Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kevins Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
YokoKurama

YokoKurama

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Kevins Application Empty
PostSubject: Kevins Application   Kevins Application Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 6:20 am

Name: Kevin
Applying game: Requiem
Game played:Shaiya
Coms: none, i used to have x-fire but deleted it
Self info: well im ex navy, hated it, back home now, i love anime, going out, and im reletivly new to the mmo world as you can see shaiya was the first mmo ive ever played and i still play it. I was browsing the guilds on the requiem site and ran across your ad, and this guild or should i say organization looks pretty uber and professional so i ofcourse am totally interested. Im currently still downloading the requiem client and i got about an hour or so left so i assume that long before you guys come to a descision to allow me to join your guild i will have made a toon in that game. I plan to make a xenoa druid most likely and if you guys have suggestions on builds and or if the class i just mentioned can be made into an ownage toon then let me know. I loved the fact that you guys advertise a more mature setting and mature jokes since in shaiya it seems many underage people run around. I do look forward to getting to know more of you thanks ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cazad
BleedForMe

BleedForMe

Male Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Kevins Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevins Application   Kevins Application Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 7:44 am

Welcome to our forums our officers will look over your app and give you there decesion asap in the meen time feel free to look through the forum and post on any topic you see fit so that we can get to know you better Smile as fro requiem im also makin a druid only about lvl 29 now. and im in the process of patchin shaiya now wanna give it a go i played 12 sky and its made by the same gaming company so shouldnt be too bad Razz
Back to top Go down
BleedForMe

BleedForMe

Kevins Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevins Application   Kevins Application Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 7:47 am

oh ya when you make a toon make sure you make it on the valdez server its the top one on the list of servers
Back to top Go down
YokoKurama

YokoKurama

Kevins Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevins Application   Kevins Application Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 7:59 am

Ofcourse, i got a few friends from shaiya on valdez server as well ^^. I do look forward to helping your guild remain super elite.
Back to top Go down
AwakeningFire

AwakeningFire

Female Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Kevins Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevins Application   Kevins Application Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 8:58 am

Bleed you never told me you were into Shaiya. Better be on the Darkside Boy.

Welcome to the Forums Kevin.

Names Jackie, I'm the Canadian Razz
Back to top Go down
http://awakeningfire.blogspot.com/
Engage

Male Number of posts : 7

Kevins Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevins Application   Kevins Application Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 9:17 am

Welcome to the Forums Kevin!
Names: Chris (AKA) Engage
i play 12 Sky
Back to top Go down
BleedForMe

BleedForMe

Kevins Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevins Application   Kevins Application Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 9:34 am

ooh sounds kinky Razz im on any side the sexy canadian is Razz oh ya i just downloaded it so pm me what server and stuff ill start playin tomorrow after work like 4pm central time
Back to top Go down
YokoKurama

YokoKurama

Kevins Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevins Application   Kevins Application Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 2:35 pm

Lol you guys are gonna be darkys? haha i eat them up, i have 2.3k kills in pvp and ill be your worst nightmare if you ever come to level 30pvp. Look for Kurama-Yoko thats my ultimate mode mage. And jackie if you have a darky level 40+ come to level 1-60 pvp area ill show you my hm name Trance-Kuja, hes level 43 at the moment. Thanks for the welcome guys.
Back to top Go down
Urmama

Urmama

Male Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Kevins Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevins Application   Kevins Application Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 5:17 pm

Welcome to the forums man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kevins Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevins Application   Kevins Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kevins Application
Page 1 of 1