Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm going to scoop my eyeballs our with a spoon!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tierrunner

Tierrunner

Male Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-09-05

I'm going to scoop my eyeballs our with a spoon!!! Empty
PostSubject: I'm going to scoop my eyeballs our with a spoon!!!   I'm going to scoop my eyeballs our with a spoon!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 1:44 am

So I've been wanting to play some Requiem: BM for the past week but the patcher continually fails. I've been all over the Requiem tech help forums and have downloaded the manual patches. Uninstalled the game....placed the patches in my folder.....aaaaaand it does nothing but continue to fail.

Does anyone have any advice I really want to get my soulhunter up to a lvl that I can try out a pet hehehe Smile
Back to top Go down
SmittenKitten

SmittenKitten

Female Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to scoop my eyeballs our with a spoon!!!   I'm going to scoop my eyeballs our with a spoon!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 2:03 am

Tierrunner wrote:
So I've been wanting to play some Requiem: BM for the past week but the patcher continually fails. I've been all over the Requiem tech help forums and have downloaded the manual patches. Uninstalled the game....placed the patches in my folder.....aaaaaand it does nothing but continue to fail.

Does anyone have any advice I really want to get my soulhunter up to a lvl that I can try out a pet hehehe Smile

I reccommend gouging your brains out with a spatula through your bellybutton...much more effective than eyes and a spoon imo
Back to top Go down
Tierrunner

Tierrunner

Male Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to scoop my eyeballs our with a spoon!!!   I'm going to scoop my eyeballs our with a spoon!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 2:22 am

Oh it begins then smitten!!!!! Let this battle of absurdity commence!!!

I'd rather scoop my eyeballs out....that way I'd still be alive long enough to.....FACE YOU IN THE FACE!!!.....yeah I said it....No take backsies either!!!

I'm going to scoop my eyeballs our with a spoon!!! Bamf
Back to top Go down
Failnally

Male Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to scoop my eyeballs our with a spoon!!!   I'm going to scoop my eyeballs our with a spoon!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 6:09 am

Tierrunner wrote:

Problem Please, I'll fix it in 10mins or less
Back to top Go down
SmittenKitten

SmittenKitten

Female Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-08-29

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to scoop my eyeballs our with a spoon!!!   I'm going to scoop my eyeballs our with a spoon!!! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 1:36 am

Tierrunner wrote:
Oh it begins then smitten!!!!! Let this battle of absurdity commence!!!

I'd rather scoop my eyeballs out....that way I'd still be alive long enough to.....FACE YOU IN THE FACE!!!.....yeah I said it....No take backsies either!!!

I'm going to scoop my eyeballs our with a spoon!!! Bamf

I'm confuzzled >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm going to scoop my eyeballs our with a spoon!!!   I'm going to scoop my eyeballs our with a spoon!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm going to scoop my eyeballs our with a spoon!!!
Page 1 of 1