Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS!!!!

Go down 
+6
Estarioll
djxkxoz
BreezyDay
Urmama
AwakeningFire
BleedForMe
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Raytan

Male Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-11-08

BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS!!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS!!!!   BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 10:37 pm

AwakeningFire wrote:

Drizzt Do'Urden -- R.A. Salvatore
If you havn't read this series jump on it. It is probably one of the most origianlly crafted novels I've read and it truly is a time line of events encircling a character i believe you'll grow to love. What i love is through each phase of his life you can really see the changes that events have on the drow elf. It's Magnificent.

OH! I love that series. I started reading HOMELAND the first boob of the first trilogy. The behaviours of the dark elfs. Is Fabulous serie.

Made in spain XD I have to recomend you a very nice serie translated to english by Margaret Sayers Peden. This serie is called EL CAPITAN ALATRISTE. (Alatriste captain). If someone are going to read it, i want to know If Alatriste like out of Spain like here.

Bye Razz !
Back to top Go down
Raytan

Male Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS!!!!   BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 10:46 pm

Oh! Bleedforme!. I was looking to see if the riftwar saga have been translated to spanish, and I found this:

Riftwar tendrá un juego multijugador masivo
El estudio Iron Realms Entertainment ha comprado los derechos de los libros Riftwar de Raymond E. Feist.

Translation:

Riftwar will have a massively multiplayer game.
Iron Realms Enterteinment has bought the rights of the Riftwar books of Raymond E. feist.

Do u know if this books are translated to spanish? I would like to read them.
Back to top Go down
BleedForMe

BleedForMe

Male Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS!!!!   BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 12:26 am

thats awesome looks like i have some research to do and im not sure try amazon.com and see if you can find it in spanish or maybe an online spanish bookstore???
Back to top Go down
AwakeningFire

AwakeningFire

Female Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS!!!!   BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 3:57 am

^^ I knew somebody would have had to read that series. It has such a different apparatus then most novels. It requires recognition.
Back to top Go down
http://awakeningfire.blogspot.com/
WhispeR

WhispeR

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS!!!!   BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:08 pm

That will be on awesome MMO , as long as they stay true to the Book.
Back to top Go down
AwakeningFire

AwakeningFire

Female Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS!!!!   BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 1:40 am

Drizzt Do'Urden? or that other one. Cause R.A. Salvatore writes for D.N.D
Back to top Go down
http://awakeningfire.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS!!!!   BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS!!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BOOKS BOOKS BOOKS!!!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Purgatory Open Forum :: Bullshit & Spam-
Jump to: