Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Game for pure bordem....while waiting for RoM to be released :D

Go down 
+4
Xanados
losersRawk
SmittenKitten
roflman23
8 posters
AuthorMessage
roflman23

roflman23

Male Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-09-06

A Game for pure bordem....while waiting for RoM to be released :D Empty
PostSubject: A Game for pure bordem....while waiting for RoM to be released :D   A Game for pure bordem....while waiting for RoM to be released :D Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 8:46 pm

pretty neet little game i found while searching out mmo's played it few days fun stuff imo, anyone wana come join me let me know here or msg me ingame, name is Roflman Very Happy

http://zu.igg.com/
Back to top Go down
http://purgatory.secrets-stories.net
SmittenKitten

SmittenKitten

Female Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: A Game for pure bordem....while waiting for RoM to be released :D   A Game for pure bordem....while waiting for RoM to be released :D Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 11:02 pm

I've actually been goofing off in Asda Story...another f2p same premise etc etc. I might check it out, graphics made me LOL, but if its a good game graphics dont matter much.
Back to top Go down
roflman23

roflman23

PostSubject: Re: A Game for pure bordem....while waiting for RoM to be released :D   A Game for pure bordem....while waiting for RoM to be released :D Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 12:33 am

SmittenKitten wrote:
I've actually been goofing off in Asda Story...another f2p same premise etc etc. I might check it out, graphics made me LOL, but if its a good game graphics dont matter much.

it is a good game but only past level 10 Razz but its about 8 small quests to level 10 then its free rollin for ya Very Happy msg me ingame anytime if u do degide to join "Ghost Server" name Roflman Smile
Back to top Go down
losersRawk

losersRawk

Male Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: A Game for pure bordem....while waiting for RoM to be released :D   A Game for pure bordem....while waiting for RoM to be released :D Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 5:56 am

Oh god.....I played Zu online before I even heard about ROM....RUN AWAY! It looks like a comic book (which is cool, I like comics). BUT my god its so freaking boring. There is always 2340234 of the 10 things you have to kill running around, its just too easy and boring. I played every class thinking one might offer a challenge...I was sadly mistaken =\.
Back to top Go down
roflman23

roflman23

PostSubject: Re: A Game for pure bordem....while waiting for RoM to be released :D   A Game for pure bordem....while waiting for RoM to be released :D Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 4:56 pm

losersRawk wrote:
Oh god.....I played Zu online before I even heard about ROM....RUN AWAY! It looks like a comic book (which is cool, I like comics). BUT my god its so freaking boring. There is always 2340234 of the 10 things you have to kill running around, its just too easy and boring. I played every class thinking one might offer a challenge...I was sadly mistaken =\.

what level you get upto? im at 24 now and its gettin quite interestin Razz lmao, i just want RoM to commmeeeeeee!!! i hate bein bored....
Back to top Go down
Xanados

Xanados

Male Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: A Game for pure bordem....while waiting for RoM to be released :D   A Game for pure bordem....while waiting for RoM to be released :D Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 7:56 pm

I quit playing Zu, got to level 102 and quit. I don't even remember my account pw anymore...LOL It's all quest based, but it's very repetitive game. By the time you hit level 100 which is basically end-game there's nothing to do. And you reach level 100 very quickly too. I've been playing Granado Espada, the stances are interesting and different.
Back to top Go down
AmbushMartyr

AmbushMartyr

Male Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: A Game for pure bordem....while waiting for RoM to be released :D   A Game for pure bordem....while waiting for RoM to be released :D Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:53 pm

Couldnt grasp GE that well myself, I have a hard time picking my nose and moving my toon at the same time, so dealing with 3 toons at once can be to much for me. All in all seemed like a decent game but the graphics reminded me to much of the old 1800`s dress code.

Played ZU and agreed with Xan, got boring quick and repetitive. But a great looking game using cell shading and the colors are really poppy.

roflman23, I know your eager to get into RoM, but I promise you that the wait will be worth it! One of the best damn games Ive played in the 8 years of MMO`ing. Though the game is resemblance to WoW, the graphics and the environments have been done way better imo. The gamplay borrows all the best of the top tier games out there and rolls it up into one title,RoM! Worth waiting for imo.
Back to top Go down
http://spellborn.acclaim.com/
roflman23

roflman23

PostSubject: Re: A Game for pure bordem....while waiting for RoM to be released :D   A Game for pure bordem....while waiting for RoM to be released :D Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:27 pm

Smile i have done so much research on RoM fels like ive alrdy played it but i havent so shame on me Sad lol, cannot wait just using ZU to pass time, and summoner class is fun alrdy hit level 30 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
vargus69

vargus69

Male Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: A Game for pure bordem....while waiting for RoM to be released :D   A Game for pure bordem....while waiting for RoM to be released :D Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:36 pm

I don't know about anyone else but I've been playing ryl torment1 and I really like that game lol now I allso play the rom on the closed beta server it's not to bad I just wish they would hurry up and get the english version so I can understand wth I'm supposed to do on the quests roflmao. Now Ryl torment is a decent mmorpg with pk concept so if you like to give the game a try just look up one of my characters up in the game lol (kill-me-last, or -Three-Amigo (human)and vargus (akkan)
Back to top Go down
Alamareth

Male Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: A Game for pure bordem....while waiting for RoM to be released :D   A Game for pure bordem....while waiting for RoM to be released :D Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:08 am

Merr, both of the games I would play are down - RoM and Atlantica. Honestly, Zu, GE, Asda...they all suck lol!
Back to top Go down
Xanados

Xanados

Male Number of posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: A Game for pure bordem....while waiting for RoM to be released :D   A Game for pure bordem....while waiting for RoM to be released :D Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 6:14 am

I've been playing Dungeon Runners too, that game is hilariously funny and I'm getting a kick from the voice acting npcs...very nice game indeed..
Back to top Go down
seshses

seshses

Male Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: A Game for pure bordem....while waiting for RoM to be released :D   A Game for pure bordem....while waiting for RoM to be released :D Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 6:26 pm

I actuallly beta the dungeon runner game , funny game indeed fun for a while but for me got old fast .

I DL star wars unleached on my psp playing around with that .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Game for pure bordem....while waiting for RoM to be released :D   A Game for pure bordem....while waiting for RoM to be released :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Game for pure bordem....while waiting for RoM to be released :D
Page 1 of 1