Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tanrei Recruiment Thread [Accepted]

Go down 
+3
Kelaros
Chelvie
Alamareth
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Alamareth

Male Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2008-09-07

Tanrei Recruiment Thread [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Tanrei Recruiment Thread [Accepted]   Tanrei Recruiment Thread [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:57 pm

Name: Tanrei
Game(s): Nearly every F2P game from Ultima -> Now...not kidding...
Coms: Text, no Ventrilo/Teamspeak

Self Info: I'm currently a college student with a casual interest in MMORPGs. I play them in my free time and have wandered throughout scores of games looking for something I could stick with for some time. I've found a few, and RoM seems like the next "pit stop". Anyway, a friend of mine from another gaming community has already joined your guild and is encouraging me to join as well, his name being Kelaros. As for my game style, its PvP - forever.

Currently a 19/15 Warrior/Mage.

Game of Interest: Runes of Magic
Back to top Go down
Chelvie

Male Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Tanrei Recruiment Thread [Accepted]   Tanrei Recruiment Thread [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 7:27 pm

Are you capable of acquiring Ventrillo?
Back to top Go down
Alamareth

PostSubject: Re: Tanrei Recruiment Thread [Accepted]   Tanrei Recruiment Thread [Accepted] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:08 am

Technically yes, but I would prefer to not be forced to use it myself. However, for raid purposes I can listen in. There is something about talking over a mic that just doesn't sit with me...shyness maybe - dunno. This isn't the only raid based game I've played and its never been a particular issue.

I don't believe that this was posted as one of the requirements anyway, so is it really that big of a problem?
Back to top Go down
Kelaros

Kelaros

Male Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Tanrei Recruiment Thread [Accepted]   Tanrei Recruiment Thread [Accepted] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:30 am

ps. alamareth is cool ^^
Back to top Go down
sassycat3172

sassycat3172

Female Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Tanrei Recruiment Thread [Accepted]   Tanrei Recruiment Thread [Accepted] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 11:30 pm

Welcome to the Forums
Back to top Go down
Alamareth

PostSubject: Re: Tanrei Recruiment Thread [Accepted]   Tanrei Recruiment Thread [Accepted] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 4:43 am

Thanks for the welcome sassycat. I look forward to hearing back from the leaders soon!

RoM is gettin lonely... Razz
Back to top Go down
ephinyus

ephinyus

Female Number of posts : 360

PostSubject: Re: Tanrei Recruiment Thread [Accepted]   Tanrei Recruiment Thread [Accepted] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 6:57 am

Unfortunately, our guild leader has been gone this week because of work, but he should return shortly to review your application. Until then, please feel free to view the forums, and post if you'd like, so we can get to know you better. We will contact you asap Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ephinyus
Alamareth

PostSubject: Re: Tanrei Recruiment Thread [Accepted]   Tanrei Recruiment Thread [Accepted] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 3:34 pm

I've been lurking around the RoM section here, and I've added my input on some of the threads. However there hasn't been a whole lot of action there recently.

No problem with the leader being out of town, we all (or at least some of us) lead pretty busy lives.
Back to top Go down
Tripp
Admin
Admin
Tripp

Male Number of posts : 154

PostSubject: Re: Tanrei Recruiment Thread [Accepted]   Tanrei Recruiment Thread [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 10:31 pm

Well as long as you are willing to get on vent for raid purposes it helps, so if you are willing to do so for raide purposes let me know.
Back to top Go down
Alamareth

PostSubject: Re: Tanrei Recruiment Thread [Accepted]   Tanrei Recruiment Thread [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:00 am

Tripp wrote:
Well as long as you are willing to get on vent for raid purposes it helps, so if you are willing to do so for raide purposes let me know.

Sure thing, will I need a mic - or can I just ninja listen.
Back to top Go down
Tripp
Admin
Admin
Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Tanrei Recruiment Thread [Accepted]   Tanrei Recruiment Thread [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 9:28 pm

Well we prefer our members to get on and talk with us and what not, but if you feel uncomfortable then no need. We dont make people do something they dont want to do, we just would rather our members talk and get to know us.
Back to top Go down
Alamareth

PostSubject: Re: Tanrei Recruiment Thread [Accepted]   Tanrei Recruiment Thread [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:20 pm

Tripp wrote:
Well we prefer our members to get on and talk with us and what not, but if you feel uncomfortable then no need. We dont make people do something they dont want to do, we just would rather our members talk and get to know us.

*shrug* I've never actually talked to Kelaros personally, and I think the two of us get along rather well in-game. Razz

Anyway, I really don't care that much. I'm just not THAT into RoM yet, hehe. I also don't have a mic yet, so even if I wanted to do a little chatting, I couldn't. College has me really busy right now, so that is kinda low on the list. I don't think I'm uncomfortable with it, I just don't want to spend the time to set it all up. Ventrilo is easy, but I'll have to mess around with my computer a bit to figure out how the mic works.
Back to top Go down
Tripp
Admin
Admin
Tripp

PostSubject: Re: Tanrei Recruiment Thread [Accepted]   Tanrei Recruiment Thread [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:46 pm

Well as long as you didnt mind getting on and then typing to us in chat and what not, and even maybe get a mic and talk from time to time it would be appreciated. We dont really like the fact we have a lot of members that dont use vent Razz, it helps us get to know you better Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Alamareth

PostSubject: Re: Tanrei Recruiment Thread [Accepted]   Tanrei Recruiment Thread [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:06 am

Tripp wrote:
Well as long as you didnt mind getting on and then typing to us in chat and what not, and even maybe get a mic and talk from time to time it would be appreciated. We dont really like the fact we have a lot of members that dont use vent Razz, it helps us get to know you better Very Happy.

Fair enough, you lot seem cool enough to me. Silly conversation really, the whole Vent thing really depends on how I like it here. So far, you guys are quite a bit better than a few of the smacktards running around in RoM atm.

I'm certaintly looking forward to playing with everyone once RoM finishes up CB.
Back to top Go down
KingMike

KingMike

Male Number of posts : 136

PostSubject: Re: Tanrei Recruiment Thread [Accepted]   Tanrei Recruiment Thread [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 12:12 am

Welcome onboard to Purgatory.
Please visit the thread to get member access

Link.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tanrei Recruiment Thread [Accepted]   Tanrei Recruiment Thread [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tanrei Recruiment Thread [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1