Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So everyone PVE Server, how bout PVP?

Go down 
+2
semicomatose
Xanados
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Xanados

Xanados

Male Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-08-16

So everyone PVE Server, how bout PVP? Empty
PostSubject: So everyone PVE Server, how bout PVP?   So everyone PVE Server, how bout PVP? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:14 am

I know the guild is heading to PVE servers when OB comes around, but how many are gonna create a character for PVP?

I'll most likely will create one on Lost City for the sole purpose of PKing people at will and running rampant around the area, kinda like if PVE gets me mad, PVP is my cool off zone.
Back to top Go down
semicomatose

semicomatose

Male Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: So everyone PVE Server, how bout PVP?   So everyone PVE Server, how bout PVP? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:32 am

I find PvP makes me mad.....have to deal with PEOPLE sheesh, screw that... I'll be sticking to PvE, sorry man No
Back to top Go down
Xanados

Xanados

Male Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: So everyone PVE Server, how bout PVP?   So everyone PVE Server, how bout PVP? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:51 am

Well the same goes for PVE and KSing on that server I bet. PVP you can take your aggression out Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BreezyDay

BreezyDay

Female Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: So everyone PVE Server, how bout PVP?   So everyone PVE Server, how bout PVP? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:27 am

I always create 1 to pk Twisted Evil So I PK under the name of Galla, See you on lost Xan
Back to top Go down
Papineau1837

Papineau1837

Male Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: So everyone PVE Server, how bout PVP?   So everyone PVE Server, how bout PVP? Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:31 am

PvP all the ways!
Back to top Go down
shimano

shimano

Male Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-09-07

PostSubject: Re: So everyone PVE Server, how bout PVP?   So everyone PVE Server, how bout PVP? Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:45 am

I started PW for the fourth time now and played about 2 hours on lost and got my female warrior up to lvl 10.then i got bored.so went back to Archlord,will lvl some more tomorrow.

character name on lost city = Lethallovely
Back to top Go down
Toest

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: So everyone PVE Server, how bout PVP?   So everyone PVE Server, how bout PVP? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 8:56 pm

heavens tear pve

trixaition

barbarian lvl13
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So everyone PVE Server, how bout PVP?   So everyone PVE Server, how bout PVP? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So everyone PVE Server, how bout PVP?
Page 1 of 1