Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Y hullo thar!

Go down 
+6
Urmama
ephinyus
Xanados
BleedForMe
Smurfed
Rhaxma
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhaxma

Female Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Y hullo thar! Empty
PostSubject: Y hullo thar!   Y hullo thar! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 2:27 am

Well I have no idea if you guys remember me anymore, but I has come to say hi anyway ^^

The hubby and I have been very busy getting stuff sorted for our expecting baby and didnt have the energy to grind Requiem out Sad

Anyway im getting fatter now thanks to bobbins and have more spare time so came to look you up, hence this random post.

I has no idea what im waffling on about at this point btw, just babbling hopeing tripp and Ephi remember me at least Wink
Back to top Go down
Smurfed

Smurfed

Male Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Y hullo thar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y hullo thar!   Y hullo thar! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 3:00 am

Well I'm pretty sure that a lot of the older members do remember you. Alas, we have lost a fair amount of the old crew to the real world, but yes, Ephi's still around. Tripp (like me, but even moreso) has real world stuff going on (last I heard) so he's not around much either....

But if it's any consolation, I still remember you and such...

Oh, and good luck with the bub too. Hopefully it's not more trouble than it's worth... XD
Back to top Go down
BleedForMe

BleedForMe

Male Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Y hullo thar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y hullo thar!   Y hullo thar! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 3:04 am

hi im sorta new to the guild so wouldnt remember you but just wanted to say hi and good luck with the baby look forward to seein more of ya Smile
Back to top Go down
Xanados

Xanados

Male Number of posts : 235

Y hullo thar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y hullo thar!   Y hullo thar! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:27 am

I barely remember you, I think you disappeared right after I joined the guild on Requiem. Smile Congrats on the baby and good to know things are looking good for you and your hubby. Tripp is somewhere, and Ephi is always around. She'll pop in!
Back to top Go down
ephinyus

ephinyus

Female Number of posts : 360

Y hullo thar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y hullo thar!   Y hullo thar! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:58 am

RHAXY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I miss you so much! I hope everything has been okay with you and
the baby. I was kinda worried about you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ephinyus
Rhaxma

Female Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Y hullo thar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y hullo thar!   Y hullo thar! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 3:15 pm

Rawr Smurfed /lickage

*hugs Ephi*

I miss you too hun, hence why I came a hunting ^^

Babys great, we're having a little boy so hubbys happy Razz Danae is excited about having a little brother too, sometimes a bit too excited and he gets squished lol.

Tis lovely to meet new faces and even if im not in game im sure i'll get to know you through spam here.
Back to top Go down
Urmama

Urmama

Male Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Y hullo thar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y hullo thar!   Y hullo thar! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 4:37 pm

I am new as well but just wanted to say congrats on the baby and hope everything works out well for you.
Back to top Go down
AwakeningFire

AwakeningFire

Female Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Y hullo thar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y hullo thar!   Y hullo thar! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 5:58 pm

CONGRADULATIONS ON THE BABY!! Very Happy Very Happy

I'm new too ^^ Names Jackie.

Hope everything works out and have a wonderful day!
Back to top Go down
http://awakeningfire.blogspot.com/
Invain

Invain

Male Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Y hullo thar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y hullo thar!   Y hullo thar! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 10:16 pm

New aswell,
C
O
N
G
R
A
D
U
L
A
T
I
O
N
S
on the baby Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kotaru

Kotaru

Male Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-08-21

Y hullo thar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y hullo thar!   Y hullo thar! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 12:45 pm

Well, its nice to see some familiar names here. Congratulations on the baby.

And speaking of 'days of old', does anyone else besides me kinda miss the days of S.E.S.? More importantly, does anyone even remember those days? lol. Good to see you're doing well Rhax. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rhah
WhispeR

WhispeR

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Y hullo thar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y hullo thar!   Y hullo thar! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:06 pm

Welcome back and gratz on the baby. Smile
Back to top Go down
Smurfed

Smurfed

Male Number of posts : 56

Y hullo thar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y hullo thar!   Y hullo thar! Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:12 pm

Kotaru wrote:
Well, its nice to see some familiar names here. Congratulations on the baby.

And speaking of 'days of old', does anyone else besides me kinda miss the days of S.E.S.? More importantly, does anyone even remember those days? lol. Good to see you're doing well Rhax. Smile
ROFL

Truth be told, I do miss it at times. MILF guild for the win... XD

Alas, the majority of the old crew have either gone on to other guilds, have RL bullshit to deal with, or have flat out disappeared... Sigh
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Y hullo thar! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Y hullo thar!   Y hullo thar! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Y hullo thar!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Purgatory Open Forum :: Bullshit & Spam-
Jump to: