Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So who all plays...?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AnnieGrrl

AnnieGrrl

Female Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-10-10

So who all plays...? Empty
PostSubject: So who all plays...?   So who all plays...? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 10:14 pm

Who all plays PWI? And what server and do we have a guild? I'm starting to really get into the game personally and would love to play with you guys if anyone is playin still?
Back to top Go down
Xanados

Xanados

Male Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: So who all plays...?   So who all plays...? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 10:46 pm

I think a few are playing. BreezyDay and Roflman are. I used to play though, maybe I'll pick it up again:)
Back to top Go down
AnnieGrrl

AnnieGrrl

Female Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: So who all plays...?   So who all plays...? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:21 pm

Cool :3 Do you know what server? I'm on Sactuary but if you guys are on Heavens Tears I might go to that one xD
Back to top Go down
skooma

skooma

Male Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2008-08-25

PostSubject: Re: So who all plays...?   So who all plays...? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:33 pm

i think we used to have a guild on pwi im not to sure. if not then speak to ephi about making on over there. im not to keen on pwi.
Back to top Go down
BreezyDay

BreezyDay

Female Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: So who all plays...?   So who all plays...? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 9:06 pm

After my ban it was just too hard to pick it back up. Plus the fact that they have made it an item mall game. it is impossible to play a healer after lvl 40 without using heiros. This version of the game raised the mana usage for heals and rediced the rate of regen, I love he game. and I miss it but I am refusing to play at this time. Bah can't play right now anyway. ENJOY
Back to top Go down
ephinyus

ephinyus

Female Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: So who all plays...?   So who all plays...? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 1:27 am

yeah, there's no Purgatory Guild on PWI guys. Sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ephinyus
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So who all plays...?   So who all plays...? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So who all plays...?
Page 1 of 1