Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

virtual play time

Go down 
+2
WhispeR
Ataluta
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ataluta

Ataluta

Male Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-11-11

virtual play time Empty
PostSubject: virtual play time   virtual play time Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 8:07 am

With tomorrow's release of the latest expansion in WoW , a casual conversation came up at work. 1.)How many hours a week do you play an MMORPG game? 2.)Which do you play most often? 3.)How many hours a day do you play any type of video game? Personally. . .

1.) 25-40 hours, depends greatly on work and such.
2.) FFXI / RoM - I'm totally going to make the switch to RoM when full release is .... released
3.) 30-45 hours, I play some sudoku on my DS or some shit while I'm a passanger in cars or recently I just downloaded FFVII on PC and have been reminiscing . . . so maybe a little higher recently.

just thought also of another question. How many people do you think play more than you. the majority? how seriously does anybody really take those E.U.L.A 's that we all "I agree" to every time we log on? scratch
Back to top Go down
WhispeR

WhispeR

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-08-23

virtual play time Empty
PostSubject: Re: virtual play time   virtual play time Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 12:18 am

Pfft ... I never really read that stuff. , just pretend I do Very Happy .... as for MMOs I play based on how much I feel like playing. RoM does have my attention at this point and I intend on playing it for quite a while.
Back to top Go down
djxkxoz

djxkxoz

Male Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-10-30

virtual play time Empty
PostSubject: Re: virtual play time   virtual play time Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 12:43 am

What's an EULA? j/k But no I don't read that shit.... I want to play the damn game!

As far as gaming time, it's whenever RL doesn't get in the way. I'm already addicted to RoM and have already heard about it from the gf Wink I'd say I play 25-35 hours a week but I might have to cut that back a bit - at least until I get the gf content.

Oh! I've also ripped the tag off of mattress.... shhhhh.......
Back to top Go down
BreezyDay

BreezyDay

Female Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-08-24

virtual play time Empty
PostSubject: Re: virtual play time   virtual play time Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:32 am

hmmm play time... well im on and off depending upon work. And where I happen to be living at the time. right now 7-8 hours a day is good for me. but you see most of that time is spent gathering stuff and helping other people cause thats what i do.
Back to top Go down
Urmama

Urmama

Male Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-10-30

virtual play time Empty
PostSubject: Re: virtual play time   virtual play time Icon_minitimeFri Nov 14, 2008 7:46 pm

Probably 40 hours aweek including the weekends. Really depends on if the kids are allowing me to play or not.
Back to top Go down
Dorian

Dorian

Male Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-11-01

virtual play time Empty
PostSubject: Re: virtual play time   virtual play time Icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2008 5:12 pm

right now only about 7ish (fairly busy this time of year) but come December it will be back to around 25ish
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

virtual play time Empty
PostSubject: Re: virtual play time   virtual play time Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

virtual play time
Page 1 of 1