Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Return of Bush... thread split

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chelvie

Male Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-08-16

The Return of Bush... thread split Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Return of Bush... thread split   The Return of Bush... thread split Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 3:47 am

I will honestly say that is the first time you guys have ever tried to censor me of all people. That is a shot to the stomach. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Tripp
Admin
Admin
Tripp

Male Number of posts : 154

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Bush... thread split   The Return of Bush... thread split Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:53 am

yea and what you did with "them" wasnt a shot in the stomach...i didnt do it but now i wish i had chelv, i thought you were a good friend of mine but you just helped him take what is not rightfully his or any of yours for that matter. We created Purg and you guys stole it while i was working and dealing with Real life issues that i had no way of controling.

You especially surprised me because i thought you were a great guy and a friend, but i thought wrong...just like i thought wrong about most of you that went with him to steal the purgatory name!
Back to top Go down
Chelvie

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Bush... thread split   The Return of Bush... thread split Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:58 am

Are you kidding me? I came back to Purg at the end of November. It was gone by then.. Good call on that Tripp. Go back to rehab you delusional fuck tard
Back to top Go down
Chelvie

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Bush... thread split   The Return of Bush... thread split Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 5:59 am

Consider this my resignation. Goodbye
Back to top Go down
Chelvie

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Bush... thread split   The Return of Bush... thread split Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:04 am

Since i'm on this subject. How about how ephy is two faced? Oh yah, she forgot to mention that huh? She was all about LEAVING THE GUILD AND REFORMING. While you were gone originally. Oh yah she probably left out that. Its ok though. Believe what you want. Hell i was almost ready to give up on you until you just posted that. Its ok I say. Do what you want. BTW... Why don't you post the original letter of resignation you posted in the officers section? Oh... that would put the pieces of the puzzle together for the rest of the guild huh. Its ok.... You guys are Purgatory Requiem or whatever you are... Don't even consider us as Purgatory. We are in RoM. We are our own entity.
Back to top Go down
Tripp
Admin
Admin
Tripp

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Bush... thread split   The Return of Bush... thread split Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:50 am

What ever dude thats all i got to say to you is what the fuck ever. You just show more and more the real person you are and your one to talk about being two faced! LMFAO Its actually sad that you had to take a name from a guild that none of you were part of forming from the start! Oh and BTW i was never in Rehab you piece of shit never not once, maybe you think your all high and mighty cause you are on some kind of base or what ever supported by the government but dont you fucking EVER say that shit because it shows how FUCKING LAME and stupid you really are... You my old friend are the delusional fuck tard! You two faced piece of shit!
Back to top Go down
Chelvie

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Bush... thread split   The Return of Bush... thread split Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:51 am

and chelvie steps to the plate... and knocks it over the fence...
Back to top Go down
Chelvie

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Bush... thread split   The Return of Bush... thread split Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:52 am

You remind me more and more of Bryce every word you type Tripp.
Back to top Go down
Chelvie

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Bush... thread split   The Return of Bush... thread split Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:54 am

As of now I'm out. Goodluck to you all. Delete my posts or whatever, ban my account do what you normally do to those who call your fucking bullshit for what they see. Peace
Back to top Go down
ephinyus

ephinyus

Female Number of posts : 360

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Bush... thread split   The Return of Bush... thread split Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:54 am

WTF? I never said anything about reforming... the plan was decided by KingMike and myself to let Whisper get the guild started for OB, before the wipe. That was it. Then after the wipe, someone decided to put up new forums... NOT my idea. I had nothing to do with it, and didn't even know about it until it was being worked on. So don't know who told you that bullshit about reforming, but they lied. The only reason Purgatory Requiem merged with United Legion is because Booty and I were the only ones playing it... kinda hard to raid that way isn't it? Everything that was done with Purgatory RoM was done behind my back too... I got an email WAY after the new forums were being worked on. I had no idea what was going on.
That being said.... you have your own forums Chelvie. Go post there.

Last edited by ephinyus on Mon Jan 26, 2009 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ephinyus
Tripp
Admin
Admin
Tripp

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Bush... thread split   The Return of Bush... thread split Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:56 am

LMFAO hahaha what ever dude you know nothing at all. You just sit around and talk shit, just like the rest of them over in the fake purgatory! Its really sad to because i used to really respect you, i used to really enjoy hanging around with you and skooma but both of you have shown your true faces!

And i remind you of bryce LMFAO, your the one saying i should go back to rehab and im a delusional fuck tard and i sound like bryce HAHAHAHAH

Go back to your Fake ass guild and keep talking your shit, but trying to act all high and mighty here wont get you anywhere chelv.
Back to top Go down
Chelvie

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Bush... thread split   The Return of Bush... thread split Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 6:57 am

Awesome. Just awesome. I distinctly remember back in October before the Vent server you paid for expired that a conversation was held in a private channel between : You me and Skooma about reforming. But.... hey.. you're on the bandwagon for delusional too.
Back to top Go down
ephinyus

ephinyus

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Bush... thread split   The Return of Bush... thread split Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:00 am

Reforming how? I don't play RoM.. I never liked it much and was only there for friends.
You all were pissed off at Tripp for "ditching" as you said... I was one of the only ones who ever stuck up for him. So piss off.
Back to top Go down
ephinyus

ephinyus

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Bush... thread split   The Return of Bush... thread split Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:02 am

And FYI... Tripp new what was going on... since I was in contact with him the whole time!
So what I knew, he knew. nuff said.
Back to top Go down
Chelvie

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Bush... thread split   The Return of Bush... thread split Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:04 am

So he knew you were a scheming two facer? Awesome.. Blind and delusional.
Back to top Go down
Tripp
Admin
Admin
Tripp

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Bush... thread split   The Return of Bush... thread split Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:06 am

you keep talking about her being two faced when its you, skooma and whisper that were the two faced ones! Honestly i wouldnt doubt it if you were the ones that Lerre was getting to try and over throw the guild when i was still around when i found out about that!
Back to top Go down
ephinyus

ephinyus

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Bush... thread split   The Return of Bush... thread split Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:10 am

I'm 2 faced? HA! You're the one who is delusional! I never wanted Purgatory to break up!
I've been Purgatory since day 1. I understood that Tripp at rl issues with work and bills etc. Everyone else was telling me a bunch of shit about him ditching us to play other games. I never believed a word of it... especially since I knew what was wrong with his computer.
Back to top Go down
Tripp
Admin
Admin
Tripp

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Bush... thread split   The Return of Bush... thread split Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:13 am

LMFAO playing other games? Like what? If thats what you all said about me than you are even more noob and delusional than i thought...i think it was all a ploy to start this stuff happening in the first place, you all moving in taking the purg name calling Whisper the leader HA.

Go back to your precious fake guild and post on there forums about all the BS you started here and talked here and how much i at least hope people open there eyes and see you all for you really are!
Back to top Go down
Chelvie

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Bush... thread split   The Return of Bush... thread split Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:13 am

again, goodluck to you all. If you are ever on OSHA.. go ahead declare war. What not. You wont join the game anyways, probably never had any intention to do so. Delete my account on these forums please. It's for the better.
Back to top Go down
ephinyus

ephinyus

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Bush... thread split   The Return of Bush... thread split Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:14 am

Yeah Tripp, you were supposedly playing Perfect World with Selina the whole time Smile
Back to top Go down
Tripp
Admin
Admin
Tripp

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Bush... thread split   The Return of Bush... thread split Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:16 am

LMFAO you actually think anyone would go to OSHA even to start a war with you HAHAHA the whole reason i came to the EU servers was to get away from you people and your fake guild. Also having Wicked Red here was another good reason! I planned on it chelv i did lol and any of the other two faced back stabbing piles of shit that are still registered to these forums!
Back to top Go down
Tripp
Admin
Admin
Tripp

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Bush... thread split   The Return of Bush... thread split Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:17 am

LMFAo perfect world HA only whisper and his girl would play that pile of steaming shit! And she was gone for 3-4 months anyway hahahaha and they say im delusional bunch of fuck tards!
Back to top Go down
ephinyus

ephinyus

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Bush... thread split   The Return of Bush... thread split Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:26 am

Yeah it was those 2 who told us all that. LOL
Back to top Go down
ephinyus

ephinyus

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Bush... thread split   The Return of Bush... thread split Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:30 am

Well, this thread was supposed to be a happy one, welcoming Ambush back. Chelvie kinda ruined it,
so should we moderate and lock? Or leave as is?
Back to top Go down
ephinyus

ephinyus

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Bush... thread split   The Return of Bush... thread split Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 7:36 am

I'm going to lock it for now... Ambush, start a new thread if you wish too...
sorry this one got ruined Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Return of Bush... thread split   The Return of Bush... thread split Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Return of Bush... thread split
Page 1 of 1