Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My Application [Accepted]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Saris

Male Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-09-01

My Application [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: My Application [Accepted]   My Application [Accepted] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:53 am

Name: Saris, (RL Rob) (AKA-Rapesface (wowscape))
Game: WoW(private server)- Most current but I have played tons
Coms: Have mic, Have Vent and TS
Self information:
Im a extremly active person when I can be, Stay at home father of 3 that just drive me insane (come on parents you know they all do :-P) my children range form 5, 4, and 2 my son is about to start school within the weeks so untill then I dunno how my schedual will be... Its a rough moment for not just him but for me and my other half as well.. so a lil update on myself and my RL situations now onto my gaming experience.

I have been playing MMOs for about 10 years now starting with of course the traditional MUDS, then moving up to runescape, sage of ryzom, EQ 1 and the beta of 2, Vanguard beta, WoW beta and 3 years + private server experience till today and millions of other games I have played in the past. I just watched the vids for this game on MMORPG.com and now im even more excited to get to play this game but I dont want to play it alone so I figured I would try to loko for a guild now while I can.

Hope this explains a lil of myself and hope you all approve see you guys in game maybe in the future ^_^
Back to top Go down
ephinyus

ephinyus

Female Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: My Application [Accepted]   My Application [Accepted] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:32 am

Welcome to our forums. Please feel free to browse and post, so we can get to know you better. We will review your application and get back to you on your acceptance asap. Smile

and btw... omg I haven't even thought about MUD in soooo long! I used to play a few, during my addiction to Ew-too talkers. I remember how fun that was... ahhhh the memories! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ephinyus
KingMike

KingMike

Male Number of posts : 136

PostSubject: Re: My Application [Accepted]   My Application [Accepted] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 9:35 am

Heya, Welcome to our site hope you find som neat things on here.

Wanted to ask you, "WoW(private server)" Where and who was the server holder?
I understand if you dont want to tell it in the open so feel free to PM me.

We will get back to you about your application asap mate, enjoy your stay.

Peace
King

Back to top Go down
sassycat3172

sassycat3172

Female Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: My Application [Accepted]   My Application [Accepted] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:14 am

Welcome to the forums
Back to top Go down
KingMike

KingMike

Male Number of posts : 136

PostSubject: Re: My Application [Accepted]   My Application [Accepted] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:23 pm

Welcome onboard to Purgatory.
Please visit the following link bellow to get member access

Link.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Application [Accepted]   My Application [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Application [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1