Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another new game in Alpha testing...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ephinyus

ephinyus

Female Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Another new game in Alpha testing... Empty
PostSubject: Another new game in Alpha testing...   Another new game in Alpha testing... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 9:41 am

Chaos Online International

Chaos Online Introduction
Chaos Online is a free to play Sci-Fi MMORPG where modern technology & weaponry confront with Ancient Myth and Martial Arts. The game is made with the latest 2.5D engine: SancoX, which is specialized in magnificent effects and expansibility. The game is designed by a group of insane game makers, implementing all the impossibilities into the game – For example, you can cast your powerful spell when ridding on a modern motorcycle!

Besides the standard features of an MMORPG, its Growth system is a sparkle of the game – You can upgrade each item both in terms of level and quality; including weapons, armor, eudemons, gems and even mounts! Race war is extremely breathtaking since there are three races – nobody knows who will win the war in the chaos of allying and betraying.

The game is operated by a very experienced team of programmers who are dedicated to providing the best services to all gamers. If you want to experience a different free MMORPG, Chaos Online is definitely your choice!

GET YOUR BETA KEYS HERE: http://www.mmorpg.com/betas/chaosonline_beta.cfm

OFFICIAL WEBSITE HERE: http://co.enjoymmo.com/
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ephinyus
Xanados

Xanados

Male Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Another new game in Alpha testing...   Another new game in Alpha testing... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:37 am

Another new game in Alpha testing... Gmpic

The GM is hot...I had my share of playing 2.5D games like these (Eudemon Online). I'll keep an eye on it and see whether it's worth it or not.
Back to top Go down
losersRawk

losersRawk

Male Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Another new game in Alpha testing...   Another new game in Alpha testing... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:11 pm

I watched the video for this last week....the motorcyle ridiin around killed it for me lol.
Back to top Go down
seshses

seshses

Male Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Another new game in Alpha testing...   Another new game in Alpha testing... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:22 pm

Have you guys tried neosteam ? i tihnk i might give it a spin for fun
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another new game in Alpha testing...   Another new game in Alpha testing... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another new game in Alpha testing...
Page 1 of 1