown pretty stale. Innovation is key but in a world of gaming where WoW has dumbed down the skill level needed to excel in an MMO, developers instead try to mimic Blizzards success by 'copying'. Hence, the ever so overused title 'WoW Clone'. I guess they're POV is "If it isn't broke, Don't fix it". Text-based games though (like the MUDs, MOOs, MUCKs), will forever hold a place in my heart. The gameplay is never trumped by flashy pictures or mundane button-mashing. It's only as good looking as you can imagine.

But DF... DF might be able to pull something out of the magicians hat and surprise us all. I'm not fighting to be first in line for the DL, but I'm certainly not holding my breath either. They have a name for people like me, Malcontent.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rhah
BreezyDay

BreezyDay

Female Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Darkfall !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkfall !!!   Darkfall !!! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 4:20 pm

We have been watching Darkfall for a while now, and I have to say from a business perspective these guys are smart. They have yet to let anyone push them into making bad decisions. We have all seen it before. The investors want a return " put the game out" Epic Fails...
I have to admit that I love playing a game that looks like what I imagine, and Darkfall has done that I have watched the graphics improve and have been happy to see what they keep and what changes.
Oddly I would be playing for a much different experience. Most are going into play this for PVP I plan on crafting. If they deliver what they say they have then I will be happy.
Its early I just woke up... excuse my raving
Back to top Go down
Murderface

Murderface

Darkfall !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkfall !!!   Darkfall !!! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:43 pm

Has anyone in the guild gotten into the CB for DF?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Darkfall !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkfall !!!   Darkfall !!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkfall !!!
Page 1 of 1