Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Return of the Bush is near......

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AmbushMartyr

AmbushMartyr

Male Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-08-16

The Return of the Bush is near...... Empty
PostSubject: The Return of the Bush is near......   The Return of the Bush is near...... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 5:59 am

He is watching.....
Back to top Go down
http://spellborn.acclaim.com/
AmbushMartyr

AmbushMartyr

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Bush is near......   The Return of the Bush is near...... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 6:13 am

He is waiting....
Back to top Go down
AmbushMartyr

AmbushMartyr

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Bush is near......   The Return of the Bush is near...... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 6:15 am

He wonders where the fuck everyone is?
Back to top Go down
AmbushMartyr

AmbushMartyr

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Bush is near......   The Return of the Bush is near...... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 6:25 am

Anyway, Im alive! We finally got our mobile home on soil and i just got for the first time cable in like 20 years! Talk about fast! Shit 17-20Mbps down and 3.5-4Mbps up is pretty freaking shweet when your used to only 768kbps! The fam is doing gooder, Im still looking for a job, still tough around here but been blessed with a few surprises to keep us afloat till spring. I got my own PC ROOM, WOOT!

I just reformatted the PC and am skurring to find drivers, and such to get this beast up to par again. Gotta call Microblows for activation as I have went over my limit in less than a year with this OS. Thinking bout getting Pro soon (still dont like the bait and switch Mojave Vista OS) I got a shitload of stuff to install as well! Damn I miss RoM, most of all I miss you guys who have wondered what happened to my big butt! Ephi,Big,Skoom,Chelv,Glec,Kotaru,Xan,Nyines,Tripp, and anyone else I might have missed!

I read up on whats going on with the guild since i was forced off the net due to that thing called "money", and not sure Im coming back to guild atm, but I do want to come back to my friends in a big way! When i get this rig up to par a bit Ill come back to see whats up!

PS, My new weener dog (Boot) ate my damn mic and headset I had, so gotta get a new one soon. Anyway, later taters, see ya maybe later this evening or sunday. I hope everyone is doing gooder and not having it as rough as I had the last 6 months! Damn those months sucked ass!
Back to top Go down
Kotaru

Kotaru

Male Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-08-21

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Bush is near......   The Return of the Bush is near...... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:23 am

WHOLE-LEE CRAP!!! Look who it is! ZOMG It's good to hear from you. I can't speak for anyone else, but I have quite the busy-body lately. Between school, work, and what little personal time I have left, most of my time spent on a computer these days is spent writing papers or doing digital homework, per se. But man is it good to hear you're doing better and being able to finally get in contact with you. We're all still around these days, albeit at random intervals. =P
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rhah
AmbushMartyr

AmbushMartyr

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Bush is near......   The Return of the Bush is near...... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:36 am

Yeah I tried to catch up on some of the threads a bit, doesnt sound to good whats going on around here, or I could be wrong?

Anyway wanted to pop in real quick and let everyone know I am still alive and I returned as I said I would once the funds was possible for me too. Im very much enjoying my internet connection atm! Gotta a few more things to do to the rig and I should be good to go by tomorrow, I hope.

DLing RoM OB Client, or trying to, these speeds suck ass, 150kbps isnt cutting it! Need that client pronto before tonight ends if possible.

Btw its super good to hear form you Kotaru bro! Man I miss the shit out of everyone dude. Alot changes when your not gone long a? If ya see the rest of the crew let em know Im home once i get this rig up to par. Godspeed bro and hopefully see ya all soon by sunday afternoon if possible. Peace !!!

PS> Is RoM gotten good or is living up to the hype it once had during CB? It must be doing fairly well if you guys are still playing it right? Gimme a heads up with how its trnasformation has went so far so I know what to expect. Peace Bro!
Back to top Go down
ephinyus

ephinyus

Female Number of posts : 360

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Bush is near......   The Return of the Bush is near...... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:44 am

BUSHY!!!!!!!!!! I miss you soooooooooo much! Alot of shit has went down since you left.
Whisper basically stole the guild out from under us. Tripp came back, and is playing RoM, but he couldn't stand to watch his guild be run by Whisper and joined Wicked Red. He sends a PM my way on here occationally. I've heard RoM sux now tho... Glecius isn't even playing it now... he's playing Requiem with me and BIG, and having a blast. We're all join up with United Legion now. Everyone is well. BIG just emailed you the United Legion vent info, so when you get your new headset, jump on over, cuz Glec wants to talk to ya Smile

HUGGLESMOOCHIES!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ephinyus
ephinyus

ephinyus

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Bush is near......   The Return of the Bush is near...... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:50 am

PS... we're not playing RoM.. Tripp is playing, but I have no clue about the others.
Lets just say there are a lot of hard feelings about what happened to the guild. Tripp
is on the international server called Macantacht - PvE
Back to top Go down
Kotaru

Kotaru

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Bush is near......   The Return of the Bush is near...... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:26 pm

Yeah, I've more or less developed a bad taste in my mouth for RoM, due to its close ties with Purgatory... At least what it was in it's former glory.

I've started jumping from LotR:O to EVE to CoD4. And also trying to test out the bugs in the Pre-CU SWG Emulation I found out about. I just do a little bit of everything these days, school permitting of course.
Back to top Go down
AmbushMartyr

AmbushMartyr

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Bush is near......   The Return of the Bush is near...... Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:03 pm

Well Ive been keeping busy(without the net for a while) by playing Fallout3, and man to be honest, I never missed the net that much playing it! One of the best damn RPGs Ive played since Oblivion which btw is made by the same company Bethesda. They even have a kit to release your own expansions for the game, and from what Ive read fairly easy to get into seeing as they give you everything form models,AI scripts,l and even easy ways to flow a story with dialouge too.If ya havent played it yet, I guarantee itll be the best $40 youll ever spend! Ive been playing it now over 4 months and i havent put a dent into the game, its freaking HUGE!

If ya love single player RPGs also check out The Witcher! Another damn gooder RPG with the same content maker as F3. Cant get enough of both of those games! Wanting to start making content for both and release soon.

Anyway as for MMOs, I still have my LOTRO, thinking of getting back into it again from scratch, and BIG talked me into checking out Requiem again, says its gotten a lot funner since I last played. So Ill try to get that if I ever get a damn good link thats better than 150kbps, lol!

I was in vent last night chatting up BIG and stuff, seemed sorta empty without the others there, I havent had a chance to talk to Glec yet, hear hes on Req with UL so thats awesome, heard hes having a ball, or was it he had balls, Im sure its probably both,lol.

Now that I have gotten to speak to some of you here, Im missing hearing from Skoom,Chelv,Glec. Those guys were at times what kept me chugging along in ROM as well as Kot and Ephi. Man I sorta wish things would go back to the way they were somewhat, with the exception of Whisper, and not because he did what he did.
I took him with a grain of salt at times cause he usually came off as a "know it all" to me, as well as the constant talking, so much so that no one could get a word in edge wise at times. But there was times when he could be a pretty cool laid back guy, not often, but sometimes.

While Im spilling my guts about who I liked and really didnt care to much for, I can honestly say that Whisper and his GF were basically the 2 I felt I could not connect with on certain levels due to my feelings that they seemed like they were in some ways "better" people, or gamers than those who resided in Purgatory. Course I can be wrong but thats my feeling about that.

As for everyone else I dont think I can say anything really bad about the rest of the clan that was around before I left. I seriously loved everyone on vent before my departure, and even though life took certain people down different paths, sorta speak, I still have the utmost respect for those who are no longer with us, and I miss them a great deal...Skoom,Chelv,Glec,Tripp where ever you guys are contact me just to say Hi sometime!

As for Ephi,Big,Kotaru,Im glad to see you guys in a big way! I missed you guys like a fat kid misses cake! Im glad you guys are still around. Ill be aorund a lot more too, but as for MMOs and what I plan to play, atm Im not sure. Big tlaked me into checking out Req again, and I will. But Im on the search again for a fresh game that has possibilitys. I know, good luck with that, lol. But without no one searching how will we ever know? So I will be around but I cannot make a pledge to a specific game at this time. But who knows maybe Ill end up with UL or not, for me its about the people I was hanging with, not a guild name, or game in particular. With that said Ill try to be on vent tonight! God Bless, and if you guys hear of any new games that look gooder, let old Bushy know, ok? lol.
Back to top Go down
Tripp
Admin
Admin
Tripp

Male Number of posts : 154

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Bush is near......   The Return of the Bush is near...... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 1:46 am

Good to hear from you ambush and hello everyone! Im glad your back bushy bro and i hope you have fun where ever you end up in RoM and in Requiem. Ive missed everyone and miss the things used to be before i had to leave for life and work. I hold hard feelings twords a lot of people these days, they seem to like to be told what to think instead of figuring it out for themselfs. Like ephy said i didnt even fight back fro purg because it wasnt my guild anymore, Whisper has corrupted the minds of everyone and they seem to love it that way so i said screw it its not worth it.

Im glad to hear everyone is doing good ive missed you all!
Back to top Go down
ephinyus

ephinyus

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Bush is near......   The Return of the Bush is near...... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 4:11 pm

Ok, there were some bad posts and arguments in this thread, which I DID NOT DELETE. I simply moved them to the archive thread. I didn't want Ambush's return to be an unhappy one. That being said, I don't want it to happen to this topic again. If Ambush means as much to everyone else as he does to me, lets keep this topic civil.

I miss you Bushy!
Back to top Go down
AmbushMartyr

AmbushMartyr

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Bush is near......   The Return of the Bush is near...... Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 5:29 am

Hey no worries Ephi it doesnt hurt me to see this, Im used to stuff like this anyhoo. So sad it had to happened to alot of good people. I still think of everyone, its ashame alot of those people have split away and with a lot of anger towards each other. But thats how things go sometimes when people lose site of what a guild is really supposed to be.

Im just as guilty though for treating the guild as if it needed to be bigger,better and so on, when the reality is it was fine the way it was and with good people in it. Somewhere along the way alot of us lost site of what this guild was supposed to mean. For me I dont care about all the bells and whistles that other guilds feel you need to be "successful". A guild with just a free voice server or vent, and a game is all any good guild needs to be great! If you got a lot real life responsibilitys than others, then that shouldnt make you any less important than the person who has nothing but time to spend in a guild. What it boils down to is being laid back, logging in and experiencing something with some close friends youve come to know more as family than just a eFriend!

Maybe this is meant to happen and we all should set back and ponder what went wrong, and maybe once we work past what we feel is important then we can ask ourselves to give it another go in the future soemtime. Till then I know I will set back, and think clearly now how NOT to act if I ever get back into a guild with people I care for!

Im glad Im back, and just because the guild is no more, doesnt mean everyone i love and respect isnt! Ill get back to all of you asap, atm I got some real life stuff to deal with as well this week.

PS> Ephi and Big, Im really sorry I didnt show up on vent sunday night. Had soem stuff to do with the wife and my mom so I was unable to attend. I will however make a effort to see you guys this weekend if your all on. Btw, I finally got Req installed! WOOT! See ya all soon.

PSS> Tripp, same goes for you to bro, I almost got ROM Dled too and will hopefully see you soemtime this weekend as well if all possible! Good Luck in WR I think Dasa and NP are good people and they have some really good folks in their tribe as well!

Peace all! and Mikey the King baby, Happy B-Day man and I hope things are going great for you and your family I know real life can be a real bitch at times so hang imn there bro and remember we all still think of you! Peace and godspeed friend!
Back to top Go down
Kotaru

Kotaru

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Bush is near......   The Return of the Bush is near...... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 3:27 am

Well said, Ambush. After all, we owe our tempered nature to our roots. And we all know where THAT started. But it is a shame that things have to be the way they are. It seems to me though, that the more I sit back and try to analyze the whole 'big picture', the more I realize that the only ones who ever really had any inkling of camaraderie to what the guild ACTUALLY stood for (and who still hold true to that), are the ones who always seemed to have more going on IRL. More so than our 'usurpers' at least.

It's like BAM!, you notice that 'Hey, everyone who is left, has more or less always been here from the beginning!' You can run and you can hide, but you cannot escape Purgatory. Razz

And as far as our 'behavior' goes, I think we all acted accordingly to the threat we perceived. People shouldn't be able to instigate something like what happened and not expect some form of retribution.
Back to top Go down
AmbushMartyr

AmbushMartyr

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Bush is near......   The Return of the Bush is near...... Icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 4:01 am

Kotaru, Your a gentleman and a scholar my friend,heh!

So true though, so true.

Maybe in the future we all can give it another try with a more pleasing game that everyone agrees on. For now Im sorta doing the old game finder thing atm. Found a few that I know for a fact are going to be killer since its still p2p in europe, but Acclaim has picked it up for F2P here in the states soon. If ya havent heard of it go check out "The Chronicles Of Spellborn" at Acclaim.com. I picked back up 2Moons as well and seems to be still fun with better content this time around.

Im also trying out a game called "Atlantica" once it Dls, seems decent. Heres the link if anyones interested. http://atlantica.ndoorsgames.com/center/default.asp

Ive also been following 3 titles that have been put off and delayed i dont know how many times now in the past 3 years, but looks to be that they are on their way to being released soon. Not sure where they are all heading, but I hear 2 of them may go F2P or all 3 will have a F2P and a P2P model built into them all. Anyhoo, check em out see what ya think, but remember their not out yet, but eventually 2 of the 3 for sure will be out soon.

http://www.fallenearth.com/

http://www.darkfallonline.com/

http://www.exanimusthegame.com/

Heres another little clever game thatll be a F2P model as well. Might even be already in OB atm, havent checked yet. Basically a very very silly and comical MMO based on war in general with some pretty neat features that should be checked out. Heres the link...

http://www.battlefield-heroes.com/

Another great comical/slapstick/parody MMO taking a few shots at the biggest MMO World of Warcraft is "Dungeon Runners" by NCsoft. This is a great little dungeon crawler game with millions of unique weapons and armors and its all about leveling, looting, and finding the best of the best gears/weps and some decent consensual PvP. Some really silly and funny voice overs and quests will entertain and make you laugh. F2P and for only 5 bucks a month opens up a huge package of goodies for one small fee. Well worth it, and I still form time to time spend the 5 bucks and play cause its a great time waster. linkage...

http://www.dungeonrunners.com/

And as some of you know AION is making some headway too. Not sure about the game on a whole yet, but will be checking up on it to see how its progressing and what features it will have. Gotta admit its a georgous game. Linkage....

http://www.aiononline.com/us/

Heres a few more in Dev atm, some look to be really fun. Enjoy the linkages....

http://www.wellonline.com/

http://www.eartheternal.com/

http://universe.lego.com/en-US/default.aspx <--- Im playing this, I dont care what anyone says,lol!

http://www.myfreakycreatures.com/

ok to round out the last link here, this game Ive been wanting to play for a loooooong time and never got around to it! This is a MMO that you can in fact make real world money in just by playing the game! I met 2 people form the fourms who said it is absolutely true, and within a good 1.5 years of playing and only sticking 25 bucks into the game, they have made over 3k of real money! The secret they say is talk to the players whove done it form scratch, and make friends to get ya past speed bumps others have come across. They say theres a lot of good players in game willing to help out, and in return a business of sorts can blossom between players who initially pay each other in a large network help each other makes ends meat! Something to check out, I got the Dl on it now and waiting to check it out. Not for everyone but could be soemthing that if ya love the game then making money is only a bonus! Linkage....

http://www.entropiauniverse.com/en/rich/5000.html

Im not sure why I do this, but I always feel the need to find games and post em to friends,lol. Hopefully theres a game we all can get together form scratch with and have some fun. Good Luck guys and Ill get back to everyone asap. Peace.
Back to top Go down
ephinyus

ephinyus

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Bush is near......   The Return of the Bush is near...... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:38 am

OMG it's after 3:30am and here I am! On the forums, posting and reading
when I should be sleeping... just like old times! For some time, I didn't even
come here anymore, other than to check to see if certain ppl came back.
Now I am anxiously awaiting news, and new posts. It makes me so happy!
cheers
Back to top Go down
AmbushMartyr

AmbushMartyr

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Bush is near......   The Return of the Bush is near...... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:40 pm

Ill be tuning in form time to time Ephi to post and see whats up, offer games and so forth.

I just finished playing a few hours of Atlantica and I have to say its nothing like any MMO Ive ever played! Weird is the word but fun as shit to play! I still dont understand alot of it but for the most part you have like mercenaries you hire to be on your team. eventually you can get as many as 10 working with you on fighting. It feels like Final Fantasy style of combat but better, and also its timed so you only get like 30 seconds to get your mercs to fighting or lose the turn. Its rpetty fast paced and you can even speed the combats up or slow em down(which is recomended as far as Im concerned).

The game is soemthing Ive never experienced before. the party system though you have a army of your own, you can have up to 3 people and theyre mercs to fight with you and stuff. Theres crafting unlike anyhting Ive seen and I havent figured it out yet, but you actually make the content in the game to some extent. Theres a ton of shit to the game and takes a bit of getting used to but fun as hell once ya start to understand! Worth a shot if anyones looking for something different than the general 1 toon,level,build stats, get good gear type of MMOs. The DL was rather fast too, got the game in 20 mins at 750Kbps to 1.5MBps. Everything on this game is well documented and has the best damn help system in game Ive seen in any game, theres even mentors and private chats with admins to help you better understand Atlantica.

Ill be playing ROM again as well. The game to me after playing it 4-5 hours has improved 10 fold imo. Theres alot more features thna there were when I played, and they even remodeled some mobs and made the game look a bit better than it used too. As for item mall and stuff I havent heard to much grief over it. Everyone I talked to said theres still a few things that need balanced but for the most part the game has improved and is better than it used to be, so I will be playing it on US servers unguilded.

Ive also reinstalled Lord Of The Rings Online after 1.2 years of not playing! The game is still phenominal and has really turned out better than I thought it would! I spent $200 for alifetime sub and Im going back to get my moneys worth seeign as its way better than before!

As for Requiem, Seems to have gotten a bit better too, but Im still crashing every 10-25 mins or more, I had a pretty tough time the other night just trying to stay connected for a hour without discoing! But the night after no crashes for a solid 2 hours, then a few every hour after that. They need to really work on that still, but overall seemed the game is a bit better. Not sure if Ill spend a whole lot of time on it though as Ill be playing mostly LOTRO and ATLANTICA the most. ROM will get a couple of hours a week, as will Requiem but thats about it.

Till then gotta go, wife and I are heading to wally world, see if I can get another decent headgear for vent if possible, damn dog, he gets fixed when tax check comes in, thatll teach him to chew my shit up!!!
Back to top Go down
ephinyus

ephinyus

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Bush is near......   The Return of the Bush is near...... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 1:29 am

Yeah, Requiem has been having some server trouble this past week.
Hopefully tonight's update will fix the problems. I think Gravity just
needs to get different server hosts. Sad
Back to top Go down
ephinyus

ephinyus

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Bush is near......   The Return of the Bush is near...... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 3:42 am

Also, if anyone wants to get ahold of us ingame:

Glecius- Pimpcess, SpankYouVeryMuch

BIG- BIGBADBOOTYDADDY, BOOTYMONSTER, BIGBADMOMMA, LITTLEBOOTYDADDY

Ephinyus- Ephinyus, Katrinah, Nefarious, Grind, sexysoul, Ephiny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return of the Bush is near......   The Return of the Bush is near...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Return of the Bush is near......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Purgatory Open Forum :: Bullshit & Spam-
Jump to: