Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I am gonna play this.

Go down 
+4
Murderface
Raytan
WhispeR
BreezyDay
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
WhispeR

WhispeR

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-08-23

I am gonna play this. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am gonna play this.   I am gonna play this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:24 pm

ephinyus wrote:
Downloaded this game, since it seems really nice... but I can't get the fucker to work D:
Installed and all that, but it won't connect to the update server. So I downloaded the 2
patches manually.... still nothing!

Ephy , update server isn`t up yet. After you apply the manual patch you can go in-game and play. Me and Breezy are on Channel 3.
WhispeR and Breezy ... just PM us.
Back to top Go down
skooma

skooma

Male Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: I am gonna play this.   I am gonna play this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 9:37 pm

i couldnt even apply the manule patch i just clicked start. not liking the alot. its just PW with different skin. but seems to play worse. its nice looking but not my kinda thing.
Back to top Go down
Murderface

Murderface

Male Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: I am gonna play this.   I am gonna play this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 9:38 pm

Epi. I couldn't get it to work either. I just clicked on the first button option of the long row of options to click on the launcher. it brought up my internet to a page that couldn't be displayed. I closed it, and the launcher option to "Start Game" was green suddenly. I got into the game ok after that. It's a little screwy.

I've been having a lot of issues with just DL'ing for 4 days, and about 5 hours of installing it. It gave my computer a massive dose of Gay Guy With AIDS Syndrone... All is good now though.

I'm on ZxTest 3 - name is Eggfarts. Whisper me if you can, I can't find anyone.
Back to top Go down
WhispeR

WhispeR

PostSubject: Re: I am gonna play this.   I am gonna play this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 3:11 am

Me and Breezy are ON now ....
Back to top Go down
ephinyus

ephinyus

Female Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: I am gonna play this.   I am gonna play this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 4:44 am

Got into the game earlier, but didn't have much time to play...
had to pick up my paycheck, then fix dinner, and then watch
Survivor. (The geeky gamer seems to have the lead LOL!)
Anyway, I didn't care for the game at all. Granted, I didn't give
it much time or much of a chance, so I might login sometime
and give it another shot. But to me, it just seems like a PW
ripoff, only much cheesier. I'll find someone ingame if I decide
to try it again...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ephinyus
WhispeR

WhispeR

PostSubject: Re: I am gonna play this.   I am gonna play this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 5:18 am

Its made by the same guys that made PW , but they are not the same. Apart from GFX and a few Interface options , that`s about as close as it comes to PW.
Back to top Go down
Murderface

Murderface

Male Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: I am gonna play this.   I am gonna play this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:22 am

I tried it as well, and didn't care for it. To me it's like this: Perfect World was the supermarket, and ZX is the Quickiemart. I don't know how to explain it better.

All of the buildings and the city looked like PW, the NPC's were set up like PW, and they even had the same PW quest for bank, and backpack. I'm mean the exact same quest. Heaven Stones? Hello....

My new nickname for ZX Online is - Afghani Perfect World.

I'll log in and help beta test the game, but I don't think I will play during OB phase. It just wasn't my cup of tea.
Back to top Go down
ephinyus

ephinyus

Female Number of posts : 360

PostSubject: Re: I am gonna play this.   I am gonna play this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:27 am

Murderface wrote:
Perfect World was the supermarket, and ZX is the Quickiemart. My new nickname for ZX Online is - Afghani Perfect World.

I loled... I pounded my fist into my computer desk... then I loled some more!
My husband thought I'd went insane... then he read it... and he loled!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ephinyus
WhispeR

WhispeR

PostSubject: Re: I am gonna play this.   I am gonna play this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:58 am

Actually , having played for days now , its way above PW. More features , more quests , more skills , better skill/quest/refine/ system. This game came out almost 2 years ago and has been number 1 in china since then.
Back to top Go down
skooma

skooma

Male Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: I am gonna play this.   I am gonna play this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 8:00 am

murder that was funny but i do agree
Back to top Go down
WhispeR

WhispeR

PostSubject: Re: I am gonna play this.   I am gonna play this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 10:26 am

Finally have my Demon Stance .... Very Happy

I am gonna play this. - Page 2 Demon110

I am gonna play this. - Page 2 Demon210

I am gonna play this. - Page 2 Demon310
Back to top Go down
Raytan

Male Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-11-08

PostSubject: Re: I am gonna play this.   I am gonna play this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:39 pm

Nice. This and the fly swords class are the two I like more.
Back to top Go down
BreezyDay

BreezyDay

Female Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: I am gonna play this.   I am gonna play this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 2:04 pm

Actually the mechanics that worked in PW were kept in this game. You all know I loved PW but In my opinion It is so much better than PW Yes I said it.. The NPC are set up like PW. but that seems to be the end of it. None of the cities were pulled from PW. The construction is totally different. Much more detailed. and the auto track is just awesome. I do feel that it was made for casual play. Have not run out of quests im lvl 24 tons of repeatables. and when you do a repeatable and level a new one seems to pop up. So far I am enjoying the game. I do realize it will not be for everyone just like ROM is not my cup of tea.
Back to top Go down
Smurfed

Smurfed

Male Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: I am gonna play this.   I am gonna play this. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 8:08 pm

Looks funky...

Even if the entire background setting does remind me of Silkroad... :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I am gonna play this.   I am gonna play this. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am gonna play this.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2