Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Applying for guild before i even start the game! o.o

Go down 
+3
Kelaros
BleedForMe
IgnatiousMax
7 posters
AuthorMessage
IgnatiousMax

Male Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-11-07

Applying for guild before i even start the game! o.o Empty
PostSubject: Applying for guild before i even start the game! o.o   Applying for guild before i even start the game! o.o Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 10:45 pm

One of your guildies played a game with me. He can vouch that I will lvl fast and all that good stuff. I am for the guild, always. idc what ur rules are, i will follow them. idc what your expectations are, i will meet them. Accept me into the guild and you will not regret it, this i can promise you.

-IgnatiousMax
Back to top Go down
BleedForMe

BleedForMe

Male Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Applying for guild before i even start the game! o.o   Applying for guild before i even start the game! o.o Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 5:29 am

dont meen to be a pain but if you could use the format in the example for your application that would be great... that way we get all the information we need so that our officers can make an informed decission and also get to know you better Smile
Back to top Go down
IgnatiousMax

PostSubject: Re: Applying for guild before i even start the game! o.o   Applying for guild before i even start the game! o.o Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 3:41 pm

er...oops let me go read that, i was in quite a rush lolz gimme a minute Smile
Back to top Go down
IgnatiousMax

PostSubject: Re: Applying for guild before i even start the game! o.o   Applying for guild before i even start the game! o.o Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 3:50 pm

Name:Josh
Applying Game: Runes of Magic
Coms:ventrilo, TS,skype, i can usually get it if i don't have it.
Self information: I love mmorpgs, i love pvp, but i also believe that diplomacy is always the first option, then if that doesn't work...well....ppl die, a lot. lol Um I do believe in standing up for not only yourself but also the guild ur in and what you believe in. I think that what a guildie believes in should also reflect the beliefs of the guild itself, as a guild is not just a guild, it is a family. Some would say i have leadership skills, but meh, that doesn't matter. personal info, i am a 2nd degree black belt in taekwondo, as well as an advid poker player. anything else anyone wants to know about me they can feel free to ask.

(srry i didn't put it in this format before, i was in kinda a rush like i said before, but now i can't get the stupid game to work it seems i have a bit of tiem on my hands lol.)
Back to top Go down
Kelaros

Kelaros

Male Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Applying for guild before i even start the game! o.o   Applying for guild before i even start the game! o.o Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:18 am

hehe by the way that mystery member from our guild is me. me and josh played rappelz together and were in the same guild and been through alot. hes a good guy and loyal to the max, no pun intended honestly. Razz
Back to top Go down
BreezyDay

BreezyDay

Female Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Applying for guild before i even start the game! o.o   Applying for guild before i even start the game! o.o Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 1:03 am

very cool ty
Post about a bit and let us get to know you better
Welcome to the forums
Back to top Go down
Murderface

Murderface

Male Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Applying for guild before i even start the game! o.o   Applying for guild before i even start the game! o.o Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 8:21 am

welcome to the forums.
Back to top Go down
WhispeR

WhispeR

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Applying for guild before i even start the game! o.o   Applying for guild before i even start the game! o.o Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:47 pm

Welcome to the Guild !!!

Sorry it took so long. Please post in the Member Access Thread !
Back to top Go down
BreezyDay

BreezyDay

Female Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Applying for guild before i even start the game! o.o   Applying for guild before i even start the game! o.o Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 10:48 pm

welcome to the guild
Back to top Go down
Raytan

Male Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Applying for guild before i even start the game! o.o   Applying for guild before i even start the game! o.o Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 12:03 am

welcome friend
Back to top Go down
Kelaros

Kelaros

Male Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Applying for guild before i even start the game! o.o   Applying for guild before i even start the game! o.o Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 11:21 pm

hey you got in Very Happy woot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applying for guild before i even start the game! o.o   Applying for guild before i even start the game! o.o Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applying for guild before i even start the game! o.o
Page 1 of 1