Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beta Update !!!

Go down 
+11
losersRawk
Vizeroh
Blackwind
rocha_rox
Papineau1837
LemonadeJoe
Alayzia
Kelaros
stetsonblade
wraith
WhispeR
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
WhispeR

WhispeR

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-08-23

Beta Update !!! Empty
PostSubject: Beta Update !!!   Beta Update !!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 4:14 pm

Hello everyone,

first of all, i owe you some excuses, that we kept you in the dark for quite some time. As some of you might already thought, we have much work today as the preparation of the closed beta takes quite some time.

I can assure you, that we are working hardly to get the closed beta up and running for the first testers.

The closed beta is still going to start today, on 28th of August. So you please just need to stay calm for a bit longer. We all know you are waiting for the keys and the launch of the beta and like i said, our team is working on it, as fast as possible.

So, just watch some GC Videos, game videos, interviews and think about what class combination you'll start with and try not to make to much threads about asking "when the beta will start". We'll inform you as soon as we got new informations ready!

STATUS 13:40 (German time) - Preparations for the closed beta started and we are working on it, no fixed date known so far, but we continue our work to launch the beta today!"
Back to top Go down
wraith

Male Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Beta Update !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Update !!!   Beta Update !!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 4:32 pm

So, just watch some GC Videos, game videos, interviews and think about what class combination you'll start with and try not to make to much threads about asking "when the beta will start". We'll inform you as soon as we got new informations ready!

Been there,done that, only took a day of browsing, waited (kinda ) patiently for a month, have already moved to flaimng the artards on ROM forums,however patience wearing very very thin.
Back to top Go down
stetsonblade

Male Number of posts : 16

Beta Update !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Update !!!   Beta Update !!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 4:33 pm

They must be working pretty tight at this point.
Back to top Go down
wraith

Male Number of posts : 29

Beta Update !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Update !!!   Beta Update !!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 4:39 pm

Your faith in MMO development companies is unwholesome

Never assume intelligience,always assume incompetance.
Back to top Go down

Beta Update !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Update !!!   Beta Update !!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 4:50 pm

wraith wrote:
Never assume intelligience,always assume incompetance.

Hmm... I've heard that from you before. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kelaros

Kelaros

Male Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Beta Update !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Update !!!   Beta Update !!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:13 pm

im waiting patiently here at work. not much i can do anyway just going to the forums every 30 mins or so to see if its up yet lol.
Back to top Go down
Alayzia

Alayzia

Female Number of posts : 33

Beta Update !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Update !!!   Beta Update !!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 5:19 pm

I am guessing that it will be 6-9PM their time befor the invite emails start to trickle out, that seems to be the going trend amoung beta's these days! They open the beta just as they close for buesness that say allowing for the mass onslought of bullshit too quiet down for the night with the billions of downloads of angry tweens freaking out because their download is slow or stalling, so by the time they reopen for buesness the next day 75% of that has past and they are on the accual bug reporting!
Back to top Go down
Alayzia

Alayzia

Beta Update !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Update !!!   Beta Update !!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:12 pm

STATUS 16:40 (German Time) - Work on the "final" version of the Betaclient is done. The client is now beeing uploaded onto the datacenter and is going to be ready for download "soon". No ETA, please be patient, everything runs fine at the moment.

No beta keys have been send out so far!
Back to top Go down
Alayzia

Alayzia

Beta Update !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Update !!!   Beta Update !!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:08 pm

STATUS 17:30 (German Time) - The first wave on invitations will be send out very soon! Don't worry if you don't get lucky today, we'll send out more waves of invitations soon!

LemonadeJoe

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Beta Update !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Update !!!   Beta Update !!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:05 pm

yay !

I am downloading the client. 2.7gb sounds really bad for my connection Sad
anyways iam glad it finally came out
Back to top Go down
stetsonblade

Beta Update !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Update !!!   Beta Update !!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:36 pm

2.7gb is just a little bigger than the WotLK beta (excluding patches). However, it appears their site has crashed. I, personally, am not surprised. They should have released the client quite a few days ago. I could see this coming a mile away when it was getting closer and closer to the 28th, and their was no download for anyone. It is a real shame for them, since everyone kept telling them something like this was going to happen.

Look at Warhammer. I have the client already downloaded (pre-load download from file planet) and it will be ready to patch and play on the 7th.
Back to top Go down
Alayzia

Alayzia

Beta Update !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Update !!!   Beta Update !!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 12:00 am

Grrr...I want to kill the beta gods for this...They must all DIE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
WhispeR

WhispeR

Beta Update !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Update !!!   Beta Update !!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 12:19 am

* Today we started the Closed Beta, its not the Open Beta (open for everyone) yet.
* We are sending out closed beta invites in "waves. Today and tomorrow we are sending out the first wave of invites. The ETA of the second wave has not been determined yet.
* Without an invite for the closed beta you will not be able to play the game.
* You can download the client but before you receive your beta invitation via email your login will not be enabled.
Back to top Go down
Alayzia

Alayzia

Beta Update !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Update !!!   Beta Update !!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 12:21 am

Evil or Very Mad
I say we hunt them down and abuse and touture them until they turn our accounts on!
Back to top Go down
Kelaros

Kelaros

Beta Update !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Update !!!   Beta Update !!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:02 am

lol i second that
Back to top Go down
Alayzia

Alayzia

Beta Update !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Update !!!   Beta Update !!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:24 am

so who is in for the hunt...and second on this hunt list is the wanka who made 30 accounts and got in!!! I am out for blood!!! add any mercenary hits here!! gettem while its hot people!
Back to top Go down
Papineau1837

Papineau1837

Male Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-08-22

Beta Update !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Update !!!   Beta Update !!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:42 am

Alayzia wrote:
so who is in for the hunt...and second on this hunt list is the wanka who made 30 accounts and got in!!! I am out for blood!!! add any mercenary hits here!! gettem while its hot people!

Yeah!! Out for blood!!! Twisted Evil

Lyrics:

I am after you
A shadow on the hunt
Don't turn around
I am right behind you

I will get to you
And take you down
Tear your insides out
Crush your soul

I am out for blood
Out for your blood

I am harder than steel
Break your will
Waiting all my life
To kill

I will get to you
And take you down
Tear your insides out
Crush your soul

I am out for blood
Out for your blood

I can smell your flesh
I can taste your sweat
I can sens[e] your fear
I am right here

Lead - Michael Amott
Lead - Christopher

I am out for blood
Out for your blood

Out for blood (x3)

Out for blood (x3)
Back to top Go down
rocha_rox

rocha_rox

Male Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2008-08-17

Beta Update !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Update !!!   Beta Update !!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 5:11 am

Sign me in!
Back to top Go down
Alayzia

Alayzia

Beta Update !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Update !!!   Beta Update !!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 11:46 am

cheers

I feel at home..... What a Face

Your all stuck with me for life.....

And if you try to get rid of me or leave me I'll hunt you
Down and kill you all with my trusty golden Spork...
I love you Spork...Your a Dear Freind!
Back to top Go down
WhispeR

WhispeR

Beta Update !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Update !!!   Beta Update !!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 12:18 pm

Who do I have to Spoon 1st ?!?
Back to top Go down
Alayzia

Alayzia

Beta Update !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Update !!!   Beta Update !!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 12:30 pm

Your best bet is to spoon spork, his spoon got forked up!
Back to top Go down
Kelaros

Kelaros

Beta Update !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Update !!!   Beta Update !!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:31 pm

lol, so about 3 or 4 more guildies got invites today! grats to everyone who got in and hopefully we can all join you soon! and uh, xanados were you implying that you're not going to play rom?
Back to top Go down
Alayzia

Alayzia

Beta Update !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Update !!!   Beta Update !!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:18 pm

Kel is it just you an I left now?
Back to top Go down
Kelaros

Kelaros

Beta Update !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Update !!!   Beta Update !!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:03 pm

to get an invite? no. cant forget that ambush doesnt have one yet.
Back to top Go down
stetsonblade

Beta Update !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Update !!!   Beta Update !!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:08 pm

I don't have one either, but it doesn't matter that much. There is still time, and the game will be in open beta or released soon enough. Not a big deal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beta Update !!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Update !!!   Beta Update !!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beta Update !!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next