Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Beta Update !!!

Go down 
+11
losersRawk
Vizeroh
Blackwind
rocha_rox
Papineau1837
LemonadeJoe
Alayzia
Kelaros
stetsonblade
wraith
WhispeR
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kelaros

Kelaros

Male Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-08-18

Beta Update !!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beta Update !!!   Beta Update !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:30 pm

exactly!
Back to top Go down
LemonadeJoe

LemonadeJoe

Male Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Beta Update !!!   Beta Update !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 7:55 pm

I hope characters started in closed beta won't be on at open beta.

(i don't have an invitation Crying or Very sad)
Back to top Go down
Blackwind

Male Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-08-16

PostSubject: Re: Beta Update !!!   Beta Update !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 8:13 pm

I don't have an invitation yet either.
Back to top Go down
Vizeroh

Vizeroh

Male Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Beta Update !!!   Beta Update !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 3:47 pm

I dont have one either, neither does vargus, nor my dad, and not my friend Abaeus. So, yeah. Wish that they'd properly invite. -_-
Back to top Go down
Papineau1837

Papineau1837

Male Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Beta Update !!!   Beta Update !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 5:58 pm

I dont get invitation too! But no matter. I play SUN and will continue. I dont think that I will play RoM. The launch is too crappy and Im already addicted to SUN Smile
Back to top Go down
losersRawk

losersRawk

Male Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-08-30

PostSubject: Re: Beta Update !!!   Beta Update !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 6:54 pm

I seen some videos on youtube of SUN, it looks awesome, they were suppose to release in the US back in 2007, but I guess that fell threw. I wish I could read Chinese or w/e language that game is in.

(trolling Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
Papineau1837

Papineau1837

Male Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2008-08-22

PostSubject: Re: Beta Update !!!   Beta Update !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:17 pm

Lol...I dont know a fucking words of chinese Smile And I dont think that they will release the game in USA...for now. But with some practice im able to do quests, equip my character, etc.
Back to top Go down
Blackwind

PostSubject: Re: Beta Update !!!   Beta Update !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:53 pm

So how many guild members are in RoM CB at the moment?
Back to top Go down
WhispeR

WhispeR

Male Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Beta Update !!!   Beta Update !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 12:55 am

Back to top Go down
stetsonblade

Male Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-08-23

PostSubject: Re: Beta Update !!!   Beta Update !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:56 am

I hear they are having some issues with hackers and pking despite not turning it on.
Back to top Go down
losersRawk

losersRawk

PostSubject: Re: Beta Update !!!   Beta Update !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 5:19 am

Papineau1837 wrote:
Lol...I dont know a fucking words of chinese Smile And I dont think that they will release the game in USA...for now. But with some practice im able to do quests, equip my character, etc.

Props to you! lol. I knwo I couldn't do it, cpl yrs ago my cousin and his wife (his wife is japense) started playing some asian mmo and they begged me to try it , so I did, I jus ran around killin stuff, couldnt figure out what were quests and what was b/s...blah on that.

But I had read up on SUN and they were trying to release in the US , but it flopped out I guess cuz there was never any more info about it sense then.
Back to top Go down
Victimizer

Victimizer

Male Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Beta Update !!!   Beta Update !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:10 am

still no key here =/
Back to top Go down
losersRawk

losersRawk

PostSubject: Re: Beta Update !!!   Beta Update !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 1:30 am

I gave up on trollin the RoM forums waiting, if I get it, I get it. If not, oh well, there is always open beta.
Back to top Go down
Kelaros

Kelaros

Male Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: Beta Update !!!   Beta Update !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:31 am

there's definitely more than 4 whisper! im in, ur in, chelvie is in, xanados is in, tripp is in, ambush is in, and skooma and thats all i can think of right now but i know theres a few more as well.
Back to top Go down
Blackwind

PostSubject: Re: Beta Update !!!   Beta Update !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 7:42 am

Thanks for the update.
Back to top Go down
Alayzia

Alayzia

Female Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Beta Update !!!   Beta Update !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 12:17 am

All of you that are in... the golden Spork is turning white hot waiting for a neck to stick in.....
I HATE this dam wait..thank god i found this crowns of power game...the ROM forum has more freaking idiots in one place the a round room full of blondes looking for a door!
Back to top Go down
losersRawk

losersRawk

PostSubject: Re: Beta Update !!!   Beta Update !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 1:49 am

You got that right! I've went back to WoW....its pointless to sit and troll the forums on RoM cuz 60% of the posts are all the same, and there all about NOTHING.
Back to top Go down
Alayzia

Alayzia

Female Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Beta Update !!!   Beta Update !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 5:27 pm

Already one week has passed by since the storming of our website and forum happened.
Currently everything is calm and our cleaning crew was able to work until late in the evening last Monday, so that every planned invitation to the Closed Beta could be sent.
We survived the first wave.

More invitations were sent throughout the rest of the week.
And while this went smooth and without any other disturbances, we actually used the time to prepare* ourselves for this day:

The day of the second wave!

500 (!) further invitations will be sent starting today and will continue until late Monday offering more players the opportunity to participate in the Closed Beta!
We choose players from all aspects: randomly, exceptional forum activity, guilds and so on.
All you need to do is to be registered on our website and to have been logged in there.
Everything else will arrive automatically by email!

Good luck and don't give up if you're not in this wave: more waves will come!
Back to top Go down
Xanados

Xanados

Male Number of posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Beta Update !!!   Beta Update !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 8:48 pm

Well thank god I'm passed the first map and on the other one....
Back to top Go down
sassycat3172

sassycat3172

Female Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-08-27

PostSubject: Re: Beta Update !!!   Beta Update !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 9:08 pm

Sad At this rate wow until the 6th then OB Warhammer starting the 7th
Back to top Go down
AmbushMartyr

AmbushMartyr

Male Number of posts : 81

PostSubject: Re: Beta Update !!!   Beta Update !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 12:23 am

Got my invite today, go figure! I couldnt believe it, out of all the assholes on the forums, they actually sent me one! I was probably the biggest ass there and they still sent me one! I guess I might owe those guys a bit of a apology, nah they fucked up, without assholes like me they wouldve kept right on pretending they knew what they were doing. (pats myself on the back)

Im in bitches, WOOT!
Back to top Go down
http://spellborn.acclaim.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beta Update !!!   Beta Update !!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beta Update !!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2