Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DOWNLOAD LINK !!!!

Go down 
+5
losersRawk
Kelaros
Alayzia
stetsonblade
WhispeR
9 posters
AuthorMessage
WhispeR

WhispeR

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-08-23

DOWNLOAD LINK !!!! Empty
PostSubject: DOWNLOAD LINK !!!!   DOWNLOAD LINK !!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:04 pm

Some1 is uploading the client in Rar parts on Filefront. Here is the link ... http://hosted.filefront.com/catrix6666/
Back to top Go down
stetsonblade

Male Number of posts : 16

DOWNLOAD LINK !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD LINK !!!!   DOWNLOAD LINK !!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:12 pm

I'm currently downloading from the offical link. Too bad I don't have a beta key though Sad

I suck a randomness.
Back to top Go down
WhispeR

WhispeR

DOWNLOAD LINK !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD LINK !!!!   DOWNLOAD LINK !!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:20 pm

Well the FileFront 1 was really fast for me.
Back to top Go down
Alayzia

Alayzia

Female Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-08-24

DOWNLOAD LINK !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD LINK !!!!   DOWNLOAD LINK !!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 11:56 pm

did anyone get in?
Back to top Go down
WhispeR

WhispeR

DOWNLOAD LINK !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD LINK !!!!   DOWNLOAD LINK !!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 12:03 am

skooma did
Back to top Go down
Kelaros

Kelaros

Male Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-08-18

DOWNLOAD LINK !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD LINK !!!!   DOWNLOAD LINK !!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 12:09 am

aww i didnt get a key lol. and im not home yet so i cant start dling. not like it matters much i wont get in tonight anyway. well at least i hope i get in tomorrow. theres now almost 12000 registered users. 0.0
Back to top Go down
stetsonblade

Male Number of posts : 16

DOWNLOAD LINK !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD LINK !!!!   DOWNLOAD LINK !!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:27 am

Bah, hopefully most of them forgot to fill out the questionnaire. Tomorrow will finish up the first wave of invites. Fingers crossed everyone! Second wave is TBA.
Back to top Go down
Alayzia

Alayzia

Female Number of posts : 33

DOWNLOAD LINK !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD LINK !!!!   DOWNLOAD LINK !!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:30 am

well they open for buessness 9am their time is 3am EST my time so who knows
Back to top Go down
losersRawk

losersRawk

Male Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-08-30

DOWNLOAD LINK !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD LINK !!!!   DOWNLOAD LINK !!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:03 am

I read on the RoM site they come clean on doin the first wave of invites all wrong, so on the second wave there doing to be looking at forum activity and players contribution and whatnot. Which they shoulda done to begin with (even though I joined up a cpl days before cb started, which I'm not cryin about), its on fair I think. Specially with ppl whom joined THE day of the cb start and made a ton of fake emails just to get in and total ruining it for the ppl who actually took part in the community.

(jus trolling)
Back to top Go down
Kotaru

Kotaru

Male Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-08-21

DOWNLOAD LINK !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD LINK !!!!   DOWNLOAD LINK !!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 8:05 pm

Last edited by Kotaru on Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rhah
Abaeus

Male Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-08-26

DOWNLOAD LINK !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD LINK !!!!   DOWNLOAD LINK !!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:28 am

UGH !!!

Quote :
... so on the second wave there doing to be looking at forum activity and players contribution and whatnot...

i HATE this !!!

Being able to complain, moan and whine on a forum has nothing to do with the quality of a beta tester.. why do companies not see this !!!
Back to top Go down
Blackwind

Male Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-08-16

DOWNLOAD LINK !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD LINK !!!!   DOWNLOAD LINK !!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:53 am

From what Danatros said (one of the forum mods) the invitation is mostly random. They will be sending invites, supposedly, to people who have supported RoM and such (like KingMike I would imagine). And sending invites to select people for technical issues.

I strongly doubt they will send invites to people with the highest post counts. If they do, its a really dumb move. But I don't think they'll do that.

The main difficulty in getting invited is the fact that people are still registering. With the more people able to get invited, the harder it will be for those that only registered once (like me). But they have stated that they are shooting for open beta this year and possibly localization by December. If they stick with this, everyone will eventually be playing sometime this year.

But in regards to testing purposes in Closed Beta.. Just have patience and hope.
Back to top Go down
wraith

Male Number of posts : 29

DOWNLOAD LINK !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: DOWNLOAD LINK !!!!   DOWNLOAD LINK !!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:00 am

Esp since it was mentioned it would be on a "lottery" basis,that same day 7,000 accounts were created,and more every day.
Back to top Go down

DOWNLOAD LINK !!!!
Page 1 of 1