Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Silberfuchs Interview

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kelaros

Kelaros

Male Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Silberfuchs Interview Empty
PostSubject: Silberfuchs Interview   Silberfuchs Interview Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:37 pm

Here is an awesome interview with one of the RoM team, Silberfuchs. He is speaking German however Mofo from the Official forums posted a really good translation of the interview. Here is the thread. http://forum.runesofmagic.com/showthread.php?t=2383

And here is the direct link to the movie. I don't think you folks will have any trouble navigating to this stuff. Enjoy!

http://www.onlinewelten.com/news,id42471,runes_magic_exklusive_videopraesentation_free_play_mmog.html

Man... I'm so excited.
Back to top Go down
AmbushMartyr

AmbushMartyr

Male Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Silberfuchs Interview   Silberfuchs Interview Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:33 am

We arer all really, really, excited too Kel! Man I cant wait, 3 days till RoM baby, WOOT!

Chelvie has told me that if this version(international eng) of RoM has at least 3/4 of the content,game mechanics,and features form the chinese version, he said its gonna be a huge success!

After reading a few more reviews form members of the RoM community who have also played the chinese version, have confirmed that this is true. Even though most cannot understand the language it seems to be a game thats somewhat easy to pick up, and Chelvie has said that with the quests the game still doesnt feel like a grind even at level 40+!

So yeah, this is gonna rock man, Im hoping everyone can get on vent,get our toons lined out, group up and start playing together as soon as possible!

PS> Seems form what Tripp and Lex have said its possible theres not even gonna be a CB wipe unless theres a absolute problem and needs to be! First game Ive ever played where there wasnt a wipe after CB! In soem ways that tells me that the company is pretty confident that the game has little game breaking bugs in the CB client. If this is true, then I think we all may have found the game of our dreams, as far as a F2P is concerned!

Great find btw man, and a great read, thanks!
Back to top Go down
http://spellborn.acclaim.com/
rocha_rox

rocha_rox

Male Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Silberfuchs Interview   Silberfuchs Interview Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:37 am

Wow Purgatory Castle!!!! Canīt wait to see that.
Back to top Go down
Kelaros

Kelaros

Male Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Silberfuchs Interview   Silberfuchs Interview Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:31 pm

Yo Bilanx just posted on the official forums. Here it is.

Quote :
We have said it before and I will say it again, ALL will be let into the beta, the question is only when you will get your key. We will be sending the beta keys out in waves, and this will happen starting on Thursday with the launch of the CB.

As you can imagine we have been extremely busy with the Games Convention in Leipzig and have not had a chance to prepare much info for our community, we will of course get you more info A.S.A.P.!

In the meantime, there are many articles availible from the press who were given personal presentations at the GC, here is one example for you to read about.

kotaku

Many more can be found on many other websites as well which we will feature in the next community spotlight.

Quote :
I can't say where you received this information, but we will allow players into the beta in waves, and eventually open the gates fully so that all are allowed in. This goes for all players regardless where they are, Germany or elsewhere.

Time to go a-searching
Back to top Go down
rocha_rox

rocha_rox

Male Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Silberfuchs Interview   Silberfuchs Interview Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:05 am

Hope to be in the First wave(douts it thou)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silberfuchs Interview   Silberfuchs Interview Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silberfuchs Interview
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gaming Section :: [RoM] Runes of Magic-
Jump to: