Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Decisions...decisions...

Go down 
+9
Raytan
djxkxoz
skooma
Invain
WongHungLo
Murderface
BreezyDay
Urmama
Xanados
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Xanados

Xanados

Male Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Decisions...decisions... Empty
PostSubject: Decisions...decisions...   Decisions...decisions... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:03 pm

RoM Supporter now, and got an email today from Danatros asking me if I want to be GM of RoM for the US Launch. Told me they had me in their sights for quite a while and despite my personality and stuff it didn't scare them away. I haven't replied to them back yet, and I haven't made up my mind yet, probably will do is let them know when it gets closer to launch day. If they won't let me be a part of this guild and be GM at same time under another account then I won't join them and just stay as Supporter.

Also, RoM Supporters are getting their own guild in which it's optional to use the level 100 characters. This time I get to stay in Purgatory and have an extra account for RoM Supporter. As of right now they're not really disclosing a lot of information on what I can or cannot do. I think it's obvious I can't play to my heart's content on those special accounts. I feel like Smurfed now.
Back to top Go down
Urmama

Urmama

Male Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Decisions...decisions...   Decisions...decisions... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:35 pm

Congrats Fruitcake.

That is really cool that they have thrown you a bone and are giving you a shot to be a GM.

All I can say is that you do what you feel is right and I know that as well as many others will stand behind the descision (I know like you really give a shit but had to say it anyways... Very Happy )

Either way just make the descision that best suits you man.

Again Congrats.
Back to top Go down
BreezyDay

BreezyDay

Female Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Decisions...decisions...   Decisions...decisions... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:47 pm

WOW.. Gratz Xan. You have worked really hard for this kind of recognition. Take it. Please do not let us hold ya back. Do what you feel you want to do and what is right for you. We will stand behind ya always. {WhisoeR stands closer} You have to know that no matter your decision you will always be a member and always welcome to join any and all excursions....

NOW SPREAD EM Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Murderface

Murderface

Male Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Decisions...decisions...   Decisions...decisions... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 11:52 pm

often GM's get to be in guilds, and play just like the rest of the people. I don't see why they wouldn't let you stay in the guild. the guilds in other games I've played like PW, and WoW, and EQ2 have all benefited from a GM's "inside info." and managed to excel without breaking the rules.

Inside Info. - some known bugs, but really no rules against that particular exploit. (Yes, I know exploiting is generally bannable, but in some instances, it is not really exploiting because it's a design flaw, and allowed till it's patched.) Also, upcoming nerfs on classes so people can gear appropriately for when it hits.

Stuff like that.

Just my two-cents...
Back to top Go down
Xanados

Xanados

PostSubject: Re: Decisions...decisions...   Decisions...decisions... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:25 am

I was GM for 2Moons game and they didn't allow joining of other guilds or organizations for that matter. VGMs had the option to do so, but since I did behind the scenes type stuff I couldn't be with my own guild at the time. And it's the only place where I was a GM and didn't know if it applied to other games as well. Thanks Murderface, all I can do is ask them. Smile
Back to top Go down
WongHungLo

Male Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-11-12

PostSubject: awesome   Decisions...decisions... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:29 am

I'm excited for you that you get this wonderful oppurtunity but am even more impressed by your desire to remain loyal to purgatory. It's awesome to find that kind of loyalty to a guild and definitely a guild I want to be in and stay in Smile Smile Smile Regardless, do what makes ya wanna keep kickin'.
Back to top Go down
Urmama

Urmama

PostSubject: Re: Decisions...decisions...   Decisions...decisions... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:32 am

Damn just thought of something.......

Now you will have to be nice to PussBow and Assie.........

Good luck man. Just dont ban me when I make a char. called UpinYa ...... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Invain

Invain

Male Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Decisions...decisions...   Decisions...decisions... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 12:58 am

I bet they'd let you have 2 accounts. Because if they didn't they would be forbidding you from enjoying the game that you play.
Back to top Go down
Xanados

Xanados

PostSubject: Re: Decisions...decisions...   Decisions...decisions... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 1:07 am

I'm RS and I'm still an ass towards Stormboy and Arcie, nah, if I get GM I plan to ban Stormbow and stalk Arcie up and down the map...LOL.
Back to top Go down
Invain

Invain

Male Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Decisions...decisions...   Decisions...decisions... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 1:12 am

I'd of done it just for those reasons even tho I don't know them <.<
Back to top Go down
Murderface

Murderface

PostSubject: Re: Decisions...decisions...   Decisions...decisions... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:21 am

I got Arcie earlier today. He couldn't think of a reply, as others just, "LOL" in Zone Chat.

Somebody asked Arcie if he had seen NightPoole anywhere, and he replied, "No I haven't seen him anywhere. I'm not NightPoole's keeper."

Murderface: "If you were NightPoole's keeper, wouldn't that make you the PoolMan?"

It was a stupid play on words, but a bunch of folks got it... hehe
Back to top Go down
skooma

skooma

Male Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Decisions...decisions...   Decisions...decisions... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 8:40 am

well try and get sum terms and conditions from em and all that jazz and see is its alright. IF u do take it i expect goodies from ya. if u choose to be a GM and cant be in our guild y dont u make a second account on here and ingame so u cans till play with us wen eva ur not doin GM stuff. just change ur name and pic blah blah
Back to top Go down
Xanados

Xanados

PostSubject: Re: Decisions...decisions...   Decisions...decisions... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:00 pm

Ok, I got back from talking to them, and they said I don't have to quit guild, infact my position will be incognito and undercover work. I'll be a Purgatory troll at night, and a superhero GM by day....exciting!

I decided to take it...Smile
Back to top Go down
djxkxoz

djxkxoz

Male Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Decisions...decisions...   Decisions...decisions... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:32 pm

Very nice! Congrats.
Back to top Go down
skooma

skooma

Male Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Decisions...decisions...   Decisions...decisions... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:39 pm

wooooooooo
Back to top Go down
BreezyDay

BreezyDay

Female Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Decisions...decisions...   Decisions...decisions... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:43 pm

that is so ginchey
Back to top Go down
Raytan

Male Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: Decisions...decisions...   Decisions...decisions... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:50 pm

haha congrats friend!. Purgatory ruls
Back to top Go down
Shadowvoid

Shadowvoid

Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Decisions...decisions...   Decisions...decisions... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 11:50 pm

Congratz. Looking at the RoM forum you deffinately deserve it. OT, did ThanXxoS???? (Can never remember the damn thing) ever get banned? I heard he was in Varanas a couple days ago.

Last edited by Shadowvoid on Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Murderface

Murderface

PostSubject: Re: Decisions...decisions...   Decisions...decisions... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 11:59 pm

COngrats bro. Glad to hear you can stay in the guild. Xanados is now a "Pimp".
Back to top Go down
WhispeR

WhispeR

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Decisions...decisions...   Decisions...decisions... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 2:09 am

Xanboy is all grown up now ... "cry"
Back to top Go down
Urmama

Urmama

PostSubject: Re: Decisions...decisions...   Decisions...decisions... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 7:24 pm

Xan are you still giving reach arounds or are you going to stop since you are the Macho Undercover GM?

Just kidding man. Congrats and you definitely deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Xanados

Xanados

PostSubject: Re: Decisions...decisions...   Decisions...decisions... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 12:17 am

Yeah I'm giving reacharounds with a now bonus skill of......shit mustachessss
Back to top Go down
roflman23

roflman23

Male Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Decisions...decisions...   Decisions...decisions... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 4:32 am

Murderface wrote:
I got Arcie earlier today. He couldn't think of a reply, as others just, "LOL" in Zone Chat.

Somebody asked Arcie if he had seen NightPoole anywhere, and he replied, "No I haven't seen him anywhere. I'm not NightPoole's keeper."

Murderface: "If you were NightPoole's keeper, wouldn't that make you the PoolMan?"

It was a stupid play on words, but a bunch of folks got it... hehe

just ROFL murderface Razz and gratz Xan u go for it man good for u Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://purgatory.secrets-stories.net
Chelvie

Male Number of posts : 28

PostSubject: Re: Decisions...decisions...   Decisions...decisions... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 7:50 am

Grats Xan, proud of ya
Back to top Go down
Shadowvoid

Shadowvoid

Registration date : 2008-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Decisions...decisions...   Decisions...decisions... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 6:48 pm

Lol, Oh man, People were on Stormbow's (Prizard) ass pretty hard last night.

Funny stuff. Bella was getting him pretty good. I have a shitty memory so i forgot most of it but it was hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Decisions...decisions...   Decisions...decisions... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Decisions...decisions...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Purgatory Open Forum :: Bullshit & Spam-
Jump to: