Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love being at war with half of ROM

Go down 
+5
Ataluta
BleedForMe
WhispeR
Urmama
Xanados
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xanados

Xanados

Male Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Love being at war with half of ROM Empty
PostSubject: Love being at war with half of ROM   Love being at war with half of ROM Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 2:34 pm

Number one target, johnnyt305....

Ok so the guy is a complete troll and doofus, happens to be in every single mmo forum out there and basically has no life. So, well shit he's on Atlantica Online, Darkfall Online, and if he ever brings his sorry ass into the game on RoM where I can properly give him a good beating, but he won't come on or his hidden from me. Poor Johnny, he doesn't know I live in Florida either, I probably should plan a road trip down to Miami with my gang of buddies and kick his ass then throw him into the ocean. I could care less what most people think about me or how many people sides with Johnny.....but just like to thank my support here at Purgatory for dealing with him and stuff. I wish I never had a postcount or just worked behind the scenes. Cause popularity sucks...Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Urmama

Urmama

Male Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Love being at war with half of ROM   Love being at war with half of ROM Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:04 pm

Woot First KOS of CBIII

Now that is what Im talking about.

And yes is is a fucking complete moron.
Back to top Go down
WhispeR

WhispeR

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Love being at war with half of ROM   Love being at war with half of ROM Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:27 pm

OMG , don`t even get me started on johnnyt ... biggest idiot ever.
Back to top Go down
Urmama

Urmama

PostSubject: Re: Love being at war with half of ROM   Love being at war with half of ROM Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:31 pm

I especially liked his advertise ment for DarkFail or whatever it is on the RoM site. I mean seriously why is that thread even on there isnt that completely against forum rules even on the BS open chat thread or whatever?
Back to top Go down
WhispeR

WhispeR

PostSubject: Re: Love being at war with half of ROM   Love being at war with half of ROM Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:33 pm

Breezy hates him too. I`ve never seen a bigger troll and dofus and bloody idiot then he is. All he can say is P2Ps rock and F2P games suck. But here he is telling us that he got tired of P2P games and is on a F2P games forum ... trolling like a bloody rectal bastard.
Back to top Go down
BleedForMe

BleedForMe

Male Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Love being at war with half of ROM   Love being at war with half of ROM Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 12:58 am

lol sounds like somebody i could grow to hate Razz get me a plane ticket to florida and we can give him a propper ass whoopin PURGATORY STYLE!!
Back to top Go down
WhispeR

WhispeR

PostSubject: Re: Love being at war with half of ROM   Love being at war with half of ROM Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 1:32 am

It goes beyond hate ... he is an absolute idiot. Its ... there aren`t any words to describe him.
Back to top Go down
BleedForMe

BleedForMe

Male Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Love being at war with half of ROM   Love being at war with half of ROM Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 3:52 am

lol your a man of many words and if you cant even describe it it must be pretty bad!
Back to top Go down
Ataluta

Ataluta

Male Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Love being at war with half of ROM   Love being at war with half of ROM Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 7:51 am

they should make you take an IQ test before you breed so people like this Johnnyt don't happen. . . . Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Kotaru

Kotaru

Male Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Love being at war with half of ROM   Love being at war with half of ROM Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:36 am

Ataluta wrote:
they should make you take an IQ test before you breed so people like this Johnnyt don't happen. . . . Evil or Very Mad
2/3s of the planet's population would vanish then. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rhah
BreezyDay

BreezyDay

Female Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Love being at war with half of ROM   Love being at war with half of ROM Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:43 am

GRRRR johnny makes my fucking head hurt. I stopped reading the forums cause he makes me angry when i see how self centered and egotistical his rambling epenis posts are. Xan you keep on doing what you do. your post count is high because you know the game and have a lot to offer. That is why you have the respect of the majority of the forum and player base. Negate the troll, if no one answers him or gives him any feedback to his crap posts then he wil eventually crawl back under his rock
Back to top Go down
Ataluta

Ataluta

Male Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Love being at war with half of ROM   Love being at war with half of ROM Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:44 am

Kotaru wrote:
Ataluta wrote:
2/3s of the planet's population would vanish then. And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. =)

just think, we could have avoided george bush all together!
Back to top Go down
Kotaru

Kotaru

Male Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Love being at war with half of ROM   Love being at war with half of ROM Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 8:48 am

Ataluta wrote:
Kotaru wrote:
Ataluta wrote:

just think, we could have avoided george bush all together!
God, what a travesty he was. I mean, I actually feel sorry for the fool for all the flak he's catching. There's something wrong with that picture.

That's why I don't vote. I get the right to complain about the people everyone else voted in. =P
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rhah
WhispeR

WhispeR

PostSubject: Re: Love being at war with half of ROM   Love being at war with half of ROM Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 12:01 am

I guess if we try and ignore johnnyt , maybe he will vanish .
Back to top Go down
Xanados

Xanados

PostSubject: Re: Love being at war with half of ROM   Love being at war with half of ROM Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:57 am

Well you know that's not gonna happen unless either me and/or Nightpool vanish, but now I'm also getting shit from Jandipoo as well....
Back to top Go down
WhispeR

WhispeR

PostSubject: Re: Love being at war with half of ROM   Love being at war with half of ROM Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 4:35 am

Oww god ... yeah .. mister " if RoM doesn`t use the WoW currency system is will fail "
Back to top Go down
Xanados

Xanados

PostSubject: Re: Love being at war with half of ROM   Love being at war with half of ROM Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 6:23 am

LOL!! Jandipoo is crying harassment now on me...pssh...once you start ticking them off they start calling harassment and then crying some more......

I joined DarkFall Forums just to troll Johnnyboy...too late the DF Veterans got to him first...Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WhispeR

WhispeR

PostSubject: Re: Love being at war with half of ROM   Love being at war with half of ROM Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 10:38 am

Xanados wrote:
LOL!! Jandipoo is crying harassment now on me...pssh...once you start ticking them off they start calling harassment and then crying some more......

I joined DarkFall Forums just to troll Johnnyboy...too late the DF Veterans got to him first...Very Happy

ROFL ... harassment , that`s a good one.
Back to top Go down
BreezyDay

BreezyDay

PostSubject: Re: Love being at war with half of ROM   Love being at war with half of ROM Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:13 am

Jandipoo??? the name says it all a janitor that loves poo
Back to top Go down
BreezyDay

BreezyDay

PostSubject: Re: Love being at war with half of ROM   Love being at war with half of ROM Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 9:13 pm

Stormbow ? I has a new nemesis, freaking idiot pm's me saying im sucking up to xan. ... I do believe he may have his metaphors incorrect.
Back to top Go down
Urmama

Urmama

PostSubject: Re: Love being at war with half of ROM   Love being at war with half of ROM Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 9:52 pm

Wow should not have posted that on here Breezy. As soon as Xan reads that he will blow a load.

But Yea He is an Idiot and so is Arcie.

BTW According to Arcie Rogues suck and can not do any damage.....lol
Back to top Go down
BreezyDay

BreezyDay

PostSubject: Re: Love being at war with half of ROM   Love being at war with half of ROM Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 10:03 pm

Urmama wrote:
As soon as Xan reads that he will blow a load.

I hope he points it away from me. Don't like it in my hair. As for arcie he lacks what a rogue needs to really do their job.... A BRAIN
Back to top Go down
WhispeR

WhispeR

PostSubject: Re: Love being at war with half of ROM   Love being at war with half of ROM Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 10:10 pm

Urmama wrote:
Wow should not have posted that on here Breezy. As soon as Xan reads that he will blow a load.

But Yea He is an Idiot and so is Arcie.

Yeah , heard the Rogue bullshit ... makes me laugh. With 2 OP Mages , a Knight and a Warrior all higher level then me , I still got aggro off the Boss. Very Happy

Also according to Arcie my name violates the policy. I told him my name stands for royal and noble cutlery and just because he has a messed up mind and only thinks about dirty stuff ... it`s not my fault. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BreezyDay

BreezyDay

PostSubject: Re: Love being at war with half of ROM   Love being at war with half of ROM Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 10:16 pm

I am sure I can come up with something nasty that arcie stands for if i think about it , when did spooning become dirty? I think Galla should make an appearance soon. She is feeling mean.

Me I will be thinking up something horrible that involves arcie
Back to top Go down
BreezyDay

BreezyDay

PostSubject: Re: Love being at war with half of ROM   Love being at war with half of ROM Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 10:47 pm

A =any
r=retard
c=can
i=imagine
e=erections

kinda like that one
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love being at war with half of ROM   Love being at war with half of ROM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love being at war with half of ROM
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next