Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

class help for rom

Go down 
+5
skooma
Xanados
Invain
Murderface
Stormblade
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormblade

Stormblade

Male Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-11-27

class help for rom Empty
PostSubject: class help for rom   class help for rom Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 12:13 am

getting some idea's for chr on open beta what dose everyone play and what is main party role for the dual class options

tried priest/warrior = priest was good warior seamed a bit usles as second class

due to issues with laptop cant really play well (will crank up the desktop for open beta) so not got chance to play many class combos

i like to solo alot as cant always get on for long enought to get in a grp so looking fo one that is easyer to lvl solo

ty in advance
Back to top Go down
Murderface

Murderface

Male Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-11-16

class help for rom Empty
PostSubject: Re: class help for rom   class help for rom Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 7:41 am

I did mage/warrior. Did not mesh well.

mage is great class if they ever freakin' fix it. gets really annoying to solo around level 25.
Still...you can solo pretty all of the boss mobs (not crowns). Elites are ok to solo as well, just as long as they are a few levels below you. Mage might be better to play at 25 once they fix the Passive skills, which at the moment do not work.

After I asked what class was best to solo with, I got a lot of Rogue/Knight suggestions.

So, currently I am leveling a Rogue/Knight, and I have to say I am loving it. I'm at 15/14 at the moment, but so far so good. I do great damage, kill crazy fast, can take a beating, and that's that... Boss mobs give me a few issues. (not crowns) I cannot solo them as easily as I could on my mage, but I haven't had any trouble finding groups to do the job.

I don't know how I stand against Elites yet.

I never really leveled my warrior side of the Mage/Warrior combo...

Priest - they absolutely suck at PvP. The devs. really broke them when it comes to PvP. Now Pve is a different story. I've partied two Priest that tanked better than the warriors, or knights in the party. Hell, I was in a party in Abbey in which the Priest was the tank, and we cleared Abbey. Preist kill slower than mage from what I have observed, but have a much higher survivability. Unlike mage, priest can use a shield, which really buffs their defense.

I've never played Priest, so I'm pretty much talking out of my ass, but that is what I have personally observed from partying priest, and dueling them.

Scout sucks, everyone I have seen playing scout hates it. Scout is very underpowered.
Back to top Go down
Invain

Invain

Male Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-11-05

class help for rom Empty
PostSubject: Re: class help for rom   class help for rom Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 8:27 am

Best combo I have used is Knight/Priest aka... The Paladin Very Happy. Did they ever fix the aggro for knights yet?
Back to top Go down
Xanados

Xanados

Male Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-08-16

class help for rom Empty
PostSubject: Re: class help for rom   class help for rom Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 9:46 am

No they didn't.

Knight/Scout was a lot of fun since I can tank and draw more aggro towards me by shooting arrows
Back to top Go down
skooma

skooma

Male Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-08-25

class help for rom Empty
PostSubject: Re: class help for rom   class help for rom Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 4:34 pm

mmmmm i like the warrioir/knight. give him a 2 handed axe and ur doin about 1400 basic damage. with slash i hit for 4000 with a crit. also they have a couple of really good aoes
Back to top Go down
shimano

shimano

Male Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-09-07

class help for rom Empty
PostSubject: Re: class help for rom   class help for rom Icon_minitimeSat Dec 06, 2008 6:06 pm

I made Mage /warr not much to say not working .Then made mage /priest and liked it, just got to watch mp pots, but thats ok. santa
Back to top Go down
Urmama

Urmama

Male Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-10-30

class help for rom Empty
PostSubject: Re: class help for rom   class help for rom Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 7:23 am

Dont pick Rogue/Knight they Suck ass...... Very Happy

Go Mage Priest like everyone else.... Smile

On a serious note Rogue/Knight is my favorite so far at least till they fix some of the classes to better benifit as a secondary. Better defense then a rogue/Warrior and you dont lose much in the DPS field.
Back to top Go down
SleepingShah

SleepingShah

Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-11-27

class help for rom Empty
PostSubject: Re: class help for rom   class help for rom Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 11:43 am

Rogues parties are gonna pwn so hard in pvp. They are preety good in PvE as well granted if u are probably equipped with good armour and talismans. Using that crit buff also cuts through bosses like butter.
Also got addicted to stealth. I can't play without stealth anymore. Once u start liking stealth u can't go back.

Mages seem preety cool too. I got one to lvl 10 and it ridiculous how much damage he does from range.
Mage/scout sounds like it could be a good combo too. You can slow people from far and take them out before they reach u.
Back to top Go down
Zachamp

Male Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-11-16

class help for rom Empty
PostSubject: Re: class help for rom   class help for rom Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:27 pm

My favorite class at the moment is the Rogue/Priest combo.

Evade and Regenerate are 2 great pro's the rogue/priest combo has. I am currently level 22/12 and so far I only died once trying Amias >.>

Once I get my priest to 24 I will have Max health and Damage buff so I can buff with my priest, then switch back to rogue. Also the 5 second 100% adsorb skill is great to have.

But.. Im trying out the knight/warrior combo aswell and I really like it so far. Just dont know if warrior/knight or knight/warrior will be the best option. But I just love plate Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

class help for rom Empty
PostSubject: Re: class help for rom   class help for rom Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

class help for rom
Page 1 of 1