Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide

Go down 
+8
rocha_rox
losersRawk
WhispeR
sassycat3172
Tripp
Glecius
AmbushMartyr
Papineau1837
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Papineau1837

Papineau1837

Male Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide Empty
PostSubject: Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide   Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 5:07 am

Hi all!! I just finish to create an account for Sun of yhe Ultimate Nation...wow! its like the best mmorpg ever. If anybody want to kick some chinese ass!! Smile

SUN--- Click here

P.S.I see that the website of RoM is down...good news...I think that we will have download link in couple of hours.

*EDIT: The link to the account creation guide for SUN. GUIDE
Back to top Go down
AmbushMartyr

AmbushMartyr

Male Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide   Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 6:47 am

Hey PaP nice find man, ive been wondering if that game was ever gonna come out. Do you know if its going F2P and if so do you think there will be a international version or is it restricted to china only atm?

Btw, your right, that game looked amazing a year ago, and still looks amazing now! I had almost giving up hope it was ever gonna release, so its good to here that it has been finally.

Btw man, if ya got time, no hurry really, but if ya can post some of the more unique features the game has, as well as a update on your gameplay and how you would rate the game after playing a bit. Would appreciate that a bunch bro!

As for me I wouldnt mind playing that game in chinese, but man i jave really no patience to figure stuff out when I cant read the language at all. Im hoping they transfer the game over to english and it becomes F2P, but as good looking as the game is, it would be hard to see them doing a F2P business model for it, but you never know!

Anyway, thanks again for the heads up bro, I really hope the game turns out to be soemthing special even if it does follows the standard mechanics of fantasy genre.
Back to top Go down
http://spellborn.acclaim.com/
Papineau1837

Papineau1837

PostSubject: Re: Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide   Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:06 pm

Hi AmbushMartyr! I will keep you up to date. I just intalled the game. Its 7hooam here so Im going to my job soon. I will play tonight and give you some details.

Have a nice day man!!
Smile
Back to top Go down
Papineau1837

Papineau1837

PostSubject: Re: Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide   Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 4:28 am

Very very Immersive mmorpg with wonderful sounds. Ive been addicted since the ''opening'' of thye game. Wow! The gameplay is very realistic and smooth. I started a femal magician named Shaila..lvl 4 now :Smile Its all chinese for now so I dont understand a f*cking words but I reconize about 75% of the button and keys. The battles are very hot with blood. Yeah! the best mmorpg that ive play in years. Its F2P mmorpg with items shop (but the items shops are for the newbs)...so its F2P.

Hope that it will be translate and shift on occidental server soon...maybe not, I dont know but I hope. When RoM will come up I will play RoM for sure...but I will keep this one close...very close.

Ciao!

Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide Screen20080827-2047-001Channel-1

Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide Screen20080827-2055-002Channel-1

Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide Screen20080827-2055-003Channel-1

Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide Screen20080827-2056-004Channel-1

Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide Screen20080827-2057-005Channel-1

Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide Screen20080827-2057-006Channel-1
Back to top Go down
Glecius

Glecius

Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide   Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:01 am

I like the clean looking interface myself. In a time where the games seems to compete to see who can put the most crap on your screen, this looks refreshing. Nice find, hopefully it will come to a language near us soon
Back to top Go down
Tripp
Admin
Admin
Tripp

Male Number of posts : 154

PostSubject: Re: Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide   Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:14 pm

Wow i like the look of this game!!!!!

To bad its in chinese.
Back to top Go down
sassycat3172

sassycat3172

Female Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide   Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:01 am

Well that sucks i can't play this game cause i have Vista confused
Back to top Go down
Papineau1837

Papineau1837

PostSubject: Re: Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide   Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:38 am

Try XP Sassy...and you need an ID generator to play...

Last edited by Papineau1837 on Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Papineau1837

Papineau1837

PostSubject: Re: Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide   Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:41 am

Back to top Go down
Glecius

Glecius

PostSubject: Re: Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide   Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:48 am

Pap, im d/l'ing this now while I wait for my invite on RoM. Ill post my character name once I'm in
Back to top Go down
Papineau1837

Papineau1837

PostSubject: Re: Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide   Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 1:26 pm

Ok good! Smile
Back to top Go down
WhispeR

WhispeR

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide   Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:55 pm

What a confusing guide .. the reg page doesn`t look at all like the dudes guide >.<
Back to top Go down
Papineau1837

Papineau1837

PostSubject: Re: Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide   Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 3:48 pm

If you follow the links put in that guide, its will be ok. Take me about 12-15 minutes to create my account.
Back to top Go down
losersRawk

losersRawk

Male Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide   Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:39 pm

Yeah I'm confuzzled on the guide....the 2nd image is missing and I have no clue what to put in like 4 of the boxes on the log in page....
Back to top Go down
AmbushMartyr

AmbushMartyr

PostSubject: Re: Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide   Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:08 pm

Hey PaPPy, Ive been following this game as said before but thought it got lost along the way. Now that I know its totally alive, I know just how awesome the graphics are for this game, so I want to know if you can crank everything up as high as it will go just for purpose of showing everyone just how awesome the graphics are in this game. I know that if everyone seen it with everything cranked up they will have a cow seeing just how good this game can actually look, which is amazing for a F2P!

So if possible, I know itll probably cause you a ton of graphical lag, but for a few screens of areas and yourself, as well as a couple of mobs will suffice to get a feel of how good itll look with high end cards.

Also, do you know if anyone is planning to pick this up as international, or a possible North American release? Thanks in advance PaP appreciate the nfo you have brought us all about this wonderful game!
Back to top Go down
losersRawk

losersRawk

PostSubject: Re: Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide   Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 10:17 pm

They were tryin to go international with it back in 2007 (started in 2006 tryin to get it ready), but they I guess the American counterpart flopped out and nothing was ever said bout it again. And that was in early 2007 they were talking about it. So it prolly wont be coming to americans, ever. Greedy eastern culture keeps all the good games for themselves -_-.
Back to top Go down
Glecius

Glecius

PostSubject: Re: Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide   Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:40 am

ok Pap, my chars name is Juna. The game has a nice playstyle to it, but I have to admit it is hard to get into it when I cant read anything. I managed to do a few quests, but only by looking at the map to 'run here and there' or by killing mobs next to the quest giver. Seems like a fun game, just not sure how much 'kill kill kill' with no clue about anything else I can stand.

Ambush I went and tweaked all the buttons I could find to try and max settings, but I'm not sure I got it right. I did, however, manage to throw off my entire movement and target settings, YAY me No

Here are 2 screenies I took

Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide Screen20080831-1729-001Channel-3

Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide Screen20080831-1726-000Channel-3
Back to top Go down
AmbushMartyr

AmbushMartyr

PostSubject: Re: Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide   Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 3:56 am

Yeah the game looks nice, but Ive sene it even more awesomenernernerner, or was that Aion? I think it was SUN cause i seen a High Def clip of a dungeon romp, at least I think it was SUN? Greta looking screens nonetheless Glecius!
Back to top Go down
losersRawk

losersRawk

PostSubject: Re: Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide   Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 4:46 am

I couldn't get to a download link -_- After like an hour of messin around tyrin to make a account to download the game from some diff sites I just keep gettin the run around Neutral
Back to top Go down
rocha_rox

rocha_rox

Male Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide   Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:06 am

Looks good, i will try it and post back
Back to top Go down
Papineau1837

Papineau1837

PostSubject: Re: Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide   Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 6:15 am

Cool Glecius...come play on server 2 ..channel 1

Its a lot of people there!! Smile My name is Rvedar here. Press F after that press the left button on the bottom...enter Rvedar, press left button and here we go. Friendlist"

I have to adimit..its not easy when you dont understand chinese language... Surprised
Back to top Go down
seshses

seshses

Male Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide   Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 1:45 pm

am sad this game isnt coming out in english , i was wondering what had happened to it i'll try out that guide for fun .
Back to top Go down
nokio1

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide   Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:50 am

hello all i have been reading all the post. and i have made a account but for some reason i cant download the game any help on it
Back to top Go down
Daripper

Daripper

Male Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide   Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 1:21 am

wow very nice game
Back to top Go down
circle

Male Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide   Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide Icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:00 pm

seshses wrote:
am sad this game isnt coming out in english , i was wondering what had happened to it i'll try out that guide for fun .

ENGLISH VERSION ALREADY OUT FOR EURO and INTERNATIONAL SERVER

http://sunonline.webzen.com/

DONT GIVE UP HOPE YET

- the game graphic is as good as GuildWar -

Its amazing that even after a few years the graphic still beats lots of MMORPG out there

DOWNLOAD

1. download main client - after you downloaded the Main game client at this point DO NOT CLICK ANY FILE in the SUN/WEBZEN folder as it will cause Errors - goto step 2 instead

2. go back to the website and login ( Register if you havent done so) , then press Start Game Logo at the website and it will prompt you to download a small file - download the WEBZEN starter file (few minutes) -

3.Again repeat - Login from the website and press Start Game logo at the website again- At this time the game client will pop out and auto update itself

Just folow the above steps - you dont have to click on any files in SUN folders or WEBZEN folder , it will cause errors.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide   Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul of the Ultimate Nation (EDIT) *Guide
Page 1 of 1