Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Requiem: Bloodymare...hmm

Go down 
+5
BreezyDay
WhispeR
ephinyus
AmbushMartyr
stetsonblade
9 posters
AuthorMessage
stetsonblade

Male Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Requiem: Bloodymare...hmm Empty
PostSubject: Requiem: Bloodymare...hmm   Requiem: Bloodymare...hmm Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:09 am

I had no clue about this game before posting my application, but I'm currently downloading it after checking out the trailer. I was even more interested after seeing it was made by Gravity, and I have played Ragnarok Online a while back (like high school, during it's beta and for a few years after it hit p2p). I'll have to check this out if the download doesn't take years...
Back to top Go down
AmbushMartyr

AmbushMartyr

Male Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Requiem: Bloodymare...hmm   Requiem: Bloodymare...hmm Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:40 pm

LOL.... thats all I can say, Ill let you experience it for yourself.

ProTip: Dont expect much in way of content,fixes,or fun things to do unless you consider grinding fun, then by all means this game is for you!

Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
http://spellborn.acclaim.com/
stetsonblade

PostSubject: Re: Requiem: Bloodymare...hmm   Requiem: Bloodymare...hmm Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 8:49 pm

Well, I did play iRO for a few years, and that game has nothing in the way of quests. Silly Korean MMOs. Grinding can be fun...sometimes, it depends. The game is finally installing, though. I guess I'll get to find out for myself today. Runes of Magic looks great...wish it was open right now (or I had a beta key for PW).
Back to top Go down
ephinyus

ephinyus

Female Number of posts : 360

PostSubject: Re: Requiem: Bloodymare...hmm   Requiem: Bloodymare...hmm Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:24 pm

Requiem has lots of quest chains until around level 40+, then picks up somewhere in the mid 40's, then slows down again around lvl 49-50. I personally love the game. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ephinyus
AmbushMartyr

AmbushMartyr

Male Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: Requiem: Bloodymare...hmm   Requiem: Bloodymare...hmm Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:54 pm

As far as beta for RoM Stets, I caught word theyre gonna possibly send invites out anywhere between 2-3 days before the CB starts. Releasing the client before then too. Not official word mind you, just from what a lot of folks whove been talking to certain peoplel, but you know how that goes.

"A friend tells another that RoM is gonna have CB invites sent out 3 days before CB launch, as well as client...

Said friend tells their friend, and so on and so on, till finally it gets back to the original friend that CB will be delayed 2 more months, and that only family members of the devs will be able to play only!"

Second hand nfo can suck sometimes, try to take it with a grain of salt.

PS: Dont listen to Ephi, she doesnt play games, unless ya count "Barbie`s Drunken Spring Break, with Barbie Gone Wild Expansion Pack" a game! lol!
Back to top Go down
http://spellborn.acclaim.com/
ephinyus

ephinyus

Female Number of posts : 360

PostSubject: Re: Requiem: Bloodymare...hmm   Requiem: Bloodymare...hmm Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:28 am

AmbushMartyr wrote:
PS: Dont listen to Ephi, she doesnt play games, unless ya count "Barbie`s Drunken Spring Break, with Barbie Gone Wild Expansion Pack" a game! lol!

I am hurt you said that Ambush! *cries*

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/ephinyus
stetsonblade

PostSubject: Re: Requiem: Bloodymare...hmm   Requiem: Bloodymare...hmm Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 3:54 am

I played a bit of Bloodymare this morning, not much, but so far it is pretty fun. The landscape is a bit dull, but I think that may be their idea of creating a "horror" enviroment. I don't agree with it (I think you can create a good horror/scary enviroment with color), but I understand.

As far as grinding goes, I really don't mind it. I feel that all MMOs are about 80% grinding. I mean, even some quests are about grinding (i.e. kill 50 , collect 25 ). I can live with it, and sometimes it can even be fun. I don't know why.
Back to top Go down
WhispeR

WhispeR

Male Number of posts : 314

PostSubject: Re: Requiem: Bloodymare...hmm   Requiem: Bloodymare...hmm Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 7:13 pm

AmbushMartyr wrote:

Dude ... I love that game. And Hello Kitty Online Very Happy ..... Magic Mushrooms FTW!!!
Back to top Go down
BreezyDay

BreezyDay

Female Number of posts : 295
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Requiem: Bloodymare...hmm   Requiem: Bloodymare...hmm Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 7:17 pm

I have proof that he is a fan of both Barbie's Fashion Adventure and Hello Kitty. I am positive he bots for both. affraid
Back to top Go down
Vermin

Male Number of posts : 9

PostSubject: Re: Requiem: Bloodymare...hmm   Requiem: Bloodymare...hmm Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 8:44 pm

Well...while I can't say much about Barbie's Kitty Licking Adventures, I can say, Requiem isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be. Ok...well, maybe it is, but it's almost worth it...heads rolling, arms flying through the air, bodies on pikes...it's so beautiful... affraid I love that face.
Back to top Go down
BreezyDay

BreezyDay

Female Number of posts : 295

PostSubject: Re: Requiem: Bloodymare...hmm   Requiem: Bloodymare...hmm Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 9:08 pm

Barbie's Kitty Licking Adventures, ROLFCOPTER
Back to top Go down
Tripp
Admin
Admin
Tripp

Male Number of posts : 154

PostSubject: Re: Requiem: Bloodymare...hmm   Requiem: Bloodymare...hmm Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:08 pm

Requiem is great.....until you hit level 50+ then its a drag lol 1 instance to look forward to at level 55 that is 2 times a week if you time it just right, then at 58 you get to do Biskra which is a gigantic waist of time and exp Razz.

Other than the lack of content for end game and lack of PVP/Entertaining things to do (onless you love teh grind) its really not that horrible of a game. What makes it bad is the fact they dont want to do any kind of real fixes with the unstable client and shitty servers.

But its not horrible Silk Road Online aka Bot Road Online is a much much MUCH worse game....

ROFLCOPTEROZMGBBQ I would so watch a barbie kitty licking adventure...that would be HOT!
Back to top Go down
Shru

Male Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Requiem: Bloodymare...hmm   Requiem: Bloodymare...hmm Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:40 pm

WhispeR wrote:

Dude ... I love that game. And Hello Kitty Online Very Happy ..... Magic Mushrooms FTW!!!

Hello Kitty Online is FTW! It's almost better than Hello Kitty Sex! (warning, graphic material, ages 8+)
BTW, what level are you and what server do you play on? AND AREN'T YOU EXCITED THAT BETA TESTING IS ALMOST OVER?!?!?!
My Character is Kevin, and he's not a very high level, but he is a resident in flower city in the rainbow district, and I'm also co-founder of the Super Adventure Club (it's the biggest club on our server, with well over 500 members). I currently have level 13 pottery, 37 gardening, 21 cake baking, and level 52 arts and crafts (highest on my server) so I do pretty well for myself kitty dollar wise.
But anyway, if you have a character on or decide to make one on the happy sunshine server, drop me a friends request and maybe we can do some quests together or something.

Untill then, have happy happy Hello Kitty day! flower
Back to top Go down
stetsonblade

PostSubject: Re: Requiem: Bloodymare...hmm   Requiem: Bloodymare...hmm Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:53 pm

The biggest problem I have run across so far, at lower levels, is the freaking gold spammers. They want to make me slam my head into a wall. Also, the people aren't that friendly or helpful. I'm only playing this as something to do until RoM comes out. I got a beta key on PW last night, so I'm going to be playing that, too.

i really hope RoM, even though it will be f2p like Requiem, does something about the gold spammers. I don't want to have that on my screen 24/7.
Back to top Go down
Vermin

PostSubject: Re: Requiem: Bloodymare...hmm   Requiem: Bloodymare...hmm Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:56 pm

Wow, Shru...just....wow...I think I felt a vein burst in my temple...but for some reason...I just couldn't stop reading... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Shru

PostSubject: Re: Requiem: Bloodymare...hmm   Requiem: Bloodymare...hmm Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:00 am

Vermin wrote:
Wow, Shru...just....wow...I think I felt a vein burst in my temple...but for some reason...I just couldn't stop reading... Shocked
I can smell a fellow Hello Kitty fan from miles away. flower What server do you play on? sunny
Back to top Go down
Vermin

PostSubject: Re: Requiem: Bloodymare...hmm   Requiem: Bloodymare...hmm Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:51 am

I don't know what you're talking about...I'd never play a game like that....not only is it girlie, it's kiddie too...I'm insulted you'd even joke about that...Oh I can't contain myself anymore! I'm on the Lollipop server.... Embarassed I love you all! Huggles all around! albino

On a side note...does the trunk on this elephant look like a penis to anyone else?
Back to top Go down
Shru

PostSubject: Re: Requiem: Bloodymare...hmm   Requiem: Bloodymare...hmm Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:56 am

Vermin wrote:
I don't know what you're talking about...I'd never play a game like that....not only is it girlie, it's kiddie too...I'm insulted you'd even joke about that...Oh I can't contain myself anymore! I'm on the Lollipop server.... Embarassed I love you all! Huggles all around! albino
Erm... There is no lollipop server... What are you talking about?

Vermin wrote:

On a side note...does the trunk on this elephant look like a penis to anyone else?
I say it looks like what ever you want it to look like.
So if you want it to be a penis, good for you. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vermin

PostSubject: Re: Requiem: Bloodymare...hmm   Requiem: Bloodymare...hmm Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:41 am

I was actually being facetious as opposed to literal. I didn't even realize they'd really made it into a game. I was mocking it...you got me again. So, um...you have fun over there. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WhispeR

WhispeR

Male Number of posts : 314

PostSubject: Re: Requiem: Bloodymare...hmm   Requiem: Bloodymare...hmm Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 1:39 am

I R haZ loats ov fun on hiello kitty online. level 67 birma kitty with 27 gardening , 69 love , 54 running away from dogs and 49 in hugging. SOI SOI SOI SOI
Back to top Go down
Shru

PostSubject: Re: Requiem: Bloodymare...hmm   Requiem: Bloodymare...hmm Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:45 am

WhispeR wrote:
I R haZ loats ov fun on hiello kitty online. level 67 birma kitty with 27 gardening , 69 love , 54 running away from dogs and 49 in hugging. SOI SOI SOI SOI
WOOT! wut servuv iz u on? n how u maek ur love so hi? And haz u dun compleetud teh transfurence quests @ lvl 59?
Back to top Go down
seshses

seshses

Male Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Requiem: Bloodymare...hmm   Requiem: Bloodymare...hmm Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:31 pm

I've played alot of freebie korean grindfests and requiem is one of the best ones it's the closest to a western mmo actually wasd for movement, quests, even keyboard macro and that a first . let not forget it's only been what 2 months it out ? not sure on this one .

T really like the look and feel of the game even though games freezes often .
Back to top Go down
seshses

seshses

Male Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Requiem: Bloodymare...hmm   Requiem: Bloodymare...hmm Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 11:31 pm

you close down the bots spamming with /shut command Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requiem: Bloodymare...hmm   Requiem: Bloodymare...hmm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Requiem: Bloodymare...hmm
Page 1 of 1