Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Constant Lagsss

Go down 
+4
Ishruul
Urmama
skooma
Melly
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Melly

Melly

Female Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Constant Lagsss Empty
PostSubject: Constant Lagsss   Constant Lagsss Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:29 pm

hi guys, just want to find out, do anybody gets constant laggs while u playing RoM during CB?

coz.. i can't reli tell whether is my line that is lagging or the server and it gets reli annoying everytime when u start hitting creeps and the next thing u see after 5 sec of lagg, u end up dead...

so who ever is willing to note down a few infos for me, i'll be very much appreciated^^
Back to top Go down
skooma

skooma

Male Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Constant Lagsss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constant Lagsss   Constant Lagsss Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:33 pm

since the last patch the lag has gotten worse. o had 60k ping and 0.5 fps in the pvp server lmao. hopfully they will fix it in the patches to come
Back to top Go down
Urmama

Urmama

Male Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Constant Lagsss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constant Lagsss   Constant Lagsss Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:42 pm

Dont forget the servers are still suposidly the test servers as well. So we will have to wait and see what happens in about 9 days or so.
Back to top Go down
Ishruul

Ishruul

Male Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-11-26

Constant Lagsss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constant Lagsss   Constant Lagsss Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 9:45 pm

Why I must be the luckiest guy around, never had any lag on RoM yet. Requiem is another story, that's why I don't care for it anymore...

....damn, my character was sooooo hooooot. Incidentally, the cenobitches in Hellraiser's movies arouse some tingly feelings in me.
Back to top Go down
djxkxoz

djxkxoz

Male Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Constant Lagsss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constant Lagsss   Constant Lagsss Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:24 pm

I get mad lag in crowded areas. My main problem is crashes and mem usage. I've seen it consume as much as 1.4 gigs of ram. That my friends, is BS!
Back to top Go down
WhispeR

WhispeR

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Constant Lagsss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constant Lagsss   Constant Lagsss Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 11:08 pm

Its just a test client ... together with the test servers ... test BS !
Back to top Go down
Melly

Melly

Female Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Constant Lagsss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constant Lagsss   Constant Lagsss Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:55 am

thx guys for ya info... i know is a test server... coz i need some testing to do on my part also... just want to know whether is my line or the main server itself that laggs tho...

neway thx lots once again ya^^
Back to top Go down
SleepingShah

SleepingShah

Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Constant Lagsss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constant Lagsss   Constant Lagsss Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:32 pm

According to the GM the last patch was rushed. OB shouldn't have this problem since it will have the effects of the "finished performance enhancement"
Back to top Go down
Murderface

Murderface

Male Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-11-16

Constant Lagsss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constant Lagsss   Constant Lagsss Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 5:36 pm

Let's hope so. The lag has indeed gotten worse since the last patch, and the memory leak too. Sometimes the memory leak doesn't hit me at all until I switch characters, then it pwns my RAM, or crashes the game out.

Yesterday was the first time I have experienced a 2 second delay even in uncrowded areas. I would kill a mob, loot it, then 2 seconds later it would hit me one last time. Very weird stuff.

Varanas...I almost can't move near Varanas now. I was lagging bad after the last patch as it was whenever I had to go near Varanas, and now with all those people camping the bridge, it's ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Constant Lagsss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Constant Lagsss   Constant Lagsss Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Constant Lagsss
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gaming Section :: [RoM] Runes of Magic-
Jump to: