Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I just received this email from the ROM Team!

Go down 
+5
BleedForMe
WhispeR
sassycat3172
bluegame
ephinyus
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ephinyus

ephinyus

Female Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2008-08-16

I just received this email from the ROM Team! Empty
PostSubject: I just received this email from the ROM Team!   I just received this email from the ROM Team! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:32 pm

Closed Beta III and Stress Test!

Hello Runes of Magic Player,

We will reach three important milestones for Runes of Magic this week. After two large-scale server stress tests, Runes of Magic will enter into the closed beta phase III on November, 2nd 2008.

We will invite up to 30.000 players to perform the server stress tests on October 30th and November, 1st. The goal is to gather important information about the server performance of Runes of Magic. Therefore we are expecting you to help us in driving the infrastructure to its limits.

This is the schedule for the upcoming performance tests:

October 30th 2008 (Thursday): Start of stress test 1 (exact timeline will be announced on http://www.runesofmagic.com)
October 31st 2008 (Friday): At 3 a.m CET the stress test 1 will be finished. Server will be shut down for maintenance and restarted after several hours.
November 1st 2008 (Saturday): Stress test 2

This one will be split into 3 Phases (times may vary): 12 to 2 p.m. CET, 4 to 6 p.m. CET, 8 pm to midnight CET ? detailed information to come on the official website

November 2nd 2008 (Sunday): start of closed beta phase III after server restart (starting 11 a.m. CET) - characters will probably be wiped again before server is back online.

We have opened up a closed beta III and stress test message board:
http://forum.runesofmagic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=190

You will find the download mirrors of Runes of Magic here:
http://www.runesofmagic.com/en/
downloads,id3,runes_magic_closed_beta_client.html

IMPORTANT! If you did not receive a Closed Beta Key or Account until now you will find some opportunities to still get one in one of several beta giveaways listed here:
http://www.runesofmagic.com/en/news,id70,lottery_your_chance_closed_beta.html

Details about the Beta Key Activation:
http://www.runesofmagic.com/en/news,id72,update_contests_closed_beta.html

As said before, we intend to blow the server infrastructure deliberately within the course of the stress tests. Therefore, please do not be surprised if the servers may not be available all the time during this week. This is a technical test and we are looking forward to your participation and feedback. There is no need to spam the forums, if technical problems may occur as that is exactly what we are expecting and monitoring closely, so to avoid them in the open beta and launch versions later on.

Thanks a lot in advance for your participation in making Runes of Magic the success we are all expecting.

Have fun playing and testing. Lets blow up the servers!

Your Runes of Magic Team
http://www.runesofmagic.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ephinyus
ephinyus

ephinyus

PostSubject: Re: I just received this email from the ROM Team!   I just received this email from the ROM Team! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:39 pm

I logged in and checked out the game... found all of my toons gone,
and 2 test servers instead of just the 1. So the first wipe has begun!
Back to top Go down
bluegame

bluegame

Male Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: I just received this email from the ROM Team!   I just received this email from the ROM Team! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:17 pm

hello hey guys i just got my email to join the game but i was asking if u guys are in with server u guys are in or is it 1 server only?
Back to top Go down
ephinyus

ephinyus

PostSubject: Re: I just received this email from the ROM Team!   I just received this email from the ROM Team! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 10:49 pm

there seems to be 2 test servers... not sure which one we should be in, but I'm going to assume
test server 1. I made a toon there, but haven't played it yet Smile
Back to top Go down
bluegame

bluegame

Male Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-10-11

PostSubject: Re: I just received this email from the ROM Team!   I just received this email from the ROM Team! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 12:09 am

oh ok well i made one too so if u join give me at whisper my name is silentknight.
Back to top Go down
sassycat3172

sassycat3172

Female Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: I just received this email from the ROM Team!   I just received this email from the ROM Team! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 12:28 am

I also received this email my char name at the moment is Outforblood but when i login for the stress test it will be Outforeblood with the E added in the name. I cant wait woot wooot!!!!!
Back to top Go down
WhispeR

WhispeR

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: I just received this email from the ROM Team!   I just received this email from the ROM Team! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 4:15 am

I`ll get the Guild going on Sunday , after the second Wipe. Smile
Back to top Go down
ephinyus

ephinyus

PostSubject: Re: I just received this email from the ROM Team!   I just received this email from the ROM Team! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:07 am

Right on Whisper! That'd be great!
Back to top Go down
BleedForMe

BleedForMe

Male Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: I just received this email from the ROM Team!   I just received this email from the ROM Team! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:40 am

got my invite too so as long as im not busy ill def be there Smile
Back to top Go down
FearEffect

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: I just received this email from the ROM Team!   I just received this email from the ROM Team! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:12 pm

+Ive made all classes so far, intruiging game......they keep being wiped Very Happy well ill keep looking around for now Smile
Back to top Go down
BleedForMe

BleedForMe

Male Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: I just received this email from the ROM Team!   I just received this email from the ROM Team! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:16 pm

ya one thing that kinda sucks about the true beta testing is you lose your chr.... kinda hard to test the areas for higher lvls if ya never get to be a higher lvl isnt it?
Back to top Go down
FearEffect

Male Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: I just received this email from the ROM Team!   I just received this email from the ROM Team! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 10:44 pm

yeh i agree bud, but hey still OB to come i cant wait to get in with you guys if u let me in Very Happy i cant wait to finally uninstall rappelz lol if u have a vent could some one pm me the info id love to pop on for a chat after work Smile
Back to top Go down
nokio1

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: I just received this email from the ROM Team!   I just received this email from the ROM Team! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:22 pm

yeah got my invite also and i just uninstall AOC and rapplez lol i have main lv 11 scout and lv 3 war up and running name is shade see you all in game and do you guys have vent up and running yet
Back to top Go down
Dorian

Dorian

Male Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-11-01

PostSubject: Re: I just received this email from the ROM Team!   I just received this email from the ROM Team! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 6:24 pm

Yeah, I'll be in game under Dorian. I hope to see everyone who's invited in game
Back to top Go down
WhispeR

WhispeR

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: I just received this email from the ROM Team!   I just received this email from the ROM Team! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:12 am

We don`t use Vent anymore. I`ll have Mike activate all of your accounts so you can view the Guild Sections , where everything is explained. Smile

Also , I`ll probably get on Monday and start working towards making the Guild. Once I get things started I`ll msg you guys with the amount of gold that I require from each of you.
Actually , I hope that by Monday , I`ll get all of you activated that way we can talk in voice chat and set things up.

I would like the thank you guys again for the interest in our Guild. Welcome to Purgatory , welcome to RoM ! Smile

P.S. Everyone please go for Server 1-Channel 4
Back to top Go down
Xanados

Xanados

Male Number of posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: I just received this email from the ROM Team!   I just received this email from the ROM Team! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:59 am

If they don't wipe the servers, I can donate about 40k to the guild...Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I just received this email from the ROM Team!   I just received this email from the ROM Team! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I just received this email from the ROM Team!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gaming Section :: [RoM] Runes of Magic-
Jump to: