Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

From Your Absolute Favorite Canadian Chick!

Go down 
+4
Kelaros
skooma
Melly
AwakeningFire
8 posters
AuthorMessage
AwakeningFire

AwakeningFire

Female Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-10-13

From Your Absolute Favorite Canadian Chick! Empty
PostSubject: From Your Absolute Favorite Canadian Chick!   From Your Absolute Favorite Canadian Chick! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:11 am

Hello Everyone!

I'm so sorry I havn't been around much. I'm not sure if Whisper or Breezy Lady has told you but i've been pretty busy working on a portfolio for entrance into a couple art schools for next year. If you know me you'll understand i'm not exactly the most well balanced person on the planet and even though... I'm only going to game for an hour... it never actually ends up being just an hour. Razz So for the benefit of my lack of self control i've tucked myself away into the lair that is my basement and have been fustratingly focused on several projects i've undertaken.

However, I miss you guys. <3

And it came to my attention that i never really told anybody i was gunna disapear for a little while so well... then i felt guilty and here i am. Razz Slow as always good old Jackie!.

Anyways. I'm going to try and pop on more often because losing touch is ever so unpleasant. And I would also like to say hello to all the new faces i havn't had the pleasure of meeting yet, but am looking forward to getting to know. If you havn't stalked my other posts i'm the crazy canadian chick Razz. I'm highly motivated and pretty much am always in a lovely pleasant mood. Or Wackie Jackie works fine too. Look it Rhymes! ... Very Happy I'm also a scatterbrain as i'm sure... several people will attest too. Very Happy

Anyways I really must be off. Xmen just cam on and believe it or not i havn't seen this one yet... i've only ever seen the 2nd and 3rd one. And i really didn't take to the later.

So I hope you all have a wonderful and pleasant evening morning and or Day.

Miss you all Terribly!

Love Always
Jackie Lady
Back to top Go down
http://awakeningfire.blogspot.com/
Melly

Melly

Female Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: From Your Absolute Favorite Canadian Chick!   From Your Absolute Favorite Canadian Chick! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:19 am

hi there!!! i'm new in this guild tho. anyways nice meeting u ^^
Back to top Go down
AwakeningFire

AwakeningFire

PostSubject: Re: From Your Absolute Favorite Canadian Chick!   From Your Absolute Favorite Canadian Chick! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:28 am

It's Always Lovely to meet someone new : )
Welcome to The splended Guild. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
skooma

skooma

Male Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: From Your Absolute Favorite Canadian Chick!   From Your Absolute Favorite Canadian Chick! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 5:09 pm

woooooo jackie nice errr........blog page lol
Back to top Go down
AwakeningFire

AwakeningFire

PostSubject: Re: From Your Absolute Favorite Canadian Chick!   From Your Absolute Favorite Canadian Chick! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:22 pm

lol Razz yeah i know right Razz but you love me so it's okay.
I just kinda dropped off the face of the planet and figured it deserved an explanation Razz
Back to top Go down
skooma

skooma

Male Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: From Your Absolute Favorite Canadian Chick!   From Your Absolute Favorite Canadian Chick! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 8:40 pm

ooooo jackie u neva get my jokes lol
Back to top Go down
Kelaros

Kelaros

Male Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: From Your Absolute Favorite Canadian Chick!   From Your Absolute Favorite Canadian Chick! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:07 pm

skooma? jokes? naaaaaaaaaaah
Back to top Go down
Smurfed

Smurfed

Male Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: From Your Absolute Favorite Canadian Chick!   From Your Absolute Favorite Canadian Chick! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 9:43 pm

Another artist? Blah. Will they ever cease to mulitiply...? XD

Anyways, yeah. I'm sure that everyone here knows that ral world stuff is more important, so I don't think that anyone blames you really. I think that I was doing real world stuff when you were more active in the guild actually, so it's not like I'm gonna yell at you yanno...

GET BACK TO PLAYING GAMES DAMMIT!

I mean...

Hi ^_^
Back to top Go down
WhispeR

WhispeR

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: From Your Absolute Favorite Canadian Chick!   From Your Absolute Favorite Canadian Chick! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 5:44 pm

Me love you long time Jackie , although I dont miss you at all.
Back to top Go down
Ishruul

Ishruul

Male Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-11-26

PostSubject: Re: From Your Absolute Favorite Canadian Chick!   From Your Absolute Favorite Canadian Chick! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 5:48 pm

Greetings Jackie Lady, nice to me you. A pleasure to meet a fellow artist. Glad to see you're taking the honorable path of entering in an art shcool. I myself drop out of it, I'm so much not of an academic type.

Anyway, best of luck and a cucumber in your pants always help with first impression...oh wait, you're a girl...scratch that then.......unlesssss.....
Back to top Go down
Murderface

Murderface

Male Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: From Your Absolute Favorite Canadian Chick!   From Your Absolute Favorite Canadian Chick! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 5:55 pm

I don't know why, but AwakeningFire's new avatar reminds me of that chic played on Rosanne. The oldest daughter...
Back to top Go down
AwakeningFire

AwakeningFire

PostSubject: Re: From Your Absolute Favorite Canadian Chick!   From Your Absolute Favorite Canadian Chick! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 2:35 am

I can't say that i've ever seen that show but okay Razz

And Whisper... i know you miss me. Wherever will you find somebody to mock as much as you mock me hmm... i thought so.

Jackie wins
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From Your Absolute Favorite Canadian Chick!   From Your Absolute Favorite Canadian Chick! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From Your Absolute Favorite Canadian Chick!
Page 1 of 1