Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weird gaming habbits??

Go down 
+9
Urmama
Smurfed
RandomPokes
Xanados
djxkxoz
AwakeningFire
WhispeR
BreezyDay
BleedForMe
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BleedForMe

BleedForMe

Male Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Weird gaming habbits?? Empty
PostSubject: Weird gaming habbits??   Weird gaming habbits?? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:27 pm

ok everyone has thier own weird gaming habbits like things you do while gaming. so lets see what it is that makes you weird Razz

i like to listen to rap or r&b anthing slow while i quest then rock(mostly bullet for my valentine) for instances, bosses, and hardcore grinding Smile. also i write just about everthing on sticky notes have a huge computer desk only thing on it is my laptop 2 little speakers and an external hard drive rest is usually covered in sticky notes. oh and my personal favorite... manhandling bosses or instances while holding a conversation with about 5 people through texting (and thats not counting my ingame conversations) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BreezyDay

BreezyDay

Female Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Weird gaming habbits??   Weird gaming habbits?? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:03 pm

Hmmm too much activity for me. I don't have a desk just keep the KB on my lap. I actually talk very little while playing. However, I do cuss up a storm. Questing and grinding, headphones on, Eminem loud. but farming is another story, loves the asian pop muziks and then Armin of course {currently addicted to techno, am seeking therapy}. Don't ask WhispeR what he does to kill bosses. Its scary cheers AND I never chat in game, hate typing
Back to top Go down
BleedForMe

BleedForMe

PostSubject: Re: Weird gaming habbits??   Weird gaming habbits?? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:35 am

lol ok now i have to know what he does for bosses!
Back to top Go down
WhispeR

WhispeR

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Weird gaming habbits??   Weird gaming habbits?? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:51 am

Ok ok ok ... so when I fight Bosses , I take a Pepsi in my right hand and eat french-fries with my left hand , only using my COCK to hit the numkeys. Also sing the fast food song while I do it.
Back to top Go down
BleedForMe

BleedForMe

PostSubject: Re: Weird gaming habbits??   Weird gaming habbits?? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:15 pm

lol damn i deff didnt see that coming! dont think anyones gonna be able to top that.
Back to top Go down
AwakeningFire

AwakeningFire

Female Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Weird gaming habbits??   Weird gaming habbits?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 5:53 pm

lmao... no i don't think anyone will top that lol

When i play though I usually have to be eating something and thats usually apples with penut butter. Now of course you can understand my fustration because i'm a neat freak and i hate it when my keyboard isn't clean...
Back to top Go down
http://awakeningfire.blogspot.com/
djxkxoz

djxkxoz

Male Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Weird gaming habbits??   Weird gaming habbits?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 6:38 pm

Hmm I guess you wouldn't want to use WhispeR's keyboard after he is done killing a boss then.

I don't have any "weird" habits. I do like to sit around in my gf's stockings, wearing stilettos, and have the crying game on repeat in the back ground. Every time a mob dies, I like to touch myself and say "it puts the lotion in the basket or it gets the hose again". I really don't find this "weird".
Back to top Go down
BreezyDay

BreezyDay

PostSubject: Re: Weird gaming habbits??   Weird gaming habbits?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 7:15 pm

LMFAO do you dance in a kimono after the big boss dies?
Back to top Go down
Xanados

Xanados

Male Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Weird gaming habbits??   Weird gaming habbits?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:12 pm

I hold a giant colt 40 beer bottle in my right hand, finger my girlfriend with my left hand, while using my cock and balls to maneuver the keyboard around and if I want to hit that hotkey but can't reach it, I look at Whisper's picture and booya!
Back to top Go down
RandomPokes

RandomPokes

Female Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Weird gaming habbits??   Weird gaming habbits?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 10:06 pm

Let's see....typically while I'm grinding I usually listen to a comedian like Dane Cook/Pablo Francisco, YiM about 5 people, check my email, talk to guildies on vent, and eat half a box of oreos.

Instances, raids, battlegroups, arenas, or basically anything that would require more than a few button mashes I tend to cancel out everything else. Healing is serious business. =P
Back to top Go down
AwakeningFire

AwakeningFire

PostSubject: Re: Weird gaming habbits??   Weird gaming habbits?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 10:41 pm

LMFAO

Whisper look what you've started.... oh my... No more boss fights for you guys.

Hey Hannah i usually play a healer too. ^^
Back to top Go down
BleedForMe

BleedForMe

PostSubject: Re: Weird gaming habbits??   Weird gaming habbits?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:01 pm

dane cook is the shit and i just noticed your user name hannah you might wanna watch that lol im not the most perverted person here and we all know the first thing that popped into my head... wait till whisper notices Razz

Last edited by BleedForMe on Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AwakeningFire

AwakeningFire

PostSubject: Re: Weird gaming habbits??   Weird gaming habbits?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:27 pm

<3 Dane Cook Vicious Circle.

Uh oh... wait till she meets you guys... you'll have her running Razz
Back to top Go down
BleedForMe

BleedForMe

PostSubject: Re: Weird gaming habbits??   Weird gaming habbits?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:29 pm

lol we arent that bad are we????
Back to top Go down
AwakeningFire

AwakeningFire

PostSubject: Re: Weird gaming habbits??   Weird gaming habbits?? Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:41 pm

lol aha no, i suppose there could be worse lol.
Back to top Go down
Smurfed

Smurfed

Male Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Weird gaming habbits??   Weird gaming habbits?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 12:07 am

Back on track with the topic...

I don't do anything unusual while Im gaming either. I've always got some kind of music going (rock for the most part). But if I'm playing a game that requires me to listen to it (ie, hear where gunshots are coming from) I tend to not have any other noises to distract me...

One peculiar thing that some may find, err, peculiar though, is that I wear hats while gaming. not your typical baseball cap type dealy, but bigarse funky back-away-slowly-nothing-to-see-here-but-don't-look-him-in-the-eyes type of hats...

Matter of fact, I'm wearing one now... My big black fuzzy one to be precise

Also one other thing. I tend to have a cigarette after a boss fight. After all, in some ways beating a boss is about as euphoric as sex is... And is definitely better than ice cream... XD
Back to top Go down
Urmama

Urmama

Male Number of posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: Weird gaming habbits??   Weird gaming habbits?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 12:28 am

Not really any wierd habits while playing MMO's. However dont ask KOZ what I do for the Pizza Hut Delivery Guy......
Back to top Go down
djxkxoz

djxkxoz

Male Number of posts : 76

PostSubject: Re: Weird gaming habbits??   Weird gaming habbits?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 12:35 am

I'm not really sure.... all I see are horrible images come flooding back into my brain - you know the ones where you try to block out at all costs ie your parents having sex....

I came home from a Wolf Mother's concert. I open the front door and all I see is urmama on all fours, ass in the air with my gf's halloween nurses outfit. This is one of those plastic/leather outfits - the kind that is so short it left nothing to the imagination. I later got the story that he answered the door for the pizza man dressed like that. THAT would've been funny to see the look on the guys face. As for me, I need to go find a fork to gouge my eyes out to see if I can get to that memory to remove it forever..... Sad
Back to top Go down
Urmama

Urmama

Male Number of posts : 145

PostSubject: Re: Weird gaming habbits??   Weird gaming habbits?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 12:39 am

I have no Idea how you girls wear High Heals. They hurt like hell after about a half a bottle of Captian Morgan and 10-15 minutes of wearing them.

KOZ. I wont tell them that you tried to grab my ass.
Back to top Go down
BleedForMe

BleedForMe

PostSubject: Re: Weird gaming habbits??   Weird gaming habbits?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 1:10 am

lol thats fuckin awesome think i may give it a try sometime
Back to top Go down
AwakeningFire

AwakeningFire

PostSubject: Re: Weird gaming habbits??   Weird gaming habbits?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 1:29 am

ahaha you all entertain me
Back to top Go down
Smurfed

Smurfed

Male Number of posts : 56

PostSubject: Re: Weird gaming habbits??   Weird gaming habbits?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 1:56 am

Urmama wrote:
I have no Idea how you girls wear High Heals. They hurt like hell after about a half a bottle of Captian Morgan and 10-15 minutes of wearing them.
It's easy...

You don't wear the shoe, you let the shoes wear you. Find a pair that fits your feet, has good arch support that suits you, and you should be set...

Oh. Wait... You asked the girls? Nevermind... >.>
Back to top Go down
BreezyDay

BreezyDay

PostSubject: Re: Weird gaming habbits??   Weird gaming habbits?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 3:09 am

Shoes are not supposed to hurt? ZOMG I has been lied too. Oddly the pain is not so bad till you take them off.
Back to top Go down
AwakeningFire

AwakeningFire

PostSubject: Re: Weird gaming habbits??   Weird gaming habbits?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:40 pm

You know i've pretty much come to the same conclusion. I have this awesome pair of hooker boots and I love whereing them. But the minute i take them off and have to walk without them it's the absolute end of the world.
Back to top Go down
BleedForMe

BleedForMe

PostSubject: Re: Weird gaming habbits??   Weird gaming habbits?? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:53 pm

lol maybe thats a sighn from a higher power tellin you not to dress like a hooker Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weird gaming habbits??   Weird gaming habbits?? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weird gaming habbits??
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Purgatory Open Forum :: Bullshit & Spam-
Jump to: