Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ip ban wth really?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
gixbusa

gixbusa

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-08-29

ip ban wth really? Empty
PostSubject: ip ban wth really?   ip ban wth really? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 10:51 pm

Hey Guys I am new here. Been on perfect world for a while now. I was looking for help and hope I can get some good news. I got out of working in the ER last night and decided to look at some old forums and I guess my ip blocker kicked on which I thought I deleted a long time ago. I did not see it on and decided to lvl my lvl 60 veno. I go to sign on and bam....wont let me...my cell rang with message and I get a massage saying I have been banned and support a ticket. Am i screwed or? I mean I have no idea whats going on...I sent a ticket this morning. My email I got was

Subject Account Suspension

Hello,

Your account, *********, has been suspended for logging in from a banned region or an open proxy.

For specific details regarding this suspension, please contact Perfect World Entertainment's Customer Service Group via the ticketing system that can be found here:

The Terms of Service in its entirety can be referenced here:

PWE Customer Service Team

Back to top Go down

ip ban wth really?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gaming Section :: [PWI] Perfect World international-
Jump to: