Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

tank problems

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Raytan

Male Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-11-08

tank problems Empty
PostSubject: tank problems   tank problems Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 2:48 pm

Yesterday I was doing my first instance. I tanked my 2 firsts bosses and it was a DISSASTER No

But I think that in the second boss I learned something. In this game First I need to build the agro in the boss, becouse of that i must hit him in first for a while using my 2 skill that increase the agro. And then every body start to hit the boss.

do Im going to have better agro skills in future like lure or something like that? do somebody know another way to tank in this game?

Maybe we must try to kill some bosses in the CB to learn, I dont want that everybody die in the release.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Urmama

Urmama

Male Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-10-30

tank problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: tank problems   tank problems Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 4:38 pm

Ill Read around. But from what I have read so far it has been pretty hard for tanks to keep aggro. Most say that the shield skills are about the only things that they can use to hold aggro consitantly.

But I have not tanked yet either on my alt still swinging a slow boring ass WarHammer.

Ill See what I can dig up.
Back to top Go down
WhispeR

WhispeR

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-08-23

tank problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: tank problems   tank problems Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 4:55 pm

Hard to give any advice at this point , since next week the big Patch is coming. It will change a lot of skills and mobs/bosses. We have to wait and see what exact changes it brings.
Back to top Go down
Zachamp

Male Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-11-16

tank problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: tank problems   tank problems Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 4:39 pm

Whisper you have any idea when the new patch is planned?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

tank problems Empty
PostSubject: Re: tank problems   tank problems Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

tank problems
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gaming Section :: [RoM] Runes of Magic-
Jump to: