Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite Band and Movie

Go down 
+5
Urmama
BleedForMe
Estarioll
BreezyDay
djxkxoz
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BreezyDay

BreezyDay

Female Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Favorite Band and Movie - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Band and Movie   Favorite Band and Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 1:32 pm

Band: Powderfinger. 'Nuff said

nice Very Happy

As for me knowing about the hoodoo guru's well i lived in oz. I have the first album somewhere

found it on ebay i think.
Back to top Go down
AwakeningFire

AwakeningFire

Female Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Band and Movie   Favorite Band and Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:23 pm

Alright so this is gunna be really really Corny.

Favorite All time movie : .... Peter Pan 2003

It has to be my favorite fairy tale. First novel i ever read as a kid. Favorite Disney movie. And when i saw this version. Fell in love. Razz. But just to kinda defend myself a little here... cause i think i hear whisper laughing. I pretty much have a large genre of love for movies. From the Saw Series to Finding Neverland (heart melting).

Favorite Band: Matchbox Twenty
Favorite Solo Singer: Jason Mraz (Love)
Back to top Go down
http://awakeningfire.blogspot.com/
BreezyDay

BreezyDay

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Band and Movie   Favorite Band and Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 5:49 pm

awww finding Neverland I watch it over and over.
PS Loves you jackie sunny
Back to top Go down
AwakeningFire

AwakeningFire

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Band and Movie   Favorite Band and Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 6:50 pm

Love you too!!

And i know! I've sat down a whole weekend and watched that movie over and over again.
Back to top Go down
BleedForMe

BleedForMe

Male Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Band and Movie   Favorite Band and Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:34 pm

lol its ok jackie i like disney movies and the disney channel peter pan use to be my favorite as a kid Smile
Back to top Go down
djxkxoz

djxkxoz

Male Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Band and Movie   Favorite Band and Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 12:09 am

Peter Pan? Really, Randy? Wow, I'm glad I started this thread. We are finding out a lot about you. Wink
Back to top Go down
Urmama

Urmama

Male Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-10-30

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Band and Movie   Favorite Band and Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 2:26 am

Yea but Peter Pan is definitely better than Cinderella. I think I have to watch Cinderella about 6-8 times a week. lol
Back to top Go down
AwakeningFire

AwakeningFire

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Band and Movie   Favorite Band and Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 4:08 am

<3 Love Peter Pan.

So As much as i love killing things and impaling unsuspecting mobs with sharp ice shards i'm a hopeless romantic.

As a kid I loved the story and used to open my window in the hopes that Peter Pan would come and wisk me away to neverland where i would never have to grow up. And it never really concerned me that while i read the book... Wendy who was barly 13 was kissing a boy, who was in the eyes of the author 6 or 7 years old. Well... acctually they were.... thimbling Razz as I believe its written. ANYWAYS. I never really picked up on these details till later... But when that movie came out... I was 13 and Madly inlove with peter pan allllll over again. WHile normally i hate movies that don't follow along with the books... i made an exception for this one. Because i wanted to be Wendy soooooo bad. My heart fluttered everytime i watched it. And trust me... I watched it ALOT.

Now mind you when i get into something i stick with it and get a little obsessed. I will proudly admit that on my 11 birthday my heart broke when i didn't get a letter from Hogwarts. Razz As hopeless a daydreamer as i am these endings seemed a little bit more likly to happen then to have a prince randomly find a shoe of mine and steal me away from my evil parents who dared tell me Fairies didn't exist.
Back to top Go down
BleedForMe

BleedForMe

Male Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2008-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Band and Movie   Favorite Band and Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 8:44 am

lol there are alot of things about me that people would think to be a little strange guess youll have to keep making question threads like this to find it all out Razz and jackie i could throw on some tights and wisk you away to america Very Happy (hmmm maybe even skip the tights part im a husky guy dont want to scare anybody Razz)
Back to top Go down
BreezyDay

BreezyDay

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Band and Movie   Favorite Band and Movie - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:15 am

All I got was this