Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Murderface Application

Go down 
+3
Xanados
BreezyDay
Murderface
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Murderface

Murderface

Male Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Murderface Application Empty
PostSubject: Murderface Application   Murderface Application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 6:50 pm

Name: Justin

Applying Game: RoM

Coms: I have a mic, and I have Vent. If needed, I can get TS2, but I don't care for it...

Self information:

I've been playing MMO's since the start of Lineage II. I'll provide a list of the MMO's I've played at the end of this introduction. Was a former police officer, and in the military. I often have witty combacks / remarks to people, and about people even if they are not addressing me in any manner. Most of the games I have played have included high-end Guilding content, to which I have pretty much always been a part. Also, I love to PvP on a regular basis. I will PvP almost any time I am given a chance when I am in the middle of nowhere.

Heck, the only reason I'm in the middle of nowhere to begin with is because I'm farming, or questing, and PvP helps to break the monotony of it all. Of course, I will PvP anywhere regardless of the location, and I will PK anyone, or any level if I am able. I use to love Pk'ing level 1 toons in WoW when they were in areas they shouldn't be.

Guild Chat and Vent. warning - I may use offensive language, and racial remarks from time to time. If anyone feels that they, or another guild member make take it literally, or personally, then let me know ahead of time. As stated above, I have been in a great deal of end-game content and all of my guilds have allowed free speech. The guilds were very inter-racial, and very international. We had deaf people, and people from countries that could not understand English; naturally, we recruited translators...

There were a lot of Asians and none of them got offended as we placed orders for "Chinese Takeout" in guild chat, and we had black folks in the guild that didn't get offended when we said, "Any of our niggers on? I'm in a mood for fried chicken and bisquits n' gravy." The cool thing was, they'ed reply, "Back of the chow line Honkey! We's cooks it, we's eats it first!" It was all in a joking manner, and everyone got along. Those people that couldn't take racial comments were either kicked out of the guild, or left on their own, to which point we just made fun them for the rest of the day.

Well...That is me in a nut-shell.

Games Played:

Diablo
Diablo 2
StarCraft
Lineage II
Everquest 2
World of WarCraft
Perfect World
Dungeons & Dragons Online - hated the game.
EVE Online
4 Story - it's in beta, played it, but didn't get far. It's horrible.
Guild Wars - hated the game.
Rappelz
Edit: Remembered: Entropia Universe - I think that was the name of it...It'a game like Second Life. It's just been soooooo long since I have played the game and lost all my money investment I can't remember the name... I just remember it starts with a "U."

Browsers and Shooters:

America's Army
WarRock Online
Wolfenstein
Navy Field
Dogs of the Seas
Tribal Wars

There is a lot more I am omitting, not because I don't want to list them all, but because the more I try to remember, the more I draw a blank...

Last edited by Murderface on Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Remembered the name of the game...Entropia Universe.)
Back to top Go down
BreezyDay

BreezyDay

Female Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Murderface Application   Murderface Application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:39 pm

lol welcome to the forums, feel free to look around and respond to any posts you like that way we can get to know you better. BTW our nickname is pervatory so we are not easily offended.
Back to top Go down
Xanados

Xanados

Male Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Murderface Application   Murderface Application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 9:11 pm

Hahaha, yeah we do that alot here, free speech and open mindedness is pretty much our motto. We are the assholes and the demented bunch in RoM. Welcome to Purgatory!
Back to top Go down
BleedForMe

BleedForMe

Male Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Murderface Application   Murderface Application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 9:32 pm

lol xan we should put that in our guild invites :p

welcome to the forums Smile
Back to top Go down
Ataluta

Ataluta

Male Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Murderface Application   Murderface Application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 11:28 pm

welcome to the forums
Back to top Go down
Murderface

Murderface

PostSubject: Re: Murderface Application   Murderface Application Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 4:31 pm

Thank you folks for welcoming me the forums. It's nice to be in such good company.

If anyone has any questions for me, feel free to ask.

Quick Question: Does this mean I have been accepted to guild and may request member access, or am I still on, " get to know better status?"
Back to top Go down
BreezyDay

BreezyDay

PostSubject: Re: Murderface Application   Murderface Application Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 5:36 pm

no not yet. Our leaders will get back to you on your acceptance
Back to top Go down
Urmama

Urmama

Male Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Murderface Application   Murderface Application Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 8:21 pm

Welcome to the forums.
Back to top Go down
WhispeR

WhispeR

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Murderface Application   Murderface Application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 3:30 am

Ok ... Welcome to the Guild !

Post in the Member Access Thread ! Smile
Back to top Go down
BreezyDay

BreezyDay

PostSubject: Re: Murderface Application   Murderface Application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:00 am

Welcome to the guild
Back to top Go down
Murderface

Murderface

PostSubject: Re: Murderface Application   Murderface Application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:07 am

Thanks Breeze!

I are da pimp daddy! afro
Back to top Go down
Urmama

Urmama

Male Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Murderface Application   Murderface Application Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:07 pm

Welcome to the guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Murderface Application   Murderface Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Murderface Application
Page 1 of 1