Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ishruul's application

Go down 
+2
Kelaros
Ishruul
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ishruul

Ishruul

Male Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Ishruul's application Empty
PostSubject: Ishruul's application   Ishruul's application Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 6:52 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Ishruul
Applying Game: Requiem (that game which cause me some funny feelings)
Coms: msn, headset. I'm more fond of typing (music seem to distract me too much)
Self Information: I'm a frenchie, so incidentely, you may think i'm also retarded.

I started playing Requiem 2 days ago, I got myself a slutty soul hunter (lvl 15 now I think). I really don't mind helping people, sharing stuff, doing quest, whatever. I'm just playing for the pure fun of it. I got a life, so I'm not online all the time, still, I play 2-3 hours a day 7 days a week.

Anyway, I'm just looking for a good time with good folks. Bye!

Edit: Oh! I forgot to mention, I'm on that Valdes server and I was a WoW RPPVE Fan. I played 2Moons for 3 days before discovering Requiem and I think 2Moons was utterly crap compare to the Krexano-something Cenobite goddess I now gaze upon...For the record, my wife doesn't mind too much...unless I start touching myself (I DO have a sense of self-esteem, so it won't happen) flower
Back to top Go down
Kelaros

Kelaros

Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Ishruul's application   Ishruul's application Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:58 am

Hey Frenchie. It's me, an anglophone from Canada. Not quite sure what you call us. Razz Where abouts in Quebec are you from? Anywhere near Montreal? If so, you rock cause I love Montreal lol.
Back to top Go down
Ishruul

Ishruul

PostSubject: Re: Ishruul's application   Ishruul's application Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 2:23 am

About 4 hours north of Montreal, a wonderful land called Saguenay. Where homeless are nonexistent and hippies are frown about.
Back to top Go down
Kelaros

Kelaros

Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Ishruul's application   Ishruul's application Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:00 pm

Lol, that doesn't even sound possible...
Back to top Go down
BreezyDay

BreezyDay

Female Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Ishruul's application   Ishruul's application Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:29 pm

they ship them 4 hours south to montreal
Back to top Go down
Ishruul

Ishruul

PostSubject: Re: Ishruul's application   Ishruul's application Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 9:51 pm

That's because it's so damn cold here, each winter, they grab the homeless and hippies (which have all frozen due to the fact they don't wear enough clothes) and they ship them...let's say..New York and the like.

By UPS if I'm not mistaking (that explain those brown uniform).

We call the frozen hippies Hippiscicles.
Back to top Go down
Ishruul

Ishruul

PostSubject: Re: Ishruul's application   Ishruul's application Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 6:32 am

And while I'm at it, I also want to apply for a RoM guild membership too...as soon as this blloody game finish downloading...Grrrrr...(angry moan)
Back to top Go down
Ishruul

Ishruul

PostSubject: Re: Ishruul's application   Ishruul's application Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 6:32 am

And while I'm at it, I also want to apply for a RoM guild membership too...as soon as this blloody game finish downloading...Grrrrr...(angry moan)
Back to top Go down
Ishruul

Ishruul

PostSubject: Re: Ishruul's application   Ishruul's application Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:18 pm

I'm about to roll a character for RoM, can someone tell me what kind of class are most sought after.

Priest I guess, but just to be sure.
Back to top Go down
djxkxoz

djxkxoz

Male Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Ishruul's application   Ishruul's application Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:19 pm

It's still CB so play around with different classes. There will be a wipe before OB launch so whatever suits you is what we need. Wink
Back to top Go down
Ishruul

Ishruul

PostSubject: Re: Ishruul's application   Ishruul's application Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:22 pm

Ah, thank you DJ K Oz ( <---Not sure if it spelled right ). So a mage it will be then, I'm so a magic addict.
Back to top Go down
djxkxoz

djxkxoz

Male Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Ishruul's application   Ishruul's application Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:25 pm

Yeah... DJ K-OZ (old stage name too lazy to come up with something new). Anyway, yeah, I'm in the same boat. Currently playing mage/priest combo.
Back to top Go down
Ishruul

Ishruul

PostSubject: Re: Ishruul's application   Ishruul's application Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:30 pm

Ah right, multiclassing, does it really kick ass or single class can dish out more damage?
Back to top Go down
Urmama

Urmama

Male Number of posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: Ishruul's application   Ishruul's application Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 6:20 pm

If you dont multi class you will definitly be missing out on Stats and bonuses not to mention other things.
Back to top Go down
Ishruul

Ishruul

PostSubject: Re: Ishruul's application   Ishruul's application Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 6:55 pm

Then Mage/Priest it'll be. If and when it finish installing and updating itself....goddamn, 9 hours of downloading.
Back to top Go down
Urmama

Urmama

PostSubject: Re: Ishruul's application   Ishruul's application Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 6:59 pm

Yea took me forever as well. Ended up having KOZ burn it to a DVD and installed it that way.
Back to top Go down
WhispeR

WhispeR

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Ishruul's application   Ishruul's application Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:33 pm

Took me 7 mins ! weird ... anyways ... Welcome to the Guild !

Please post in the Member Access Thread.
Back to top Go down
Urmama

Urmama

PostSubject: Re: Ishruul's application   Ishruul's application Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 11:41 pm

Welcome to the guild.
Back to top Go down
Ishruul

Ishruul

PostSubject: Re: Ishruul's application   Ishruul's application Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2008 10:20 am

such warm, cozy feelings into my heart.

Thanks guyz!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ishruul's application   Ishruul's application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ishruul's application
Page 1 of 1