Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

--My Application-- [Accepted]

Go down 
+2
Tripp
WhispeR
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WhispeR

WhispeR

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-08-23

--My Application-- [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: --My Application-- [Accepted]   --My Application-- [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:22 pm

Name: Alex
Game: Runes of Magic and PWI
Coms: Whatever people need me to be on .. i`ll get on. At the moment i only have Vent.
Self Information.

Just finished college this year and getting married in a few months. Been playing videogames for
over 15 years and MMOs for around 9. One of the lucky few who playes MMos with his future wife ,
so I always have a healer Very Happy

Last edited by WhispeR on Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tripp
Admin
Admin
Tripp

Male Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: --My Application-- [Accepted]   --My Application-- [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:59 pm

Hey welcome to the forums and thank you for your interest in our guild! We will review your application with the other managers of the forum/guild and we will get back to you.

Feel free to post around on what parts of the forums you can see and post to, so we can further get to know you.
Back to top Go down
AmbushMartyr

AmbushMartyr

Male Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: --My Application-- [Accepted]   --My Application-- [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:02 pm

Lucky! Big and Ephi are Husband and Cook also. They play MMOs together as well. Me, Married, Wife loves the old skool tetris,centipede stuff, but gonna try to get her hooked on MMOs soon as we move into new place.

Btw, Nice to meet you Whisper. One of Guild Managers, or Leader will get back with you as soon as possible. Good Luck and hopefully we see ya guys on vent soon.

RoM is gonna be shweeeet!

Crap, move this if need be, forgot this is the recruitment thread,deet dee dee!
Back to top Go down
http://spellborn.acclaim.com/
WhispeR

WhispeR

PostSubject: Re: --My Application-- [Accepted]   --My Application-- [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:28 am

Thank you for the warm welcome !
Back to top Go down
KingMike

KingMike

Male Number of posts : 136

PostSubject: Re: --My Application-- [Accepted]   --My Application-- [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 3:12 pm

WhispeR wrote:
One of the lucky few who playes MMos with his future wife ,

Question bout that. She want to join up aswell?
Back to top Go down
WhispeR

WhispeR

PostSubject: Re: --My Application-- [Accepted]   --My Application-- [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 3:46 pm

Well .. she did jump me ... " did you sign me up too ?!? " .. so i guess so. Well a little about her then .

Name: Marni\Laura
Game: PWI
Coms: Vent.
Self Information.

My Wife Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tripp
Admin
Admin
Tripp

PostSubject: Re: --My Application-- [Accepted]   --My Application-- [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 4:12 pm

Cool man thats awesome! The more the merrier and i wouldnt dream about having you in the guild without your wife bro!
Back to top Go down
BreezyDay

BreezyDay

Female Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: --My Application-- [Accepted]   --My Application-- [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 4:33 pm

KingMike wrote:
WhispeR wrote:

HI all, Yes I want to join as well. Someone needs to keep WhispeR in line. Rolling Eyes I generally play the squishy healer in my MMO's, {he uses me as bait for mobs ect......}
Back to top Go down
WhispeR

WhispeR

PostSubject: Re: --My Application-- [Accepted]   --My Application-- [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 4:35 pm

BreezyDay wrote:
KingMike wrote:
WhispeR wrote:

HI all, Yes I want to join as well. Someone needs to keep WhispeR in line. Rolling Eyes I generally play the squishy healer in my MMO's, {he uses me as bait for mobs ect......}

It`s not bait maaaannnn ... it`s advanced Tactics ^^
Back to top Go down
BreezyDay

BreezyDay

PostSubject: Re: --My Application-- [Accepted]   --My Application-- [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 4:37 pm

Advanced tactics my foot.... Thats what you call retreat! I love you
Back to top Go down
WhispeR

WhispeR

PostSubject: Re: --My Application-- [Accepted]   --My Application-- [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 4:39 pm

BreezyDay wrote:
Advanced tactics my foot.... Thats what you call retreat! I love you

TACTICAL RETREAT !!!
Back to top Go down
Tripp
Admin
Admin
Tripp

PostSubject: Re: --My Application-- [Accepted]   --My Application-- [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 5:50 pm

Retreat nothing! You stay there and DIE like the tank you are Razz
Back to top Go down
WhispeR

WhispeR

PostSubject: Re: --My Application-- [Accepted]   --My Application-- [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 5:56 pm

Well .. oddly enough I don`t play Tanks. I`m the Rouge/Assassin type of player. But uhm yes , the Tank needs to sacrifice himself for the good of .. uhm ... honor , guild yada yada ** executes tactical retreat **
Back to top Go down
BreezyDay

BreezyDay

PostSubject: Re: --My Application-- [Accepted]   --My Application-- [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 5:56 pm

LOL he is never the tank. Much to sneaky to be a tank. Besides I hate hearing him scream when he dies. Rofl
Back to top Go down
WhispeR

WhispeR

PostSubject: Re: --My Application-- [Accepted]   --My Application-- [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:00 pm

BreezyDay wrote:
LOL he is never the tank. Much to sneaky to be a tank. Besides I hate hearing him scream when he dies. Rofl

I don`t scream , I just express my negative feelings in a very loud way ^^
Back to top Go down
Tripp
Admin
Admin
Tripp

PostSubject: Re: --My Application-- [Accepted]   --My Application-- [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:03 pm

LMAO thats all i play is a tank Razz....wow a healer and a sin that doesnt work out to well lmfao 2 squishy's running around trying to grind/farm i have got to see this hahahah
Back to top Go down
WhispeR

WhispeR

PostSubject: Re: --My Application-- [Accepted]   --My Application-- [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:08 pm

Well in PW I was Archer and she was Priest .. managed to get to lvl 82 with no problems. In Shaiya , me Assassin , her Priest . Max level and uber pwnage in PvP. Rohan .. same story. So far it worked out awesome. I dont think she will be joining RoM this time , since she is hooked on PW. Need to get her to play RoM somehow
Back to top Go down
Tripp
Admin
Admin
Tripp

PostSubject: Re: --My Application-- [Accepted]   --My Application-- [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:12 pm

OMFG she better play RoM....Its going to blow PW out of the water Razz. Dont worry she will come around and play RoM with us its only a matter of time Razz.

I tryed the archer out in PWI and i wasnt to happy but i think i really messed up on the point allocation so i might try another one after CB is over and the OB starts, currently i have a barbarian and i am enjoying it a lot. Not to mention the fact i can turn myself into a white tiger and carry my healer Silenya around on my back Razz.
Back to top Go down
Kelaros

Kelaros

Male Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: --My Application-- [Accepted]   --My Application-- [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:20 pm

haha, she hates to hear you scream? i know that i would love to hear him scream lol
Back to top Go down
BreezyDay

BreezyDay

PostSubject: Re: --My Application-- [Accepted]   --My Application-- [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:22 pm

i pretend im a tank, I am a healer with tank fantasies. I have promised to farm on RoM, So odds are I will play anyway
Back to top Go down
WhispeR

WhispeR

PostSubject: Re: --My Application-- [Accepted]   --My Application-- [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:24 pm

Archer and Priest are awesome after the lvl 59 cultivation. Priest get 2 so called Balls . When they cast either a red or a blue energy ball pops up around then and they are unable to move. This spells sucks mana over time . The red ball increases crit rate and atk spd/dmg while the blue one increases Hp regen and reduces the dmg received by 50%. The Archer gets a AOE called Arrow Bombard which can also be initiated and it eats mana over time. If both of them have Mana Hierograms Equiped , you can just open up a blue ball , set your Archer inside it and AOE the crap out of everything. I can kill/tank bosses that way , AOE-ing him from the beginning to the end.

Last edited by WhispeR on Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WhispeR

WhispeR

PostSubject: Re: --My Application-- [Accepted]   --My Application-- [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:25 pm

Kelaros wrote:
haha, she hates to hear you scream? i know that i would love to hear him scream lol

oww you dirty little thing you .. you make me blush Embarassed
Back to top Go down
BreezyDay

BreezyDay

PostSubject: Re: --My Application-- [Accepted]   --My Application-- [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:26 pm

Lets just say we have a system worked out. Twisted Evil And I only like him screaming in certain instances! cheers
Back to top Go down
WhispeR

WhispeR

PostSubject: Re: --My Application-- [Accepted]   --My Application-- [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:29 pm

BreezyDay wrote:
Lets just say we have a system worked out. Twisted Evil And I only like him screaming in certain instances! cheers

And she doesn`t mean Instance as in dungeons maaannnnn ... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BreezyDay

BreezyDay

PostSubject: Re: --My Application-- [Accepted]   --My Application-- [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 6:30 pm

Girls on Top FTW lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: --My Application-- [Accepted]   --My Application-- [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

--My Application-- [Accepted]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next