Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Application

Go down 
+3
ephinyus
sassycat3172
KhaoNeu
7 posters
AuthorMessage
KhaoNeu

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 11:49 pm

KhaoNeu
Asheron's Call, Runescape, Adventure Quest, Dark Ages of Camellot, Ryzom, World of Warcraft, Shadowbane, Anarchy Online, Ragnarock Online, Lineage 2, ect...
USA
Ventrillo
Well, Im very easy going and comical, I try to make humor out of every situation. Im prone to ignore and/or avoid dramatic events and when drama gets thrown at me I just make fun of it and get on with what I was doing. In short, Im just a cool guy.
Back to top Go down
sassycat3172

sassycat3172

Female Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 11:29 pm

Welcome to the Forums
Back to top Go down
ephinyus

ephinyus

Female Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 6:58 am

Unfortunately, our guild leader has been gone this week because of work, but he should return shortly to review your application. Until then, please feel free to view the forums, and post if you'd like, so we can get to know you better. We will contact you asap Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ephinyus
KhaoNeu

Male Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:12 am

Lol thank you, I guess Ill just have to wait it out. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Tripp
Admin
Admin
Tripp

Male Number of posts : 154
Registration date : 2008-08-16

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:31 pm

Hi there and welcome to our forums Very Happy. we have been reviewing your application and i have a couple of questions to ask you.

Do you plan on playing either Requiem or RoM? Or are you strickly on a different game.

Oh and thanks for your patience, i was away for almost a week working 10 hour days and was not able to get myself on the comp after work Razz. Also thank you for choosing our guild and dont forget to troll our forums so we can get to know you better.
Back to top Go down
vargus69

vargus69

Male Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-08-27

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:03 pm

welcome to forums. I'm kind of lazy so forgive me for not being on to say hi sooner lol
Back to top Go down
BreezyDay

BreezyDay

Female Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:56 am

hi hi welcome to the forums. Look around and comment on what you find pertinant.
Back to top Go down
roflman23

roflman23

Male Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:17 pm

DAoC player....sweet, well im guessin EX player as they ruined thier own stupid selves, haha, welcome to the forums bro.
Back to top Go down
http://purgatory.secrets-stories.net
BreezyDay

BreezyDay

Female Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 10:35 pm

hi hi welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1